- » Egg Roll Rice Noodles
Egg Roll Rice Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg roll rice noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg roll rice noodles recipes.
Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the beef, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To make the noodle batter, sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together into a... - 30.6271
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 40.307
Cabbage Rolls With Poppy Seed Noodles
Use a sharp knife to remove the hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place the leaves in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the leaves are pliable.
In a large bowl,... - 41.416
Wheat Free Noodles
Combine dry ingredients.
Make a well in center of mixture.
Break eggs into well and add water.
Beat until mixture is well blended.
It should be a dough stiff enough to handle and roll with a rolling pin.
Add more flour if necessary.
Pat onto... - 34.8768
Home Made Eggless Noodles
Sift flour and salt in a bowl.
Add water slowly and knead until smooth.
Cover dough with damp cloth for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle cornflour on a board and roll the dough until very thin.
Fold this into 4 or 5 layers and cut across the layers as thin... - 32.9457
Heat the butter in a heavy three quart saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic; cook briefly, stirring, then add the noodles.
Continue stirring over very low heat about three minutes.
Add the rice and cook five minutes, still stirring.
Meanwhile, bring the chicken... - 38.748
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
Homemade Summer Rolls
1. In a pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat.
2. Place the almonds in a pan and roast for 3 minutes.
3. Grind the almonds in a food processor, set aside.
4. Beat egg and season with salt and pepper, whisk well.
5. In the same pan spray... - 111.134
Rolled Beef, Italian Style
This rolled beef italian style is a cooked and ground meat stuffed recipe made with a round beef steak. Filled with pork and ham mix with cheese, eggs and parsley, the rolled beef is flavored with onions, garlic, oregano. Cooked in broth and cognac, I love to... - 46.4097
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Braised Pigeon Eggs
These Braised Pigeon Eggs taste incredible ! Try out this egg, bamboo shoots and mushroom dish as a side course with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Braised Pegion Eggs are welcome ! - 45.7797
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 41.4252
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 47.5183
1) Wash and slice all the vegetables.
2) Finely chop the parsley.
3) In a saucepan, add oil and saute veggies and sprouts in it until just tender and then add... - 46.2555
Olive Spinach Balls
Olive spinach balls are made with cheese, eggs and spinach. Shaped into balls with olives in them, these spinach balls are bakd in the oven and can be served with a creamy and savory sauce poured over them. coupled with rice or plain noodles, these spinach... - 31.914
Cook spinach; drain well.
Mix all remaining ingredients except sauce; form into balls about 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in flour; brown in shortening.
Cook in favorite spaghetti sauce over low heat or bake at 350 degrees about 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve over rice... - 33.2422
Meatballs With Breadfruit
Meatballs with breadfruit is a cooked and fried preparation that can be made with any meat of choice. combined together withmashed potatoes and breadfruit, the meatballs are coated with ground peanuts. Fried and served with tomato sauce creole, I love to... - 43.3611
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 0
Kimchi Jigae - Traditional Korean Stew
1. Heat the beef broth with the shitake mushroom and the dried seaweed.
2. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the cooking oil.
3. Add the pork bones and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the bones on a medium high heat... - 99.7435
My Germans Style Veal Schnitzel
1) Pound the meat thin by placing the cutlet between sheets of plastic wrap for easier washing up. Use a heavy, flat-surface pan to pound if you don’t have a meat mallet.
2) Pound the meat evenly to 1/4 inch thickness.
3) Set up 3... - 86.0299
Sweet And Sour Meatballs - Great For Super Bowl
These sweet and sour meatballs will melt in your mouth and you will feel an explosion of flavors. They are easy to make, moist, tender and absolutely delicious. You can serve these as an appetizer or as a main meal with rice or noodles. Enjoy. - 0
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
1. In medium mixing bowl, mix together egg, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add ground chicken and 2 tablespoons of the flour.
3. On a wax paper, sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons flour.
4. Drop chicken mixture onto the floured wax paper.
5. Roll in... - 45.5126
Imoni is a type of meat soup, usually consumed during end of summer and starts of autumn, and is mostly cooked outdoors. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Stuffed Deep Fried Chicken Wings
To bone chicken wings, bend both wing joints of 1 wing in opposite directions to loosen bones and tendons.
Using very sharp knife, cut ring around top of largest bone (one that separates from body of bird).
Using thumbs, pry and separate skin and meat down... - 44.2866
Chicken And Dumplings
1) From the chicken pieces, remove the skin.
2) To prepare the chicken, on the pieces, sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil or shortening.
4) In hot oil, brown the chicken pieces.
5) To... - 49.6672
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 46.0634