- » Egg Ranchero
Egg Ranchero Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg ranchero recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg ranchero recipes.
To Make the Sauce:
1. In 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion just until tender.
2. Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and chili powder.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered and... - 45.735
Brunch Eggs Ranchero
In skillet cook the cut-up bacon slices till crisp; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and garlic; heat through.
Divide among 4 individual casseroles.
Carefully break one egg atop tomato mixture in each casserole.
Season eggs lightly... - 40.0574
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. In a medium-size saucepan blend chili seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and ham.
2. Heat to boiling and simmer stirring several times15 minutes.
3. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk until foamy and stir in cheese.
4. In a medium-size... - 39.9556
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. Blend chili-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and liquid and ham in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling, then simmer, stirring the mixture several times, for 15 minutes.
2. While the sauce simmers, beat eggs with milk until foamy in a... - 31.625
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp.
Heat the refried beans and spread on the tortillas.
If you are frying or scrambling the eggs, use 1 teaspoon of butter for each 2-egg serving, and... - 25.7659
You May Also Like!
In 12x8-inch dish, combine tomatoes, chilies, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at HIGH 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Break eggs into tomato mixture (around outside edge); with toothpick, pierce egg yolks twice and egg... - 31.2765
Ranchero Eggs With Chilies
1. Combine butter, green pepper, onion and garlic in a 10"x 6"x 2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are fairly tender-crisp, stirring twice. Stir in tomatoes, mashing with a fork to... - 27.4601
Simple Ranchero Eggs
1. Combine butter, green pepper, onion and garlic in a 10-inch round baking dish Microwave, uncovered,at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are fairly tender-crisp, stirring twice. Stir in tomatoes mashing with a fork to break up, along with... - 30.2916
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, combine tomatoes, chilies, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
Break eggs into tomato mixture (around outside edge); with toothpick, pierce egg yolks twice and... - 39.1721
Shrimp & Egg Ranchero Stacks
Prepare Ranchero Sauce.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Place 4 slices jicama or 4 half-slices bread on a board or plate.
Arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce on each slice.
Drizzle Ranchero Sauce over lettuce.
Overlap egg slices in a row the length of the jicama or... - 43.9027
Huevos Rancheros (mexican Style Eggs)
Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 40.7463
Pour half the taco sauce into an 8-inch glass pie plate.
Break eggs and place one at a time into the sauce.
Carefully pour remaining sauce over eggs.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes... - 29.6915
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 44.5944
Huevos Rancheros With Sweet Pepper Relish
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty, satisfying breakfast with eggs, salsa and corn tortillas. Look at this video for an excellent huevos rancheros recipe with fried eggs served on corn tortillas and topped with a sweet pepper salsa. This is the best... - 127.025