- » Egg Ranchero
Egg Ranchero Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg ranchero recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg ranchero recipes.
To Make the Sauce:
1. In 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion just until tender.
2. Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and chili powder.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered and... - 45.2618
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. In a medium-size saucepan blend chili seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and ham.
2. Heat to boiling and simmer stirring several times15 minutes.
3. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk until foamy and stir in cheese.
4. In a medium-size... - 40.0007
Brunch Eggs Ranchero
In skillet cook the cut-up bacon slices till crisp; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and garlic; heat through.
Divide among 4 individual casseroles.
Carefully break one egg atop tomato mixture in each casserole.
Season eggs lightly... - 38.8189
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. Blend chili-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and liquid and ham in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling, then simmer, stirring the mixture several times, for 15 minutes.
2. While the sauce simmers, beat eggs with milk until foamy in a... - 29.7704
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp.
Heat the refried beans and spread on the tortillas.
If you are frying or scrambling the eggs, use 1 teaspoon of butter for each 2-egg serving, and... - 23.5689
You May Also Like!
In 12x8-inch dish, combine tomatoes, chilies, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at HIGH 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Break eggs into tomato mixture (around outside edge); with toothpick, pierce egg yolks twice and egg... - 30.206
Simple Ranchero Eggs
1. Combine butter, green pepper, onion and garlic in a 10-inch round baking dish Microwave, uncovered,at Power Level 10 for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are fairly tender-crisp, stirring twice. Stir in tomatoes mashing with a fork to break up, along with... - 28.667
Ranchero Eggs With Chilies
1. Combine butter, green pepper, onion and garlic in a 10"x 6"x 2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are fairly tender-crisp, stirring twice. Stir in tomatoes, mashing with a fork to... - 25.4384
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, combine tomatoes, chilies, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
Break eggs into tomato mixture (around outside edge); with toothpick, pierce egg yolks twice and... - 36.5136
Shrimp & Egg Ranchero Stacks
Prepare Ranchero Sauce.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Place 4 slices jicama or 4 half-slices bread on a board or plate.
Arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce on each slice.
Drizzle Ranchero Sauce over lettuce.
Overlap egg slices in a row the length of the jicama or... - 41.9635
Huevos Rancheros (mexican Style Eggs)
Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 39.5651
Pour half the taco sauce into an 8-inch glass pie plate.
Break eggs and place one at a time into the sauce.
Carefully pour remaining sauce over eggs.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes... - 28.3361
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 45.1092
Huevos Rancheros With Refried Beans And Fried Eggs
For all those who enjoy brunches, this is a video with Huevos Rancheros. They make an interesting meal. Huevos Rancheros are wonderful top it with cheese or any other ingredient and serve. Here is how the chef makes it. - 140.001