- » Egg Radish Salad
Egg Radish Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg radish salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg radish salad recipes.
Cheese Radish Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the chives until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the radishes until sliced.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
4) In a mixing bowl,mix the... - 49.9996
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 62.1193
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad has a fine taste. The lime juice gives the Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad a tangy and bracing taste. - 39.0831
Combine eggs, pork luncheon meat, cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and mustard in medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix.
(If made ahead, chill until serving time.)
Line buttered rolls with lettuce; fill with salad mixture, dividing... - 32.7369
Spinach Mushroom And Egg Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, lime peel, lime juice, sesame seed, mustard, and salt.
Cover; shake well.
For salad, in a salad bowl combine spinach, mushrooms, radishes, and egg.
Shake dressing well.
Add dressing to salad; toss. - 35.2806
Egg And Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, cayenne and mustard.
Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
Rub the yolks through a strainer into the mustard mixture and stir in the garlic.
Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
In a small bowl, beat the... - 42.4427
Rub wooden salad bowl with cut garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Combine lettuce with remaining vegetables; add cheese, bacon and olives.
Toss with dressing just before serving; season with salt and pepper. - 33.1041
1) In a shallow salad bowl arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut the fish into fillets.
3) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
4) Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down.
5) Spoon mayonnaise on top of the eggs to coat it.
6) Put the fish... - 46.0717
Egg Salad Cups
1. In a small bowl combine eggs, radishes, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, dry mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cut thin slice from stem end of tomatoes scoop out centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Sprinkle shells... - 39.6627
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) In a flat serving dish arrange lettuce.
2) Arrange prawns and sliced eggs in layers on the lettuce.
3) Put radish slices and capers.
4) In a small ramekin serve the dressing separately. - 35.5078
Ham And Egg Salad
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat... - 46.0717
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.9228
Summer Barbecue Potato Salad
The summer barbecue potato salad is a egg and potato salad. I love this recipe, mayonaiised and combined with green onions carrots and radish. With added paprika, it is best served chilled with all the flavors blended! - 33.8594
1.Start by removing the shells from the cold, hard cooked eggs and cut a large piece from the top of each
2.Take out the yolks and mix them to form a paste with butter, cream, mustard, cayenne, salt and anchovy paste.
3.Put this mixture... - 39.1707
Lobster Salad Stuffed Eggs
In a bowl combine well the lobster, the radishes, the scallion, the celery, the parsley, the mayonnaise, the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste.
Halve the eggs crosswise and remove the yolks.
Chop 1 of the yolks, reserving the other 2 for... - 31.1189
Egg Salad Bunny
In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs with 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the red pepper, dill pickle, scallion, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, until well combined.
To assemble the bunny, line a 16- to 18-inch platter or... - 43.7251
Bacon And Egg Bowl
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Bacon and Egg Bowl and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Bacon and Egg Bowl, so make sure you don't miss it. - 41.0323
Egg Salad Cups
1. Combine eggs, radishes, celery, imitation mayonnaise, salt, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl.
2. Cut thin slice from stem end of tomatoes; scoop out centers, leaving shells about 1/4-inch thick; sprinkle shells lightly with salt.
3.... - 30.1998
Cheese, Beetroot And Egg Salad
1. Remove outer leaves of lettuce, wash well, dry with a towel and shred finely. Arrange it at the bottom of a shallow salad bowl.
2. Arrange beetroot slices round the edge.
3. Place sliced eggs on top of the beetroot slices.
4. Open the lettuce heart, soak... - 33.3072
Simple Salad owes its name from the simplicity to make it. Simple Salad is a great addition to any meal, in spite of the ease with which you can make it. Good for your family! - 28.8817
Deluxe Crabmeat Salad
Remove any remaining shell or cartilage from crabmeat.
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, lettuce, and radishes; toss lightly.
Arrange a tomato slice on each lettuce leaf.
Place about 1 cup salad on each tomato slice.
Garnish with radish slices. - 35.5185
Healthy Vegetable Salad
Arrange vegetables in concentric rings on large round platter with watercress and chicory forming the outer rings.
Garnish with eggs and radishes; combine remaining ingredients.
Shake. - 30.687
Party Scotch Eggs
Drain Scotch eggs on crumpled kitchen paper and leave to cool.
Cut the eggs carefully in half.
Scoop out the yolks and pound with mayonnaise, cream or white sauce.
Add the ham, celery or cheese and season to taste.
Sprinkle the top with paprika... - 39.2756
Old Fashioned Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add fusilli, cooking oil and first amounts of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer fusilli back to pot.
5) Mix the... - 49.7218
Dilled Tuna And Potato Salad
Scrub potatoes; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, yogurt,... - 38.1384
Spring Salad Bowl
Rub a large salad bowl with the clove of garlic, cut in half.
Break the lettuce into 12 pieces, then place it in the bowl with the radishes, carrots, scallions, and egg.
Just before serving, combine and add remaining ingredients.
Serve at the table, tossing... - 34.8234
Spring Green Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Toss to mix well and chill in refrigerator.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 42.9272
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 34.4923
Cottage Cheese Potato Salad
Cottage cheese potato salad is a vegetable and cottage cheese salad prepared with eggs. Tossed together with the curd cream cottage cheese, the cotage cheese potato salad is chilled to serve. - 35.8044
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 29.9088
Cottage Potato Salad
The Cottage Potato Salad requires advance preparation, however it is the best bet to try out on special occassions. The recipe is rich with the flavors of sour cream, potatoes, eggs and seasonings. Just give this yummy Cottage Potato Salad a try. - 25.9268
Warsaw Salad (salatka Warszawska)
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg, carrots, and radishes; toss gently to mix.
Garnish with egg slices, carrot curls, and radish roses. - 31.4762
Chef S Salad
If desired, rub salad bowl with cut clove of garlic; discard garlic.
In salad bowl, toss lettuce with salt, pepper and sliced radishes.
Arrange meats and cheese over lettuce.
Top with sliced hard-cooked eggs.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 41.7391
Bacon And Egg Bowl
Fry bacon until crisp and drain on paper.
Crumble 6 slices of bacon, reserving 2 for the top garnish.
Rub salad bowl with cut side of garlic.
Tear lettuce and chicory into bite-sized pieces into salad bowl Add cucumber, scallions, radishes, celery, tomatoes... - 40.8537
Tongue Vegetable Salad Mold
Cook tongue according to package directions; chill thoroughly; reserve 3 cups tongue stock.
Cut about 9 thin, uniform center slices of tongue; prepare 1 1/2 cups finely diced tongue.
Prepare all remaining ingredients for both layers of the salad before... - 43.9044
Sprinkle salad bowl lightly with salt and rub all over with cut sides ot garlic.
Chop 2 of the eggs and slice the other.
Put leaf lettuce, romaine, onions, radishes, cucumber, cauliflower and chopped eggs in bowl and toss together lightly.
Add... - 38.6193
Easy Potato Salad
Pour 4 cups water into large saucepan; bring to rapid boil.
Carefully drop frozen potatoes into water.
Remove from heat immediately; cover and let stand 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain potatoes at once, and spread onto paper toweling.
Sprinkle with salt; cool.
Blend... - 42.2471
Garden Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
Peel, chop and remove seeds from cucumber.
In a large bowl place cooked, peeled and sliced potatoes, the vegetables, 3 hard-cooked eggs (chopped) and the seasonings.
Combine dressing with milk, pour over vegetables and mix well.
Garnish with the 2 remaining... - 35.7218
Wash broccoli and separate stalks.
If one stalk is too big, divide into pieces.
Wrap undrained broccoli so stalks do not overlap, and cook 4 minutes.
Unwrap broccoli and place under running water to keep color and to remove harshness.
Drain and toss broccoli... - 35.9297
In salad bowl combine salad greens, tomato wedges, radishes, and scallions; toss lightly to combine.
Arrange egg wedges on top of salad and serve with dressing. - 20.4465
Better Than Potato Salad
1. Boil rice in slightly salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and leave to cool.
3. Prepare the dressing in a medium bowl by blending mayonnaise, mustard and salt with a fork.
4. Stir in the celery and salt.
5. In a salad... - 46.9445
Barbecue Bonus Salad
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine rice, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, celery, mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Just before serving, stir in bacon bits, egg,... - 36.1559
Luncheon Salad Romanoff
Toss lightly all ingredients except mayonnaise, and marinate for at least 30 minutes, Before serving, blend in mayonnaise. - 25.7053
Spinach Iceberg Salad
In a salad bowl combine spinach, lettuce, radishes, and egg.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, make dressing.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, milk, and garlic powder.
Cover and chill.
Before serving, stir additional milk into... - 39.7796
Favorite Spinach Salad
1. Combine spinach, mushrooms, radishes, and egg slices. Shake dressing, pour over spinach mixture, and toss - 21.1826
Creamy Potato Salad
In large bowl combine potatoes, celery, green onion, relish, salt, and pepper.
Stir in Cream Dressing.
Before serving, fold in radishes.
Garnish with egg wedges. - 41.3504
Moulded Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl mix warm potato and onion with salad dressing. Toss to combine.
2) Let stand 1 hour.
3) In a saucepan add 1 1/2 cups water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let it soften
4) Keep over low heat and stir to dissolve. Take off from... - 46.714
English Salad Or Summer Salad
Reserve the best lettuce leaves and shred the rest.
Slice the cucumber thinly, skin and slice the tomatoes, slice the radishes.
Leave the onions whole.
Mix the shredded lettuce leaves lightly with some of the cucumber, radishes and salad dressing.
Line a... - 36.6135
Creamy Potato Salad
To make dressing, in saucepan combine sugar, flour, mustard, and the 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add egg yolks and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened.
Blend in vinegar and butter or margarine.
Whip cream to soft peaks; fold into cooked... - 43.837
Chef's Salad With Swiss Cheese
Tear lettuce, romaine and chicory in bite-size pieces into a salad bowl.
Add onion, celery and 3/4 cup each of the cheese, ham or tongue and chicken and toss together lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and French dressing, pour over salad ingredients and toss... - 31.4366
Tomato Cottage Cheese Salad
Slice tomato in thirds and alternate with rings of green pepper, spooning 2 tablespoons cottage cheese between each.
Hold together with wooden picks.
Place on lettuce leaves and garnish with egg, carrot curls, and radish. - 27.1029
Combination Salad Plate
Combine first 6 ingredients, and arrange in mounds in centers of lettuce cups.
Add a few overlapping cucumber slices to each plate, and garnish with radishes or tomatoes, egg slices and strips of cheese. - 23.0295
– In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. - 29.9977
1) In a screw-top jar place first 7 ingredients and shake.
2) In a serving platter place lettuce, arrange beef, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and radishes.
3) Serve with dressing. - 38.9186
Garden Vegetable Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Stir in radishes and scallions.
Pour into individual molds.
Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
Garnish with escarole, sliced hard-cooked eggs and... - 36.0732
Easy Mashed Potato Salad
Season potatoes with salt and pepper; add 3 eggs, green pepper, onion and parsley.
Fold in enough salad dressing to moisten.
Serve in crisp cold lettuce leaves garnished with remaining egg.
Parsley and radish roses may also be used. - 28.6838
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered its fat.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add the spring onions to the pan and fry until softened.
Stir in the vinegar, water, sugar, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil,... - 41.8104
Insalata Mista (mixed Salad)
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Insalata Mista (Mixed Salad) recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Insalata Mista (Mixed Salad)! So just give it a try! - 44.1035
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 47.3357
Chicken Salad Gel
I tried this Chicken Salad Gel for last weeks' pool-side party and believe me when I say that this recipe was a hit. This heavenly mix of chicken, mayonnaise, paprika and olives is quite a yummy deal. Give this Chicken Salad Gel a try. - 40.5345
Bacon And Egg Toss
Add minced garlic to dressing.
Place greens in salad bowl and crumble 6 of the slices of bacon atop.
Add onions, celery, and radishes.
Pour dressing over and toss.
Add tomatoes and egg slices (reserve some for trim if desired); toss very lightly.
Crumble... - 34.1189
Egg Salmon Ribbon Loaf
Trim crusts from bread; slice lengthwise into 4 layers.
Spread first layer with Salmon Spread; arrange tomato slices on second layer and spread Egg Salad Spread on third layer.
Assemble loaf, using 2 spatulas to support layers.
Wrap in foil;... - 43.9048
Smoked Mackerel Salad
1 Mayonnaise is a traditional accompaniment to cold, poached salmon and can also be served with fish salads vinegar.
2 Stir in the rice, mackerel fillets, tomatoes and celery.
3 Blend well and season with salt and pepper.
4 Pile the mixture onto a flat... - 31.1756
Chef's Salad Bowl
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, radishes, onion, tomatoes, green pepper, and cucumber. Toss to mix.
2. Arrange the cheese, turkey, and eggs attractively on top of the vegetables. Toss with the dressing, at the table, just before serving. - 30.5526
Summer Garden Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, eggs, pickles, radishes, green onions, salt, dillweed and pepper
2. Add mayo and mix thoroughly with a spoon; chill for a couple of hours till blended
3. Break salad greens into bite sizrd bits and add add to a large... - 43.621
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.5111
Buffet Egg And Potato Mold
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat unpeeled potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain. Cool potatoes slightly until easy to handle; peel; cut into... - 31.3691
Ham And Egg Towers
1 Mix chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and salt in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend ground ham, half of one package of the cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the cream until smooth in a small bowl. Place remaining cream cheese and cream... - 37.7949
Mexican Eggs With Tortillas
Prepare Salsa Fresca; cover and refrigerate.
Prepare Spiced Tomato Sauce and Fried Tortillas; keep warm.
For each serving, place 1 or 2 tortillas on a plate; top with 1 or 2 fried eggs and about 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Accompany with garnishes and... - 35.7033
Day Ahead Spinach Salad
Arrange spinach evenly in shallow salad bowl.
Layer with all of cucumber slices, then radishes, onion and egg.
Spread dressing evenly over top.
Cover and chill overnight.
Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon and peanuts.
To serve, lift out portions with... - 36.4605
Cheese Windmill Salad
Slash diagonally towards the centre from the four corners of each cheese slice, leaving about 1 -inch uncut in the centre.
Gather alternate points together in the centre and secure with a cocktail stick to form a windmill.
Arrange on a bed of lettuce and... - 28.8275
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Here’s a refreshingly different recipe for Old Potato Salad you would want to try. You're sure to love this new varaition for your favorite Potato Salad. - 27.3023
Molded Crab Salad
The molded crab salad is a cold gelatin and crab salad. Made with flaked crab meat, pineapples, celery, mayonnaise along with gelatin, the molded crab salad is best served on crisp green s with chopped eggs. - 33.8522
Spinach Salad Toss
For dressing, in small screw-top jar combine oil, sesame seed, lime peel, lime juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well; chill. - 32.1836
Sweepstakes Potato Salad
3. In a large pan, combined the potatoes, onions, radishes and hard-cooked eggs and set aside to chill
4. In another small bowl, place the rest of the ingredients and mix well again. Pour this over the potato egg mixture and blend well. Set aside to... - 35.1698
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 30.1954
Classic Chefs Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls.
Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 38.276
Mix first 5 ingredients and serve on salad greens, adding garnishes as desired. - 30.6977
This Macaroni Salad is a nice and different way to prepare potato strips. You can either serve this Macaroni Salad immediately or serve it at a later time. Anyone will like it! - 30.4608
Pink Salad Mould
Mix the soup and cottage cheese in a bowl.
Add gelatin, dissolved in cold water.
Add mayonnaise and beat.
When cool add fish, celery, capsicum and onion juice.
Pour into a mould.
Garnish with more mayonnaise, 2 boiled eggs, radish and... - 35.3273
Mustard Potato Salad Mold
Mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Blend in evaporated milk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Toss... - 43.801
Fish And Vegetable Salad
This typical Fish and Vegetable Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Fish and Vegetable Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 40.1719
Healthy Chef's Salad Bowl
Combine cauliflower, radishes, and green onion.
Add French salad dressing; toss.
Refrigerate 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
Place salad greens in 4 individual salad bowls.
Arrange cheese, ham, cherry tomatoes, and eggs atop greens.
To serve, drain vegetable... - 38.8933
Wilted Lettuce Salad
This wilted lettuce salad is an excellent salad recipe that can be served as a side or a light lunch. Made with lettuce, radishes, eggs and bacon slices, this lettuce salad is made appetizing with horseradish and red wine vinegar dressing. - 41.4465
Dill Potato Salad
Mix sour cream with salad dressing, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Toss together in large bowl cooked potatoes, celery, onion, cucumber, green pepper, radishes and all but 3 or 4 egg slices (save for garnish).
Mix gently with dressing; chill to blend... - 34.4884
Asparagus Fan Salad
Combine French dressing, egg, onion, and parsley for dressing.
Line individual salad plates with leaf lettuce.
On each one, arrange 4 to 6 asparagus spears in a fan shape, as shown .
Tuck rows of radish slices between tips of asparagus spears.
Garnish each... - 32.8479
Roast Veal Salad
1) Wash the lettuce and pat dry. Line a serving dish with the outer, larger lettuce leaves. Shred the inner, smaller leaves and transfer into a bowl.
2) Slice the cucumber into long thick slices. Slice across into 2-inch lengths and further into... - 45.736
Spring Vegetable Salad
Spring Salad has a Sole taste. The Onion juice and lemon juice gives the Spring Salad Enormous taste. - 32.2722
Granny's Potato Salad
Pare and dice the potatoes.
Place in a pot and boil until tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
Dice the bacon and fry until crisp.
Drain and reserve.
Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with the oil and vinegar.
Stir in the... - 45.4928
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
1. To a large salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Toss the ingredients to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Serve the salad chilled. - 33.8016
Potato Salad In Tomato Cups
Combine potatoes, celery, radishes, green onions, pickle relish, salt, celery salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and mustard; spoon over potato mixture and toss lightly.
Carefully stir in eggs.
Cover; chill... - 38.0591
Sour Cream Potato Salad
1) Into the blender, add in the celery stalks, radishes and onions.
2) Pour enough water to cover the vegetables. Using the Grate blade, blend for about 5 seconds.
3) Strain the vegetables well.
4) In a mixing bowl, add in the vegetables, potatoes and... - 44.8551
Meat And Potato Salad
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Reserve small amount of meat strips for garnish.
Add rest of meat and remaining ingredients, except eggs, to mayonnaise: toss lightly.
Trim with egg wedges and reserved meat. - 36.0113
Salad Loaf has a Implausible taste.The tabasco sauce and capsicum gives the Salad Loaf Astonishing taste. - 36.6625
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
This Old Fashioned Potato Salad is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true salad-lover. This version of Old Fashioned Potato Salad is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 33.2498
Ham And Potato Salad Ring
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water.
2 In a pan, heat the tomato sauce.
3 Add in softened gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
4 Dice the ham.
5 Add the ham, horse-radish and green pepper to the tomato mixture.
6 Transfer the mixture... - 45.7162
Turkey Potato Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Blend together mayonnaise, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, horse radish, rosemary, and dash white pepper.
Toss mayonnaise mixture lightly with potato mixture.
Cover and chill. - 33.7745
Tuna Salad In Tomatoes
Arrange tomatoes on 6 lettuce-lined plates.
Cut tomatoes into wedges almost to bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients except salad dressing; add salad dressing to moisten to desired consistency.
Pile salad lightly into tomato cups. - 32.8823