- » Egg Puff
Egg Puff Recipes
Egg puff is essentially an Indian dish which is mostly consumed as a snack. Egg puffs are usually square or rectangular in shape. A delicious snack, this dish is characterized by its golden crispy outer layer and ... More »
Duck Egg Pizza With A Puff Pastry Crust
What do you know about duck eggs, eh? In this video, Robin gives you some interesting information about duck eggs and she makes a Duck Egg Pizza with a Puff Pastry Crust. Yummy! Watch and learn, folks! - 82.7065
Verm A Puff
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F (190°)C.
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and salt and cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
5) In a large bowl... - 49.736
Macaroni Puff Souffle
Put macaroni and enough water to cover in blender; blend to coarsely chop.
Drain; pour into saucepan.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend till smooth.
Add green pepper and cheese; blend till coarsely chopped.
Pour over macaroni.
Cook and... - 49.4141
Tortino Di Melanzane Eggplant And Egg Puff
Trim and peel the eggplants.
Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Put the slices on a large platter and sprinkle each slice with about 1/8 teaspoon salt; let stand for 30 minutes to draw out excess moisture.
Drain and dry.
Coat the slices with flour, shaking off excess... - 47.1568
Eggs In A Puff
To make the puff, melt the 1/2 cup butter or margarine in boiling water.
Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt all at once; stir vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
Remove from heat; cool slightly (about 5 minutes).
Add the 4... - 45.9299
Cataloochee Puff Toast
1) Take the loaf,cut it diagonally at least 3/4 inch,sliced and leave it to dry overnight.
2)Pick a mixing bowl, and add flour,baking powder,sugar,salt spices,egg,vanilla ,milk and two tablespoons to make a thick batter.
3)Choose a deep frying pan,add... - 45.2569
Egg Puff Squares With Chicken Sauce
These Egg Puff Squares with Chicken Sauce are truly amazing ! Try out deliciously seasoned Egg Puff Squares for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 44.7924
Cream Puff Swans
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Grease 2 cookie sheets with butter or oil
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine milk and butter.
4. Bring to a rapid boil over a medium high flame.
5. Add salt and flour all at once and stir vigorously... - 43.9205
Chile Egg Puff
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon-colored; then beat in flour, baking powder, salt, jack cheese, butter, chiles, and cottage cheese until well blended.
Pour egg mixture into a 1 -quart round microwave-proof dish.
Cover with wax paper and... - 41.5824
Golden Egg Puff Paste
In a medium-size saucepan, heat butter, water and Rich Coconut Milk over medium-high heat.
Stir sugar, tumeric, nutmeg and salt into mixture.
When liquid comes to a boil, remove from heat.
Quickly add flour while beating firmly with a wooden spoon.
Mixture... - 40.9678
Scrambled Eggs In Cream Puff Bowl
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease 9-inch glass pie pan.
Heat water and 1/4 cup butter to a rolling boil.
Stir in flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat; cool... - 40.776
Egg And Salmon Puff Parcels
1. Place the rice in a large pan and cook according to the instructions on the packet, using fish stock instead of water, then drain, tip into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Place the salmon in a large pan and cover... - 40.4848
Cream Puff Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Place a medium-sized saucepan on high heat, add margarine and water and heat the mixture, stirring intermittently, to melt margarine and allow the mixture to boil.
3. Lower the heat to minimum,... - 40.4133
Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt and rub in 30 g/1 oz of the butter to resemble breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water and lemon juice to make a soft, but not sticky, dough and knead until slightly elastic.
Flatten the remaining butter into a... - 40.1855
Cottage Cheese Chile Egg Puff
Insert shredding disc, shred jack cheese, and set aside.
Change to plastic or metal blade.
Process eggs for 10 seconds.
Add cottage cheese and butter and process for 10 seconds.
Add flour, baking powder, and salt and process with 2 on-off bursts.
Add shredded... - 39.3644
Simple Puff Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F before baking.
2) In a saucepan, mix water, butter, and salt and bring to a boil.
3) Mix in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture gets released from the sides of pan.
4) Remove this... - 36.1046
Trim crust from bread and butter each slice.
Arrange 8 slices, buttered side down, in the bottom of a well-oiled rectangular baking dish, about 9x13 1/2 inches.
Cover with cheese and onion.
Top with remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
Combine eggs,... - 35.9661
Chile Egg Puff
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, jack cheese, and butter; blend until smooth.
Stir in chiles.
Pour mixture into a well-buttered 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Bake... - 35.7844
Southwestern Egg Puff
In large bowl, combine ingredients: mix well.
Pour into greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°, 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Top with additional picante sauce, sour cream and avocado slices, if desired. - 33.9665
In the top of a double boiler, cook the milk, butter, cornmeal and salt, stirring occasionally, until thick and steaming (approximately 7 minutes).
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, egg yolks and green onion.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gently fold into... - 33.2347
Cheese And Egg Puff
1. Place butter in 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1/2 minute or until melted. Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl; then gradually beat in flour until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into buttered pie plate. Cover - 29.4649
Jam Puff Ball
Beat first three ingredients together and add half the milk.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients and remaining milk.
When smooth, fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spread jam in the bottom of a buttered 1-quart bowl.
Add the batter and cover with foil.
Steam 50... - 28.13
Egg Puff Recipes By Category