- » Egg Potato
Egg Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg potato recipes.
Healthy Spanish Potato Omelet
Little Spanish mixed with a little Irish! There's nothing too fancy about this Spanish style omelet, except that it’s got sweet potato replacing the high-starchy spuds, and egg replacement instead of regular eggs. This is definitely lighter, healthier, but... - 118.15
Microwave Country Breakfast
Here is a delicious country breakfast recipe for all of you, who love to have breakfast like a king. You'll be amazed to know that you can cook this up just within 5 mins in your microwave. Try this at least once, otherwise you'll be missing a great... - 93.0547
Egg And Potato Curr
1. Hard boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and immerse in cold water.
3. Slice onions. Chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grind to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also... - 47.4054
Fried Egg And Potato Slices
1) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the caraway seeds.
3) Slice the potatoes in ¼ inch sized portions and arrange them in a circle on the outside edge of the pan.
4) Brown them before turning the potatoes over.
5) Add the eggs in the middle... - 44.8923
Egg And Potato Hotch Pot
1) Grease an oven proof dish.
2) In a pan, fry the courgettes lightly in the butter.
3) Add the potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4) Season the vegetables well.
5) Whisk up the eggs, add half the cheese... - 43.9536
Egg And Potato Casserole
On Range Top: Place eggs in saucepan; cover with cold water at least 1 inch above eggs.
Rapidly bring to boiling; reduce heat and keep water just below simmering 15 to 20 minutes.
Cool immediately in cold water.
Peel and slice; set aside.
Meanwhile, in... - 42.042
Egg And Potato Fry
1. Slice onions thick. Brown lightly in fat.
2. Add thickly sliced, boiled potatoes.
3. Cook for 5 minutes stirring well.
4. Beat eggs with seasoning. Increase heat. Pour in beaten eggs.
5. Lift edges to let fluid egg flow under.
6. Cook till eggs set. - 38.2381
Egg And Potato Casserole
Arrange the sliced potatoes, eggs, and the peas, from which the liquor has been drained and reserved, in alternate layers in a greased or oiled 2-qt casserole.
Simmer the onion until tender in 2 tablesp of the butter in the top of a double boiler over direct... - 37.026
Egg On Potatoes
1. Peel and cut potatoes into thin roundels.
2. Heat fat. Saute potatoes. Add salt.
3. Cover and cook over gentle heat till potatoes are cooked.
4. When cooked spread onto a shallow pan.
5. Make dents. Break eggs one at a time into a wet cup. Pour one into... - 35.9482
Western Eggs And Potatoes
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Lightly butter a hot griddle or skillet.
Form six (1/2-cup or 125 ml each) mounds of potatoes on griddle.
Flatten with spoon and top each with 1 teaspoon (5 ml) butter.
Cook for 5 to 7... - 32.8423
Eggs With Potatoes
In 10-inch skillet heat oil.
Add potatoes and onion; stir to coat with oil.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Cover; cook over medium-low heat about 10 minutes or till potatoes are tender and browned; lift and turn occasionally with spatula.
Combine... - 30.2379
Egg And Potato Puree
1. Wash the potatoes. Cook unpeeled in salted water for 25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, hard boil the eggs, drain and shell them.
3. In a bowl, mash the eggs thoroughly with a fork.
4. Drain and peel the cooked potatoes. Add to the eggs, and continue mashing,... - 27.093
Creamed Eggs And Potatoes
Melt the fat, add flour, salt, and evaporated milk mixed with water, and cook until slightly thickened.
Add potatoes diced and eggs.
Reheat. - 26.4802
Egg Potato Recipes By Category