- » Egg Porridge
Egg Porridge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg porridge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg porridge recipes.
1 In a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, combine water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
2 Gradually pour the cornmeal into the boiling water, making sure that the boiling does not stops.
3 Keep stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to... - 35.0716
Overnight Baked Porridge
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil; add oats.
Return to a boil; cook 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine eggs, apples, brown sugar, milk, oil, raisins, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.|stir in oatmeal.
Spoon into a... - 41.0702
How To Make Easy Asian Congee (rice Porridge)
Asian Rice Congee is a dish that can be only compared to a white canvas, as the possibilities are endless with this simple dish. It can be a great dish to have when you are sick and have lost your appetite or can be turned into a fancy dish to serve for... - 127.931
Beer Porridge is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 31.866
Kasha ( Buckwheat )
Melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
In a small bowl, combine egg and buckwheat.
Add to butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until egg is cooked and buckwheat groats are dry and separated.
Add water or bouillon, salt, and... - 36.0351
How To Make Congee
In a mood to have some rice? Check out the video for the delicious Congee. Congee is rice porridge, a very nice recipe. An ideal breakfast to serve to your family or friends. Everyone should definitely try this recipe out. - 77.8994
Baked Grits And Cheese
Melt butter in skillet; saute onion until pale golden.
Bring water to a boil.
Add salt; slowly add grits, stirring.
Reduce heat and cook 3 minutes.
Add onion, Tabasco sauce, pepper, and about 3/4 of the cheese.
Fold in egg whites.
Place mixture in a lightly... - 39.613
Polenta With Tomatoes And Savory
1. Bring water and milk to a boil. Turn heat to medium-low. Add cornmeal, a bit at a time, whisking to combine. Whisk occasionally as it thickens, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in cheese, salt, pepper, and savory.
3. Pour into... - 0
Nourishing Jalapeno Garlic Cheesy Grits
The term "grits" is derived from the Old English word "grytt," which means a 'coarse meal'. It defines the true nature of this very wholesome ingredient that has been used down the ages in preparing corn-based porridge - a staple Native-American breakfast... - 0
1. Mix egg yolk, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, salt, tapioca and milk in a 2-quart glass measuring cup. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH; stir occasionally.
2. Beat egg white in a bowl until frothy. Add remaining sugar and beat... - 25.4367
Sauteed Wheatena prepared with wheatena , eggs and onion are scrumptious dish. More to add, our Sauteed Wheatena recipe is easy and simple. Who needs more! Learn how to make Sauteed Wheatena by following this easy recipe and let me know how it turned out. - 27.8821
Put groats in heavy skillet.
Stir in beaten egg and place over medium heat, stirring until grains separate.
Gradually add the boiling water or stock, stirring constantly.
Add salt; cover, and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
All the liquid should be... - 24.7815
Chicken Stuffed With Kasha
In a bowl mix the beaten egg or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters with the kasha to coat it thoroughly.
In a dry frypan, cook the mixture until egg is dry. (Mary says she thinks this is to seal the kasha.)
Then cook kasha in water in a saucepan with the chicken fat and... - 45.2475
Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil.
Rinse the rice in a sieve to wash away any starch, then add to the stock, lowering the heat to a gentle simmer.
Cook for 1 hour, adding the water about 20 minutes into the cooking time.
Stir a few times throughout... - 34.8765
In 3-quart casserole, bring broth and water to boiling at HIGH for 9 minutes.
Add potatoes, celery, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and saffron.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 minutes or till potatoes are almost tender.
In small bowl, beat eggs, flour, and... - 36.6224
Easy Whole Wheat Popovers
Blend eggs, salt, oil and milk.
Stir in flour.
Place small amount of extra oil in each well-oiled popover pan.
Heat pan in oven.
When pan is hot, stir batter once more so flour will be well distributed, pour into cups and fill 2/3 full.
Return to oven... - 26.3025
Whole Wheat Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored.
Add lemon juice, rind, sugar and sifted flour (Reserve sifted-out bran for porridge or bread baking).
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled cake pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. for about 30 minutes. - 24.0148
Oat Banana Mini Muffins
1. Line a mini muffin tin with paper cases, or butter each hole, then dust it with flour.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add the oats.
3. Beat together the eggs, sugar, salt and oil in another bowl until pale and fluffy, then add... - 32.6262
Liver And Beef Loaf
Blend all ingredients together.
Turn into an oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 1 hour. - 32.7344
Bread From The Zaan Area
Bread From The Zaan Area is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared snack; the Bread From The Zaan Area is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 40.0762
Break up the beef in a large bowl, and work in the salt, garlic salt, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
Break the bread into a bowl, and moisten with the Burgundy.
Squeeze until mixture is like thick oatmeal porridge.
Add with the cheese and eggs to... - 40.1085
Colourful Pinto Loaf With Carrot Sauce
1. Drain the beans. Place in a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the beans are soft. Drain, reserving the stock, and mash the beans while still... - 41.0851
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Take deep patty tin and place 10 paper muffin cases in it.
3)In a bowl, sift together baking powder and flour. Add in the husks retained in sieve. Mix in apricots and... - 47.632
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a deep patty tin, place 10 paper muffin cases.
3) Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl, adding any bran that remains in the sifter.
4) Add apricots and sugar.
5) .Make a well... - 45.0409
Leeli Keri Ne Vengnani Akoori
1. Peel the brinjal, cut into four long strips and then finely slice the strips, wafer thin. Place in salted water.
2. Cut the onions and cook in two to three tablespoons ghee till soft and pink. Drain the brinjals in a sieve and wipe with a soft cloth. Then... - 25.9176
Brenda's Almond Tart
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Line a 22cm (9 inch) flan dish with the pastry.
Prick the base with a fork and spread with strawberry jam.
Melt the margarine in a saucepan, then add the oats, sugar, eggs and essence.
Mix well together, and pour into the... - 38.5252
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.9861
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 48.8055
Heat the milk in a saucepan and sprinkle on the semolina.
Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, and cook for a few minutes until the consistency of porridge.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in 2 tablespoons of sugar, the spice, lemon rind and... - 33.474
Ian Mccaskill's Aunty Annie's Oaten Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, salt and oatmeal.
3) Rub in the margarine and then add the sugar.
4) With the egg, bind the dough and divide the mixture into two.
5) On a floured board, roll out... - 38.0851
1) Thinly slice the bananas and arrange in the baking dish.
2) In a saucepan, cook a thin porridge with the flour and milk.
3) Stir in the sugar.
4) Cook slightly and stir in whole egg and mix well.
5) Smear the jam on top of bananas, if you are using... - 38.9124
Parsi Style Drumstick Flower Akuri
Take a flat bottomed vessel. Place the ghee in it and add the onions and green chillies and cook till pink and soft. Add the cumin and garlic paste and stir the onions non-stop. Lower the heat and add the drumstick flowers after finely chopping them until the... - 32.7266
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C
3. Into a large basin, Sift flour and mix in oats.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour... - 42.9907
Pal Appam Or Hoppers
Roast rice flour lightly without addition of fat in a deep vessel.
To the coarse rice flour, add 200 ml. of water and cook to porridge consistency.
Add this and the toddy to the rice flour and knead to a soft dough.
Leave overnight to ferment.
Grate coconut... - 42.6345
Sweet Corn Loaf
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the mixture moistens.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Spoon it over a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake... - 49.2799
Sift ingredients together into a bowl or combine well with a fork to remove any lumps.
Whip egg white with a whisk until fluffy. Stiff peaks are not necessary, but whipping the egg is a crucial step to adding air to the batter.
Combine butter and egg... - 44.8271
Were you looking for a tasty and unique dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Polentina is definitely the dish for you. Not only is the Polentina easy to prepare, it will definitely be a unique and surprising treat for your guests. Try them! - 46.1608
Spiced Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Line a muffin tin with 12 large paper cake cases. Sift together both flours, the baking powder, salt and mixed spice into a bowl, then tip the bran remaining in the sieve into the bowl. Stir in the sugar.
2. Melt... - 39.4308
Cornmeal 'crowrf Filled With Mixed Vegetables
1. Liberally grease a large ring mould or a crown-shaped mould.
2. Set aside till required
3. In a large pan, combine the water and milk and boil well
4. Rub in 1ounce of (2 tablespoons) butter into the cornmeal.
5. Then tip in the... - 41.5902