- » Egg Poached Tomato
Egg Poached Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg poached tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg poached tomato recipes.
Eggs Poached On Tomatoes And Smoked Herring
1) In a skillet, stir the tomatoes, harissa, paprika, garlic and caraway seeds in the heated oil.
2) Gently stir in the herring and water, then simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the red pepper and cook further over a low heat for about... - 42.2443
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan, preferably terracotta, saute the garlic in the oil, until slightly golden.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until very soft.
3) Stir in the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the basil,... - 37.4607
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes into cubes and drain in a colander for several minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 10 to 11-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms in butter, stirring, until mushrooms are soft and juices have evaporated.
Add tomatoes and stir to heat... - 32.6801
You May Also Like!
Poached Eggs Orly
– In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and tomato juice almost to boiling. Poach eggs for 1 minute.
– Gently remove eggs and place them on a bed of blanched vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and coat with cream of tomato soup. - 27.6221
Poached Egg Consomme
This Poached Egg Consomme is one of the best egg broths that I've ever tasted. Try this delicious vinegary beef stock and tomato juice consomme with a poached egg in the middle. Your suggestions for this Poached Egg Consomme are welcome. - 25.1447
Eggs Poached In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet; saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add tomatoes, parsley, pepper flakes and salt; mix well.
Cover; simmer for about 25 min- utes.
Break eggs into sauce, spacing apart.
Cover; simmer until eggs are set. - 30.2646
Tomato Poached Eggs
1) In a saucepan, put together salt, pepper, juice and parsley.
2) Boil the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) Break in 1 egg at a time in the mixture.
4) Simmer, spooning the sauce over the eggs until eggs are firm.
5) Serve Tomato Poached... - 32.3247
Tomato Sauce Poached Eggs
In small nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and saute until tender.
Add mashed garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings, reduce heat to low, and let simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
Make 2... - 31.3947
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 63.3842
Authentic Poached Eggs
Fill a frying pan 2/3 full of water, measuring it as you add.
Add 1/2 tsp salt to each pint of water.
Put in the greased muffin rings or egg poachers.
Break eggs one at a time in a saucer and slip them into the rings in the boiling water.
Turn off heat... - 22.9386
Poached Eggs, Caviar
1. Using a large round cutter, cut the toast.
2. Arrange a slice of tomato on top.
3. Carefully top with the poached egg.
4. Arrange on a half plate.
5. Garnish with caviar, anchovy and sprig of parsley. - 32.8141
Poached Eggs & Parma Ham On Muffins
Toast the muffin halves on both sides.
Top 2 of the muffin halves with the Parma ham and the tomato.
Poach the eggs and place 1 on each of the muffin halves. - 22.9494
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 45.8014