- » Egg Poached In Tomato Sauce
Egg Poached In Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg poached in tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg poached in tomato sauce recipes.
Eggs Poached On Tomatoes And Smoked Herring
1) In a skillet, stir the tomatoes, harissa, paprika, garlic and caraway seeds in the heated oil.
2) Gently stir in the herring and water, then simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the red pepper and cook further over a low heat for about... - 42.6293
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan, preferably terracotta, saute the garlic in the oil, until slightly golden.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until very soft.
3) Stir in the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the basil,... - 37.1545
Eggs Poached In Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes into cubes and drain in a colander for several minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 10 to 11-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms in butter, stirring, until mushrooms are soft and juices have evaporated.
Add tomatoes and stir to heat... - 34.5624
You May Also Like!
Tomato Sauce Poached Eggs
In small nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and saute until tender.
Add mashed garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings, reduce heat to low, and let simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
Make 2... - 33.9802
Eggs Poached In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet; saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add tomatoes, parsley, pepper flakes and salt; mix well.
Cover; simmer for about 25 min- utes.
Break eggs into sauce, spacing apart.
Cover; simmer until eggs are set. - 31.0574
Tomato Poached Eggs
1) In a saucepan, put together salt, pepper, juice and parsley.
2) Boil the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) Break in 1 egg at a time in the mixture.
4) Simmer, spooning the sauce over the eggs until eggs are firm.
5) Serve Tomato Poached... - 32.9696
Authentic Poached Eggs
Fill a frying pan 2/3 full of water, measuring it as you add.
Add 1/2 tsp salt to each pint of water.
Put in the greased muffin rings or egg poachers.
Break eggs one at a time in a saucer and slip them into the rings in the boiling water.
Turn off heat... - 24.5859
Poached Eggs With Flavorful Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Think poached eggs are boring and uninteresting? Then watch this video and change the way you look at this classic forever! Watch as the chef makes perfect poached eggs and then tops them with a yummy sauce made with roasted red peppers. Sounds interesting... - 97.9618
Eggs Poached In Creole Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the eggs.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat.
4) In a saucer, crack the eggs and gradually slip them into the creole sauce... - 43.0125
Eggs Florentine With Orange And Dill Sauce
1) In a medium pot fill water and bring to a boil.
2) Add washed spinach. Cook and stir for 3 minutes
3) Drain in a colander.
4) Press down spinach with a bowl or plate directly to squeeze out the excess water from the leaves.
5) Cover and keep... - 48.1193
Breast Of Chicken With Black Olive Mousse And Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chopped chicken, egg, and egg white
2. Add the olives and mix again.
3. Add the cream in a slow but steady stream.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. With a... - 46.7094
Poached Eggs Duchesse Anne
Scoop out seeds from tomato halves.
Put tomatoes into a shallow baking pan; set aside.
Add mushrooms and onion to 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet; cook until just tender.
Mix in parsley and bread crumbs; heat 2 minutes.
Season tomato halves with salt... - 43.0667
Chile Poached Eggs
1 (Omit this sauce preparation if using prepared chile stew.) Simmer together the chiles, onion, tomato, beef stock, garlic, oregano and salt in a frying pan. When onion is tender, and liquid has thickened to a soup consistency, sauce is ready.
2 Place the... - 33.4374