- » Egg Pita
Egg Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg pita recipes.
Pita Breakfast Sandwich
If weekend breakfast is always special for you, then this recipe of Pita Breakfast Sandwich is definitely enjoyable for you. Moreover, it is easy, quick and does not require multiple ingredients. Why wait - watch the video to learn the easy process and try... - 97.2367
Good Morning Egg-pita Sandwich
1. Beat egg whites with water.
2. Place in a 4-ounce custard cup.
3. Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until egg whites are set.
4. Cut an opening in pita bread and toast lightly.
5. Spoon in egg whites, cheese, red pepper, and scallion. - 33.1681
Egg Salad Filled Pita
1. Combine eggs, mayonnaise, curry, onion, salt, parsley, and cucumber in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
2. Fill the pita pockets with the mixture. Top with the sprouts. - 24.9448
You May Also Like!
Dill Pita Pocket Eggs
Coat a ramekin or custard cup with no-stick spray.
Add the egg and egg white.
Beat with a fork to combine.
Add the dill.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until slightly puffed.
Microwave the pita on high for 20 seconds.
Break up the eggs with a fork.
Spoon... - 32.39
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 36.8583
Egg And Sausage Pockets
In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage until fully cooked.
Meanwhile, cut pita breads in half crosswise; wrap in foil and warm in the oven.
Drain fat from skillet; to sausage, add onions, chili powder and eggs.
Cook and stir gently over medium heat until... - 23.828
Stuffed Pita Scramble
1) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the zucchini and onion in the margarine over a medium for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the zucchini is tender.
2) Stir in the ham (or turkey), stir constantly and cook for about 1 minute until... - 40.1358
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place pita bread on a baking sheet; brush egg white over each pita, and sprinkle with zahtar.
Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon olive oil over each pita bread round, and bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until edges of bread begin to brown.
Cut each... - 23.3976
Savory Egg Pockets
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook bell pepper and tomato in margarine about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender.
Mix eggs, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Pour into skillet.
As mixture begins to set... - 35.2264
Pita In The Morning
Pita In The Morning is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare breakfast recipe. Try it for once; your family will love it! - 42.3477
Denver Pita Sandwiches
Place butter in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until butter melts.
Add green pepper and onions; microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine eggs, salt, pepper, and ham; pour over... - 42.634
Joe's Special Stuffed Pita's
1) Into a skillet, fry the meat till evenly browned
2) Using a knife, chop the onion roughly
3) Cut the tofu onto cubes
4) Add the onion to the beef
5) Mix together the tofu, oregano, marjoram, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to the beef and cook... - 45.128
Egg Pita Recipes By Category