- » Egg Over Hard
Egg Over Hard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg over hard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg over hard recipes.
Curried Hard Cooked Eggs
Meanwhile, heat the soup, add a little curry powder if wished (the soup already has a curry taste), the chutney, raisins, coconut and well-drained mixed vegetables.
Crack the hard-cooked eggs, remove the shells.
Put the eggs into a heated... - 25.2967
Hard Boiled Eggs Deep Fried In Minced Pork Coating
1) In a bowl, combine the salt, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, scallions, cornstarch and pork together.
2) Stir and mash and the pork mixture until very smooth.
3) Coat each egg with a 1/4 pork mixture, covering the egg evenly.
4) In a skillet, deep... - 41.1063
Hard Boiled Eggs With Potatoes And Shallots
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F (150° C).
2) Peel and slice the potatoes and eggs 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a skillet, cover and saute the shallots in 2 tablespoons butter over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until soft and golden.
4)... - 40.046
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Why keep boiling the eggs for almost half an hour? It is just a waste of time, energy and fuel. Here is an easy way out to save on, both time and fuel and to get perfect hard boiled eggs. - 116.963
Gratin Of Hard Boiled Eggs In Creamed Sorrel
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a pan, gently stew the finely shredded young and tender sorrel in 3 tablespoons butter.
3) For an older sorrel, blanch the leaves in boiling water and drain immediately when it comes to the... - 42.825
Hard Boiled Eggs - Julia Child's Perfect Method
Although considered an easy thing to do, most don't properly hard boil their eggs, causing that ugly grey ring around the yolk. If you follow Julia Child's technique to hard boil your eggs, they'll come out perfect every time. - 0
Hard Boiled Eggs With Basil And Parmesan Sauce
1) On a large serving plate arrange the egg halves.
2) In a motar, pound the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and basil together into a smooth paste.
3) Gradually mix in the cheese and oil, alternately, until the sauce is thick and creamy.
4) Stir in the... - 35.4871
Hard Boiled Eggs In Onion Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir in the flour in the melted butter.
2) Stir in the parsley, scallions, shallots and rocambole or garlic.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then stir in the cream and oil.
4) Cook over a low heat, stirring... - 42.8234
Hard Boiled Eggs With A Green Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the greens and herbs in the butter and season with the spices and salt to taste.
2) Cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the greens are tender and all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Stir in... - 44.7206