- » Egg Omelette Casserole
Egg Omelette Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg omelette casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg omelette casserole recipes.
Beat egg white[s] with hand beater until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolk[s], water, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until slightly thick and lemon-colored.
Fold into egg white[s].
Place margarine in 16-oz shallow casserole [two 16-oz shallow casseroles], 6 3/4"... - 42.0267
Chive Omelette For Six
Beat egg yolks until creamy; gradually beat in flour, milk, chives, salt, onion salt, worcestershire, and pepper.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold thoroughly but gently into yolk mixture.
Spoon into a well-buttered, shallow 2-quart casserole... - 34.7535
Puffy Chive Omelette
Separate eggs; put yolks into small mixer bowl and whites into large mixer bowl.
Beat egg yolks at MEDIUM until creamy.
Beat in flour, milk, chives, salt, onion salt, mustard, Worcestershire, and pepper.
Wash beaters and dry.
Beat egg whites... - 37.7407
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 40.9992
Easy Omelette Soufflé
Place bread in flat casserole.
Beat eggs, milk and add seasonings.
Pour over bread in casserole.
Cover with grated cheese and refrigerate overnight.
Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6. - 36.4414
Combine egg yolks, oil, salt, yeast, parsley, kidney, soy flour and thyme in food blender.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Fold in egg whites.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 300Â° F. for about 20 minutes, until set.
Garnish with chives. - 35.5561
Melt butter in saucepan and blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually stir in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir white sauce into yolks, then fold in... - 37.2623
1) Peel the apples and core them. Cut the apples into slices.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Over a gentle flame, cook the apples, stirring in the sugar and butter. Keep cooking till the apples have softened and then... - 42.9273
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler - or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 46.5722
Swedish Oven Omelette
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Swedish Oven Omelet. This Swedish Oven Omelet is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 44.0147
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Slice the cheese in slivers and soften it by adding to the top of a double boiler.
3. Gradually add the milk and stir the mixture until it turns smooth.
4. Fold in seasonings and chives.
5. When done... - 43.827
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter and 1 tablespoon oil together in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan. Saute the onion and green pepper until the onion begins to brown. Stir in the second tablespoon butter and keep the pan warm over very low heat.
Stir together the... - 30.1784
Cold Omelette Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Make the flavorings first. In a mixing bowl, arrange the zucchini in layer and sprinkle each layer with salt.
3) Allow to stand for about 30 minutes and press the mass together. Squeeze... - 47.6891
Wipe and core the apples.
Pour sufficient water into a roasting pan to cover the base thinly and put in the apples.
Lay a sheet of well-buttered foil on top and bake in a moderately hot oven for 30 minutes or until tender; test with a skewer.
Remove from oven... - 36.1496
In 9-inch pie plate, place 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Turn plate to coat bottom.
In small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
In 4-cup glass measure, beat egg yolks, salt and pepper until thickened.
Fold egg yolks into egg... - 33.8967
Cheesy Noodle Omelette
Cheesy Noodle Omelet is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Cheesy Noodle Omelet; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.699
Golden Hashbrown Casserole
Looking for a yummy casserole recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! The cheesy casserole is easy to bake and is sure to make everyone fall in love. - 111.104
Potato Ham Omelette
Place half of potatoes in greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Add half of sausage, ham, onion, and peas.
Sprinkle with half of salt.
Repeat process with remaining potatoes, sausage, ham, onion, peas, and salt.
Arrange pimiento on top in radiating pattern;... - 32.2843
Spanish Omelette With Tomato Puree
Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
Fry it to a rich brown in the butter or margarine.
Put it in a casserole or pie dish.
Beat the yolks of the eggs, mix with them a good season- ing of salt and pepper and the breadcrumbs.
Stir the whipped white of the eggs... - 32.7879
Chicken Liver Omelette
Lightly saute livers.
In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, and in another, beat egg yolks.
Add salt, yeast and chives to yolk.
Add livers and blend well.
Fold in egg whites.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350Â° F. for 15... - 32.1103
Farm Style Omelette
1. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir egg mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked.) Set aside.
3. Preheat... - 37.3061
Swiss Oven Omelette
1)In a large skillet, cook bacon until they turn transparent.
2)Drain on paper towels.
3)In the same skillet, saute onion in bacon drippings.
4)In a bowl, mix onion, eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Blend well.
5)Take a 1 ½ quart casserole... - 41.8872
Italian Mushroom Omelette
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine 1 tablespoon of the butter, mushrooms and green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Stir in spaghetti sauce and olives. Cover;... - 36.8987
24 Hour Wine And Cheese Omelette
Butter 2 shallow 3-quart (9 x 13-inch) baking dishes.
Spread bread over bottom and drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat together eggs, milk, wine, green onions, mustard, pepper and red pepper until foamy.
Pour over... - 43.6214
Cut the bacon into small cubes, brown them in a casserole, pour off the fat, leaving enough only to fry the onions.
Fry the chopped onions, add the rinsed, cored and sliced green paprikas and brown, stirring the mixture on the fire.
Then add the tomatoes,... - 33.2252
Zucchini Soufflé Omelette
Melt butter; add flour; stir until it bubbles.
Add hot milk slowly, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add grated onion and salt; took 5 minutes, stirring.
Pour this into beaten egg yolks; mix.
Steam zucchini until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on... - 40.2006
Apple Cheddar Omelet
1. Place bacon in 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover with paper towel; microwave on high 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring once during cooking. Remove bacon to paper towels; reserve bacon drippings in cup.
2. In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup of the soup... - 27.7877
Microwave Broccoli Omelet
1) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in the frozen broccoli and 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once midway between the cooking time. The broccoli must be fork tender to touch.
3) Drain the broccoli.... - 44.0959
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the fat from the corned beef.
3. Add the onion and brown.
4. Add the corned beef and the potatoes and sauté until lightly browned.
Place the casserole in a... - 41.6032
Delicious Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are an Italian dish and share a few similarity with Omelets. Watch this video to see how spinach frittata is made by using a variety of ingredients such as potato, spring onions, spices and egg. Just 20 minutes of cooking and the frittata is all... - 131.601
Mousseline Vouvray De Cervelle Aux Cepes
1. Barely cover the brains with cold water, add the lemon juice and leave for 15 minutes. Drain away the water and halve each set of brains lengthwise, discarding any dark tissues or bone fragments.
2. Put the meat into a shallow heatproof dish or casserole.... - 43.7136