- » Egg Noodles With Cabbage And Paprika
Egg Noodles With Cabbage And Paprika Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Noodles With Cabbage And Paprika recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Noodles With Cabbage And Paprika recipes.
Egg Noodles With Cabbage And Paprika
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor with the slicing blade, slice the onion. Remove and set aside. In the same work bowl, shred the cabbage with the slicing blade. Remove and set aside.
3 In a large skillet, melt 2... - 37.5067
You May Also Like!
Cabbage Paprika Stroganoff
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Pour off and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from pan.
Increase heat to high and add beef to... - 44.2826
Cabbage Noodle Potpourri
Beat eggs; add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and enough water to make a very stiff noodle dough.
Knead on floured board until smooth.
Roll out into very thin sheet.
Let each side dry for 30 minutes.
Cut into 1-inch squares.
Dice bacon; fry until crisp; remove... - 45.9515
Egg And Noodles Wrap
Wraps are anytime a handy and filling snack or even at times can serve as a full meal. This one is a yummy preparation which combines few of my favorite flavors. - 0
Remove core from cabbage; cover with boiling water.
Let stand until leaves are easily detached; remove 16 large leaves.
Cut coarse section from base of each leaf.
Combine ham, carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons stock, and egg; blend... - 43.484
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
1) In a skillet heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Mix cabbage, paprika, first amount of salt and pepper.
3) Stir and cook covered over low heat for about 10 minutes.
4) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and second amount... - 47.801
Homemade Chicken Paprikash
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes on each side or until well browned, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5... - 33.5228