- » Egg Nog Drink
Egg Nog Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg nog drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg nog drink recipes.
Cranberry Egg nog
This Cranberry Nog is an irresistible beverage recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Cranberry Nog drink with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 23.329
Mock Egg Nog
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the crushed ice, the water, dry milk powder and rum and vanilla extracts at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Add remaining crushed ice and blend at high speed 30 seconds longer.
3. Pour 1 cup... - 24.4678
Egg Egg nog
Beat the egg yolks until they are light and lemon-colored; add the honey and beat again. Blend in the milk.
Beat the egg whites until stiff, but not dry; fold them into the milk mixture, then fold in the whipped cream.
Spike it if you like, pour into small... - 27.5355
Orange Apricot Egg nog
1. In a blender, mix together orange and undrained apricots until smooth.
2. Stir in egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix for 1 additional minute.
3. Immediately serve in a nice serving dish. - 32.3116
How To Make Egg Nog
Jeff Morgenthaler loves egg nog, but he can't stand the thick, gelatinous goop they sell at the grocery store. Even if you were to cut it with alcohol, it's still so overly-pasteurized and full of preservatives that it would be anything but enjoyable to slug... - 0
Clyde Common Egg Nog
Jeffrey Morgenthaler loves egg nog, but he can't stand the thick, gelatinous goop they sell at the grocery store. Even if you were to cut it with alcohol, it's still so overly-pasteurized and full of preservatives that it would be anything but enjoyable to... - 0
Banana Egg nog Shake
The banana nog shake is prepared with ripe bananas and eggs. Blended together with yogurt milk and honey along with vanilla and rum for flavor, the banana nog shake is fruity and festive and best whipped up on holidays. - 33.2681
Vegan Egg Nog
1. In a blender, blend ¼ cup of candied orange peel. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, pour the almond milk. Dissolve cornstarch in it.
3. Add the pureed orange peel, cointreau and bring to boil stirring continuously.
4. Turn off the heat... - 114.458
Milk And Orange Egg nog
Whisk together the milk and egg, then add the yogurt, orange rind, juice and honey.
Continue whisking until well blended.
Pour into tumblers and sprinkle with nutmeg to taste - 22.8161
Whisk all ingredients together, except nutmeg, until well blended.
Pour into glass and sprinkle top with nutmeg. - 26.2182
Lemon Egg Nog
1) Stiffly beat the egg whites and beat in half of the sugar or honey.
2) Add the remaining sugar or honey to the egg yolks and fold the mixture into the beaten egg whites, lastly add the milk and salt, stir well and chill. ... - 33.9987
Elegant Egg Nog
Beat egg whites until foamy in 1-quart bowl.
Beat in 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Combine egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a 2-quart bowl.
Beat until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in milk... - 41.6293
Authentic Egg Nog
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until foamy.
Add sugar; continue beating until mixture is lemon-colored.
Stir in milk and cream.
With clean beaters, beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
Gradually beat in vanilla, then brandy and rum.
Fold... - 38.3976
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.5673
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.5459
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and foamy. - 22.5826
Orange Banana Egg nog
In electric blender container, blend milk, Egg Beaters, banana, orange juice concentrate, honey and wheat germ until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 29.9185
Creamy Egg nog
Combine milk, cream, vanilla pudding mix and extract in a blender. Add a generous pinch of nutmeg. Whirl until well blended.
Serve at once, garnished with nutmeg. - 22.0224
Non Fat Egg Nog
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, Egg Beaters, and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extracts.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to desired... - 29.1681
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
Imperial Pineapple Egg nog
1. In a Dutch oven mix pineapple juice, orange peel, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Heat just to boil and remove thereafter.
3. Put in topping and honey.
4. Into hot pineapple juice mixture whisk in.
5. Using additional nutmeg sprinkle servings and... - 38.7866
Classic Cooked Egg Nog
This clasic cooked eggnog recipe is for the old and favorite eggnog, taken out of my granny's cookbook. Cooked in a sauec pan with eggs, milk and sugar, the cooked eggnog is chilled before serving. Flavored with a little vanilla, this cooked eggnog recipes... - 37.6714
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.2104