- » Egg Mustard
Egg Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Mustard recipes.
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 104.578
Beat eggs together well in top of double boiler.
Stir in water and vinegar.
Measure sugar into medium size bowl.
Add gelatin, turmeric, salt and mustard powder.
Stir all together until thoroughly mixed.
Add to egg mixture and mix.
Place over... - 43.7819
Scandinavian Mustard Sauce
1 In a small bowl, add the sugar, vinegar, mustard and egg yolks, whisking together.
2 Gradually add in the oil, beating constantly until the mixture begins to thicken.
3 Add the remaining oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly.
4 Stir in... - 41.1087
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 40.9873
Mayonnaise With Mustard And Cayenne
1) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks.
2) Stir in mustard, salt, sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
3) Whisk the mixture well for about 2 minutes.
4) Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, slowly, drop by drop.
5) Next, mix in 1 teaspoon of... - 39.4463
Eggs With Mustard Sauce
1)Take a shallow buttered glass or a ceramic baking dish and add the sliced hard boiled eggs.
2)Take a glass measuring cup, add butter and heat in the microwave on high.
3)Remove the cup and stir in the flour, add the broth and transfer... - 39.4152
Caesar Salad With Dijon Mustard
1. First, make the dressing. Put the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, egg yolk, lemon juice, and seasoning into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds, until foaming. Add the olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture begins... - 38.9057
1. In a food processor, add the yolks and whisk till creamy; add mustard, seasoning, sugar and garlic and process for another minute
2. While the motor runs, drip the oil in to the mixture, wait for it to begin emulsifying and then add a steady stream... - 37.7465
Salmon And Egg Wraps With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Prepare mayonnaise-mustard mixture, halve the mixture and transfer into 2 bowls.
2. Add onions to one of the bowls and stir well.
3. Apply onion-mayonnaise-mustard mixture on each of the wraps.
4. Top with 2 smoked salmon slices, hard-boiled egg... - 37.6019
Mustard Hollandaise Sauce
1) In the blender container, add eggs and lemon juice.
2) Process the ingredients until properly combined.
3) One by one, add the butter pieces and continue processing until blended. Scrape down the sides of container, if required.
4) Add seasonings... - 37.5766
Scrambled Eggs With Mustard
1.Heat two tablespoons of butter and fry the onion in it until tender.
2.Cut the remaining butter to pieces and add it along with meat juice, salt, pepper and onion to the eggs.
3.Take a heavy saucepan, transfer the egg mixture to it and cook on low... - 37.4544
Fiddleheads With Egg Mustard Sauce
Place fiddleheads in pan.
Add water and salt.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer covered 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt margarine in saucepan, then blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook slowly, stirring until thickened.
Remove from heat and add... - 36.9947
Egg And Mustard Ham Rolls
1. Cut a slice from the top of each bread roll; set aside and reserve. Scoop out the center, leaving a thin shell (reserve crumbs for another use). Spread inside of each roll with mustard.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook mushrooms... - 32.7571
Scrambled Mustard Eggs
Melt the butter in a small frying pan over low heat.
Add the mustard and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Whisk together the eggs with the cream, cayenne, and salt.
Pour the mixture into the pan and stir.
Cover and continue cooking for about 6 minutes, stirring... - 30.9812
Broiled Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
1. Take a broiler rack, grease thoroughly and arrange the fish on it.
2. Prepare a mixture of rest of the ingredients and smear on the fish.
3. On medium heat, broil for 8 to 12 minutes, while basting occasionally with sauce.
4. Serve hot. - 30.9186
Boiled Mustard Dressing
1. Mix sugar, salt, flour and mustard.
2. Beat eggs slightly.
3. Add dry ingredients, water and vinegar and mix to a smooth paste.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
5. Remove from heat and blend in butter.
6. When ready to use, thin... - 30.6669
Stuffed Egg Halves With Mustard
Force egg yolks through sieve using back of wooden spoon.
Place in mixing bowl.
Add mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix until well combined and correct seasoning.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag fitted with star nozzle.
Stuff... - 30.4418
Egg Mustard Dressing
Combine egg yolks, salt and mustard in a blender and whirl on 3 for 1-2 minutes.
Still blending gradually add oil, drop at a time, until fully mixed, then gradually blend in lemon juice. - 25.8713
Egg And Endive Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
On each of 4 salad plates arrange 4 endive pieces; top each portion with 6 cherry tomato halves, cut-side down, and 4 egg quarters.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To serve, pour 1/4 of vinaigrette over each portion of salad. - 19.477
Mustard Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in half, take out yolks, blend with other ingredients; refill egg centers; sprinkle with chopped parsley, diced crisp bacon, celery seed, or paprika. - 18.3256