- » Egg Mixed
Egg Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg mixed recipes.
Caesar Salad (betty's Favorite Caesar Salad)
Learn how to make world's most popular salad in your home kitchen. This video recipe of Basic Caesar Salad shows you the authentic way of preparing this classic. You can add your favorite meat to it and turn it into a light meal. Bon Appetit! - 146.029
Deviled Eggs By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. In a pot of hot water boil the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once done peel the shell and cut it in half, remove the yolks in a bowl.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add salad dressing, yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, pickle relish, salt and... - 138.852
Pate A Choux
If you want to bake cream puffs, eclairs, French crullers etc at home, first you need to prepare the Choux paste. Preparing this paste is a delicate process, so you need to take total care. Watch the video to get the tips from chef, so that you too can make... - 134.209
Stuffed Eggs - Summer
Today Sonia will be preparing the stuffed eggs, a fresh and tempting appetizer ideal for those short of time. - 131.499
Nothing can beat a high protein-low carb egg salad. View this excellent video that shows an interesting recipe that is versatile and would serve as a power packed breakfast or even as a side dish with green salad. This video is a wonderful toast to good... - 127.034
Egg, Sausage Pepper Salad
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good! - 123.001
Vegetable And Egg Salad With Homemade Dressing
Why not pamper yourself with an elegant salad with plenty of fresh crispy vegetables, eggs and flavorful homemade dressing. See this impressive video that is really interesting to watch and try out this colorful healthy salad. Gear up to make this salad a... - 122.532
Easter Cocktails: The Easter Egg
Easter eggs are mandatory at Easter, right. But those are the tame versions for children. This zinging adult version is a must taste. Its really low on alcohol too with texture and flavor in buckets. - 117.045
Whiskey Sour With Egg Whites
In this free mixology video Clint offers a twist on a classic. This drink is great for the Whiskey fans out there. Its also a different variation than you might be used to seeing, the egg-whites really add some texture and body to this drink! - 115.042
Delicious Deviled Eggs
One of the easy and fabulous ways to increase your protein intake during pregnancy, is the deviled eggs. Eggs are great source of protein and when served as deviled, it becomes more delicious. This video also shares some of the most useful tips to manage your... - 106.177
My Texas Kitchen : Egg Salad
1. In a pot, take water and boil the eggs.
2. Peel them and cut them to small pieces.
3. Deseed and chop the bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
4. Chop the sweet onion.
5. In a pan spray the non-stick cooking spray and add the onion and peppers.... - 106.143
Brandy Egg Sour Cocktail
Whether you need something to warm you up on frigid winter evenings or something to cool you on muggy summer noons, brandy egg sour can leave you feeling quite good and upbeat. Plus, it's pretty simple to make too. Just add some egg, lime juice and simple... - 104.79
Century Egg Salad
Egg salad is very high protein and low carbohydrate dish, flavored with seasonings. The combination of cilantro, fish sauce and citrus enhances the taste of the century eggs. Check this recipe now!!!! - 104.726
Egg And Gluten Free Caesar Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares her world famous Caesar Salad recipe (plus a few cooking tips and tricks :) Christianne has shared this recipe on several television shows including "Emeril Green" with Emeril Lagasse. - 101.607
Mixed Vegetable Egg Roll
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 100.859
Stuffed Eggs Two Ways
A take on the classic deviled eggs, this one here is served with a savory filling of salmon and dill. Easy to put together and makes for a perfectly dressed platter of appetizers to go around and get the party going.This one is a must try when convenience is... - 86.9096
Homemade Low-fat Salad Dressing
Are you on a diet and on a look out for some great low fat salad dressing recipes? Look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share some of his homemade salad dressings that are low on calories too. - 86.8097
National Egg Salad Week
Don't know what to do with the leftover Easter eggs. Use them like a genius, here is how to. - 86.6509
Laotian Yum Salad
Before you start your meal. Try some Laotian salad, it soooo gooood!! add 1/4 cup of water or 3 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp of olive oil(optional ) at the end to thicken the dressing... - 86.571
New York's Famous Chocolate Egg Cream
Who knows what an egg cream is?! It’s a soda fountain drink that hails from Brooklyn, New York. The funny part is, that this drink has no egg or cream in it! It’s a delightful almost magical concoction of chocolate syrup, milk and seltzer water or soda!... - 86.3164
Thai Mixed Vegetables And Egg Fried Rice
Thai mixed vegetables and egg fried rice is an excellent fried rice recipe. Here the mixed vegetables and egg makes the dish all the more colorful. The chef here makes it look all the more easy to cook it at home. Simply whisk in egg and stir in a few fresh... - 85.741
Egg Salad With Emril's Horseradish Sauce
Have you been looking for a great barbecue sauce for your next party? Watch this video to get a very helpful review about the Peter Luger sauce and how it can change the way your recipes taste. - 73.1525
Old Fashioned Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add fusilli, cooking oil and first amounts of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer fusilli back to pot.
5) Mix the... - 50.2092
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 49.0003
Java Spice Chocolate Cake With Roasted Coffee Cream
Heat the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Butter and line the base and sides of 2 x 18cm loose-bottomed cake tins with baking parchment.
Mix the cocoa powder, ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Reserve 3 tsp, and mix the rest with 200ml boiling water Cream the... - 48.7445
1) Take 1/2 clove of garlic and crush it.
2) Mix with oil and put it in a covered jar for 30 minutes.
3) Take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil-garlic mixture.
4) Take the bread and trim the crusts.
5) Add the bread cubes to oil-garlic... - 48.6949
Riviera Onion Salad
Peel and thinly slice the onions.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into thin strips.
Blanch the onion slices and pepper strips in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain well and leave to cool.
Peel and slice the tomatoes.
Hard-cook the... - 48.2061
1. If possible, check temperature of warm water with thermometer. Sprinkle yeast over water in large warm bowl; stir until dissolved. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
2. Add butter, 3 eggs, 3 cups flour and the cardamom. Beat vigorously... - 47.1826
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 46.629
Avocado And Egg Salad
1) In a small saucepan, put the eggs and cover them with cold water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, and then boil gently for about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse the eggs under cold running water till they are cool.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half... - 46.2842
Eggs In Cases With Mushrooms
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cook mushrooms with 1 cup (1/4 liter) of milk on low flame for 15 minutes.
3.Once done, starin the mushrooms and keep the milk aside.
4.Cut the mushrooms in small pieces.
5.Put the yolks in the milk... - 46.0399
Father Tim's Mother's Buche De Noel
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter and flour a 17 x 11-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line the pan with parchment and lightly butter and flour the parchment.
Sift the flour, salt, 1/4 cup cocoa, and cornstarch into a large bowl and spread out onto... - 45.9613
Curried Eggs With Peas
1) Take a bowl and fill with water.
2) Add eggs to it and cook slowly allowing water to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Crack the shells and roll the eggs between the palms.
4) Remove the egg shells.
5) Grate the onions and squeeze the lemon extracting the... - 45.7717
1.Cut anchovies into strips and the capers into pieces.
2.On each toast spread anchovy butter and cut the slices into 4 strips.
3.Whisk eggs and add milk, salt and pepper to it.
4.In a small pan heat the butter.
5.Once the butter is... - 45.6738
1) In a shallow salad bowl arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut the fish into fillets.
3) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
4) Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down.
5) Spoon mayonnaise on top of the eggs to coat it.
6) Put the fish... - 45.6285
Rum Vanilla Flavored Sponge Cake
Cover the inside of a rectangular container with paper so 1-inch of paper sticks out on all sides of the container.
Sift flour 2 or 3 times.
Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
Beat whites with salt until almost stiff in a dry ungreased bowl.
Add 2 1/4... - 45.4913
Eggs In A Greatcoat
1.In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons (30ml.) of butter on low flame.
2.Add parsley, scallion,mushrooms and chives in the pan and cook until vegetables turn tender.
3.Meanwhile, combine flour and milk and add them into the pan and stir.
4.Add a... - 44.4547
Hungarian Goulash With Egg Noodles
Dredge meat in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned meat in glass casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over... - 44.3987
Hiram Walker Creme De Banana/chocolate Cherry Cordial Pie
1. In a saucepan, take water and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Add 1/3 cup sugar, salt and egg yolks; stir to mix.
3. Place the pan over low heat and stir to dissolve gelatin; heat until the mixture thickens but do not boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat and add ... - 44.351
Ham And Egg Salad
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat... - 44.3206
Mixed Egg & Vegetable Salad
Wash and thinly slice the leek.
Peel and chop the carrots.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and cut into thin strips.
Trim and thinly slice the celery.
Peel and quarter the tomatoes.
Wash the cabbage, then shred finely.
Put the leek, carrots,... - 44.1954
Homard A L'absinthe
1. Kill the lobsters, and cut the lobster tails into pieces about one inch thick. Remove the large front claws and cut each in half. Split the body lengthwise, scrape out the liver, near the head, and reserve. Remove the waste near the head. Remove the small... - 44.1255
Herbed Deviled Eggs
1.Cut the boiled eggs in half.
2.In a small bowl, put in half of the yolks.
3. Keep aside the other half of the yolks for later use.
4.With a fork, mash yolk, cottage cheese and yogurt well.
5.Add in the rest of the ingredients.
6.Fill the egg halves... - 44.0639
Quick And Simple Sauce Tartare
1) Strain the egg yolks of two hard-boiled eggs into a large bowl.
2) Add in 2 raw egg yolks.
3) Pour the olive oil into the bowl, little by little.
4) Stir well till the mixture starts to thicken.
5) Add in the vinegar, salt and pepper.
6) Next, add... - 43.8749
Simple Salad Nicoise
1. Slice the potatoes and marinate them in an oil and vinegar mix
2. Plate the greens on a large round or oval platter.
3. Arrange the sliced egg on the greens and top the slices with a curled anchovy
4. Add the marinated potatoes and... - 43.8689
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 43.8379
Broad Bean Omelette
1.Heat half of the butter and cook broad beans, parsley and chives or scallion in it by sauteeing.
2.Put 1/2 cup of cream along with salt and pepper and cook for 10 more minutes on low flame until beans are tender.
3.Once done, turn off the... - 43.7244
Eggs On A Savory Base
1.In a skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of butter and put the bread crumbs in it and stir until the butter is totally absorbed.
2.Once done turn off the heat and add anchovy, parsley, chives, shallots and egg yolks in the skillet.
3.Take a heat proof gratin... - 43.5959
Potato And Egg Salad
1 In a pan, hard-boil the eggs for about 12 minutes in boiling water.
2 Drain well and cool under running cold water.
3 Carefully crack the shells a little so the eggs cool quickly.
4 Drain the potatoes well.
5 Dice the potatoes and place in... - 43.3828
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 43.2195
1. Cut out the crusts from the bread and throw them out.
2. Take some milk in a bowl and soak the bread in it.
3. Remove the bread and squeeze out the milk from it.
4. Take another bowl and add the egg yolks, garlic and salt.
5. Beat it well to blend... - 43.012
1) Cut the eggs lengthwise, and remove the yolk.
2) In a bowl, place the yolks and mash with a fork.
3) Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and pepper.
4) Stir with a fork until well mixed.
5) Spoon the yolk... - 42.4632
Crab Salad Margareta
1. Start by cutting the eggs in half, and removing the yolks and chopping the whites
2. Ina serving plate, place the chopped egg whites in the centre, pile the crabmeat over and sieve the egg yolks around, then
place the slices of... - 42.4613
Deviled Eggs With Smoked Oysters
1)Slice hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks.
2)Mash yolks and add mayonnaise,mustard,salt,sweet pickle juice and pepper.
3)Stir it well.
4)Place a smoked oyster in each egg white.
5)Fit a decorating bag with... - 42.4546
Leeks And Eggs In Balsamic Vinaigette
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Lightly brush the leeks with olive oil and set in a baking pan cut-sides down.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the remaining oil with vinegar; mix well.
4. Pour the mixture over leeks, cover, and... - 42.1519
1.Take the yolks out and put them in a bowl.
2.Pound them until smooth.
3.Add salt, mustard and pepper to it.
4.Put drops of oil and beat them firmly.
5.Once 2 tablespoons of oil has been put, put the oil in a thin jet and keep mixing.
6.Once thick,... - 42.04
1. Start by cutting the eggs into half, and removing and sieveing the yolks
2. In a bowl, place 6 anchovy fillets and mash the remainder egg yolks, also butter till mixture is smooth and season to taste, spoon the mixture back into the... - 41.8404
Basic For Mousse Set With Gelatin
1. In a large basin, tip in the puree, lemon juice and sugar and whip well
2. In the fruit juice, dissolve the gelatin
3. In another bowl, half whip the cream or the evaporated milk till stiff
4. Whisk the egg whites till stiff.
5. Add the gelatin to... - 41.7967
Tasty Egg Foo Yong
1) Blend eggs, bouillon, vegetables, onion, shrimp and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil.
3) Shallow fry egg mixture in hot oil making shapes of 3-inch circle with a spatula.
4) Brown either side.
5) Repeat the... - 41.748
Bearnaise Sauce For Two
1) In a small saucepan place together vinegar, peppercorns, bay leaf, mace, onion and tarragon leaves.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil until the vinegar has reduced to half.
3) Allow the vinegar mixture to cool.
4) In a small bowl, place... - 41.6785
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Port, sugar, egg, Rum, Brandy and Milk; shake well.
3. Into a tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Sprinkle top with a dash of Nutmeg.
Use Gin, Rum or Whisky in place of Brandy for varied... - 41.6382
Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut the top of the tomato off. Scoop out the pulp and turn the tomatoes upside down. Let the tomatoes drain till you need them.
2. Chop up the eggs and then add the tomato pulp to the egg mixture. Mix well
3. Add the salad dressing to... - 41.4594
Eight In One Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars together until smooth and fluffy.
2. Then, add unbeaten eggs, one by one.
3. In a separate bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together.
4. Combine it with the creamed mixture, alternately with milk.
5. Combine... - 41.3958
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 41.2927
This recipe of Peppermint-ice-cream-sundae Pie is going to be an all time favorite of everyone who tastes it. Its easy to make beforehand and children love the taste combination. This Peppermint-ice-cream-sundae Pie when served as Dessert is sure to please... - 41.1499
Winter Salad Bowl
1. In a salad bowl, mix cabbage, beets and beans.
2. Add French dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Chop hardboiled egg and sieve it.
4. Add dressing and mix it well.
5. To serve Winter Salad Bowl, pour... - 41.0597
Break the eggs, separate the yolks from the whites.
Put the yolks in the top of a double boiler.
Sift the sugar and add to the egg yolks with the marsala.
Rub the lemon peel with the sugar lumps and add to the egg yolk mixture.
Beat the mixture over the heat... - 40.9767
Morning Egg Nogg
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add sugar, egg, Yellow Chartreuse , Brandy and Milk; shake well.
3. Into a tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Sprinkle top with a dash of Nutmeg.
Use Gin, Rum or Whisky in place of Brandy... - 40.9471
Egg Salad And Lettuce In Buns
1) In medium bowl, place mayonnaise, gherkins, onion, parsley, gherkin juice, salt, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
2) Add eggs, mix well until well blended.
3) Place lettuce on on portion of bun and spoonful of egg salad.
4) Cover the bun with... - 40.8628
1) Into a medium bowl, mash the potatoes, or pass them through a fine strainer.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of yogurt and stir well. In case the mixture seems too dry, add more yogurt.
3) Add the mustard, parsley, tarragon and paprika.
4) Peel the eggs and... - 40.6225
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.5663
1) In a top bowl of double boiler, mix together eggs, honey, both the juices and orange peel.
2) Stirring continuously, cook the egg mixture over high heat, without boiling the water for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
3) Remove the egg mixture bowl... - 40.5332
Egg And Parsley Dip
1) In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
2) Stir in the salt, pepper, mixed herbs, lemon juice, onion, Worcestershire sauce and mustard, blend thoroughly.
3) Stir in enough mayonnaise or cream for desired consistency of the dip.
4)... - 40.2654
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.1983
Salmagundi Salad With Salami And Liverwurst
1. Mix the potatoes, hard cooked eggs, celery, onions, hard salami, liverwurst, cabbage and the cheddar cheese.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well till completely combined.
3. Add the mayonnaise and mix well
4. Serve... - 40.1883
Tuna Egg Three Deckers
1. Prepare a mixture of tuna with celery and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Spread 6 of the buttered toast slices with the tuna mixture.
2. Cover with 6 from rest of the toast slices.
3. Prepare a mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise, pickle relish, and chili... - 40.0995
Zesty Deviled Eggs
1) Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
2) Remove the yolks, place in a bowl and mash.
3) Add in the next 6 ingredients and mix well.
4) Add the yolk mix back into the egg white.
5) Garnish with paprika and parsley sprigs and serve. - 39.8907
Zucchini Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a large bowl, tip in the Golden Onion soup mix with the eggs, milk, oregano and pepper and mix well. Add the cheese to the pan and mix well again
2. In a medium pan, place the butter and melt it. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook zucchini,... - 39.8857
Individual Baked Alaska
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
3) Add vanilla extract.
4) Gradually add confectioners' sugar.
5) Start beating the mixture and finish until the meringue form stiff peaks.
6) Cut 6... - 39.8813
Mixed Ham, Egg & Vegetable Salad
Cook the mixed vegetables, cauliflower and green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool, breaking the cauliflower into flowerets.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Mix together the prepared vegetables and ham and chill while preparing the... - 39.8018
Eggs With Piquant Mayonnaise
Put the mayonnaise and lemon juice into a bowl.
Mix in the garlic, herbs and 1 tablespoon capers.
Chop half of the anchovy fillets very finely and add to the mayonnaise.
Season with pepper to taste.
Cut the eggs in half lengthways.
Place the curly endive... - 39.6485
1) Mix together flour, butter and milk for the white sauce.
2) Add in pepper and cayenne to taste.
3) Mix a little of this sauce with egg yolk.
4) Return the yolk mixture back into the sauce and stir cook for 1 minute, until it becomes smooth.
5) Stir... - 39.4677
Mayonnaise With Mustard And Cayenne
1) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks.
2) Stir in mustard, salt, sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
3) Whisk the mixture well for about 2 minutes.
4) Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, slowly, drop by drop.
5) Next, mix in 1 teaspoon of... - 39.4463
Never Fail Pie Crust
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat until well combined.
4. Add the shortening to the flour and sprinkle... - 39.4353
East Indian Egg Spread
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the sour cream, eggs, chutney, 1/4 cup of the red pepper, salt, curry powder and pepper
2) Cling wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and place... - 39.3757
Scandinavian Egg And Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender. Cool quickly with cold water and peel off the skins.
2. Cut the potatoes into dice.
3. Remove eggs from their shells, chop two and slice two.
4. Chop the cucumber and crumble the cheese.
5. Mix the... - 39.36
Egg Roulade With Spinach Feta Stuffing
1. For the egg layer Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 15 1/2- by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan. Line with 20-inch-long sheet of parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end; butter parchment lightly.
2. Mix butter, bake mix, cream, egg yolk, Parmesan,... - 39.1737
Curry Stuffed Eggs
1) Using a knife, cut the egg into halves lengthwise
2) Take out the yolk from the white and keep aside
3) Sieve them into a bowl
4) Into a bowl, add in the butter, onion, curry powder and salt
5) Using a whisk, beat till fluffy
6) Mix together the... - 39.117
1) In a small bowl beat the eggs and keep it ready.
2) In another bowl mix cornstarch with some cold milk.
3) In a double boiler, scald the milk.
4) In a wide bowl, add in beaten eggs, cornstarch mixture, sugar and some salt. Mix them well. Slowly pour... - 39.0456
1. In a saucepan, add sugar, water, salt and vinegar, blend well.
2. Heat the mixture over medium flame, stirring constantly until clear.
3. Then stop stirring and cook until the mixture forms a thin thread when dropped from spoon.
4. Beat in egg... - 38.9913
1. In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
2. In pan heat together milk, shortening, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt shortening and add to flour mixture along with egg.
3. Beat on low speed of... - 38.9896
Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish... - 38.7643
1.Start by removing the shells from the cold, hard cooked eggs and cut a large piece from the top of each
2.Take out the yolks and mix them to form a paste with butter, cream, mustard, cayenne, salt and anchovy paste.
3.Put this mixture... - 38.7419
Emerald Isle Filling For Tarts
After beating egg yolks, put in top of double boiler, add 2/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon salt.
Cook over hot water until slightly thickened, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Beat egg whites stiffly (but not dry).
Gradually beat in the... - 38.7288
Chiles Rellenos Con Queso
Rinse seeds from chilies, divide large chilies into thirds, smaller ones into halves, and drain on paper towels.
Press cheese into little "sausages," using 2 tablespoons for each one, then wrap in a chili strip.
Beat eggs until thick and light; fold in flour... - 38.6789
Hollandaise Sauce For Two
1) In a small saucepan, place together lemon juice, vinegar, peppercorns and bay leaf with 2 teaspoons of water.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil until the liquid reduces by half.
3) Allow the vinegar mixture to cool.
4) In a small... - 38.643
Eggs With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the butter, until soft.
2) Stir in the peas, celery, parsley and marjoram, then cook, covered over a very low heat for about 20 minutes, until the peas are tender.
3) Stir in 1 tablespoon water into the pan after... - 38.6032
Fresh Egg Noodles
1) In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.
2) Knead the dough until soft.
3) On a flat surface roll out the dough paper thin.
4) Cut into strips and roll.
5) Slice it.
6) In a pan boil salted water and cook noodles for 4 to 8 minutes until... - 38.5456
Whole Meal Pizza Dough For Two
1) In a small bowl, mix together fresh yeast with the milk.
2) For dried yeast, dissolve the sugar in the milk and sprinkle over the yeast.
3) Put the fresh or dried yeast mixture in a warm place for 15 minutes until frothy.
4) In a... - 38.5323
Egg Mixed Recipes By Category