- » Egg Milk
Egg Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg milk recipes.
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 102.943
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 81.0704
County Fair Egg Bread
County fair eggs bread is less of a dinner bread and more of a cake or dessert like bread. It is better served as a sweet bread. County fair bread can be eaten warm with butter and jam. It isn't very complicated to bake this bread. Bake yourself and enjoy... - 48.4261
Hot Milk Cake
1) Into a bowl, add in the sugar and the beaten eggs till light and fluffy
2) Add in the flour little by little and continue to beat
3) Tip in the baking powder before the last of the flour is put in
4) Into a saucepan, heat the butter and milk and... - 43.6873
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 43.5528
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 43.1463
Egg Custard With Skim Milk
In small bowl beat eggs, fructose, vanilla, salt and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg until smooth.
Combine milk and water in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is hot but not boiling.
Stir in egg mixture until smooth.
Pour... - 39.4223
Chocolate Egg Cream
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold milk and let stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
3. In a blender, process remaining 1 cup milk, syrup and... - 38.8872
Baked Egg And Milk Custard
1. Use a 2 cup glass measure to measure out the milk. In a microwave, scald milk on (high) for 3-4 minutes.
2. Use another 2 qt. glass dish, to boil 1 1/2 cups water on (high) 3 for minutes.
3. Beat eggs lightly and then add sugar, salt... - 37.1304
Cooked Salad Egg Dressing
1. Mix oil, mustard, sugar, salt and vinegar.
2. Beat up eggs and add milk and cream.
3. Strain into the bowl with oil etc.
4. Place in a pan of hot water and whisk till mixture begins to thicken.
5. Pour into a cold basin. - 35.7073
Egg And Milk Soup
Heat oil in a deep kettle.
Add garlic, tomatoes, and salt; cook over low heat for 10 minutes; add marjoram and milk.
Heat, but do not boil; add cheese.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Break eggs into soup, spacing evenly.
Cook gently... - 34.4286
Festive Egg Nog
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, Egg Beaters and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extracts.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to... - 33.8318
Scrambled Egg Blinis
Make the blinis as for the previous recipe.
Use a small petal-shaped cutter to cut out 24 shapes.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the beaten eggs, milk, seasoning and chopped chives.
Cook the egg mixture gently until lightly scrambled, stirring... - 32.1982
Plain Omelette Using Milk
Beat the eggs until light.
Beat in milk and seasonings.
Melt the fat in a frying pan.
Add the eggs and cook at low temperature.
As they cook, tip the pan and with a spatula lift the egg so that the uncooked portion can run to the sides.
When all of the... - 30.7709
Scalded Milk Custard
Heat oven to 350°.
Blend eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
Gradually stir in milk.
Pour into five 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place cups in baking pan on oven rack; pour very hot water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
Bake until... - 30.1143
Egg And Milk Cereal Topping
1) Dip the whole egg (in the shell) in boiling water for 30 seconds.
2) Remove the egg from the boiling water and break it into a blender container.
3) Add all remaining ingredients and blend until frothy.
4) Pour this topping over cereal for... - 28.766
Baked Egg Ramekins
1. Butter 4 small custard cups very lightly and spoon 2 tablespoons of the skim milk into each.
2. Into a cup, break each egg then slide into custard cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in slow oven (325°) 20 minutes until eggs are cooked... - 28.1266
Steamed Milk And Egg Custard
Warm the milk and flavouring.
Beat the eggs and sugar together.
If bay leaf or lemon rind has been used to flavour, remove from the milk before pouring it on to the eggs and sugar; stir well.
Pour the mixture into a buttered mould, cover with greased paper... - 21.3064
Milk And Orange Egg nog
Whisk together the milk and egg, then add the yogurt, orange rind, juice and honey.
Continue whisking until well blended.
Pour into tumblers and sprinkle with nutmeg to taste - 20.959
Creamy Egg nog
Combine milk, cream, vanilla pudding mix and extract in a blender. Add a generous pinch of nutmeg. Whirl until well blended.
Serve at once, garnished with nutmeg. - 19.5228
In an 8-ounce glass stir together chocolate syrup and milk; fill glass to brim with soda; stir to mix thoroughly. - 13.9237
Sweet Milk Bread Roast
1. Cut the bread slices into triangles and set aside.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs. Add sugar and milk into the egg and beat well using a hand whisk.
3. In a wide pan over medium heat, pour few drops of oil and spread it out using a... - 0
Egg Milk Recipes By Category