- » Egg Keema
Egg Keema Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg keema recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg keema recipes.
Sweet Scrambled Eggs And Meatless Keema Mutter
Bored of French toast and waffles for breakfast? How about trying somethng unique, healthy and filling as sweet scrambled eggs and meatless keema mutter for breakfast. Chef Bhal Dave presents two easy to make recipes that can be prepared in a snap and is a... - 78.903
Egg Keema With Meat
• KEEMA DEVIL
KEEMA------ 500 GMS
BREAD (DIPPED IN MILK ) ----- 2 SLICES
ONION -------- 1 PC
EGG ----------- 2 PCS
ANCHOVY ESSENCE -------------- 1 TABLESPOON
SALT & PEPPER ------------- TO TASTE
REFINED OIL --------------- TO FRY
... - 41.5854
Keema Per Eeda
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and mince mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add mince and saute till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cook till mince is done, adding some water if necessary.
Spread mixture evenly in... - 41.2067
Egg And Keema Casserole
Heat 1 tbl.
oil and fry onions for a few mins.
Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry again.
Add kheema, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and tomatoes and fry till the liquid has dried up.
Add 1 cup water and stir and mix well.
Cover the pan and cook... - 40.3464
You May Also Like!
Mix all ingredients and grind to a smooth paste without adding water.
Mix in the eggs.
Make small lemon-sized dumpling of the dough.
Heat oil till medium-hot and fry till golden in colour.
Dry on paper.
Serve hot. - 34.0466
Classic Keema Matar
Heat oil in pan, add clove, cinnamon, pepper corn.
As clove and pepper com pop, add onion, saute until transparent, add mince, garam masala, coriander powder, chilli powder, stir till meat is browned and separated.
Add yogurt, peas, salt, stir well, cover,... - 38.5519
Marinate keema with black vinegar and salt for around 45 minutes.
Add the masala paste to the curd, mix them properly and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add the finely chopped onions and fry till half done.
Then put the marinated keema in it and cook for... - 42.5941
1) Fry the onions in ghee till golden brown. Then add mint cook for a minute and remove from fire.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add whole spices, kheema, ground spices, salt , ginger, garlic and red chillies. Cook until kheema is dry.
3) Now, add a cup... - 44.2716
1. Chop onion and tomatoes and fry in hot fat.
2. Add all the ingredients except eggs, peas and coriander leaves.
3. Cook on a slow fire for 30 minutes or till the mince is tender. Add a little water if necessary.
4. When three-fourths done add peas.
5. Serve... - 38.5805
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except lime juice and ingredients for covering-Saute, adding a litde water as required till mince is cooked and brown.
It should be completely dry.
Add lime juice.
Mix well and keep aside... - 44.9052
1. Divide the rice into 2 portions, boil one in salted water along with one bay leaf. Drain when soft. Boil the other portion in salted water along with the one bay leaf and the jelabi colour. Drain when soft. Melt half cup ghee and pour over both the... - 29.0322
Keema Na Cutlets
Mix all ingredients together except eggs, breadcrumbs and oil.
Add just enough beaten egg to bind.
Shape into cutlets, dip into beaten eggs and then breadcrumbs and shallow fry. - 36.5806
Alu Keema Tikki
1.In a large sized bowl,mix potatoes with flour, butter, egg, garam masala, egg, salt, paprika, and oil.
2.Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Turn out the dough on floured surface, dredge it with flour and roll.
4.Cut 10 rounds or squares of the... - 46.6903