- » Egg Hash Brown
Egg Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg hash brown recipes.
Hashed Brown Omelette
In 10- or 12-inch skillet, cook bacon till crisp.
Leave drippings in skillet; remove bacon and crumble.
Mix potatoes, onion, and green pepper; pat into the skillet.
Cook over low heat till the underside is crisp and brown.
Blend eggs, milk, salt, and pepper;... - 44.2351
Eggs And Hash Brown Potatoes
1. Combine green pepper, onion, and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Add potatoes. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 7 minutes, or until partially... - 25.236
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 126.077
Wok Fried Steak Eggs And Potato Hash Browns
Of all the comfort foods out there, a hearty breakfast is an all time favorite. But the popular belief is that a hearty steak and eggs with hash browns breakfast is just not healthy or meant for someone on a weight loss diet. Well watch the video to see how... - 117.132
Hash Brown Omelette
1) In a 8" skillet, saute the, onion, parsley and potatoes in the butter or margarine over a medium heat for 5 min.
2) Season with the salt and pepper.
3) Pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat.
4) Allow the uncooked egg to set by lifting ... - 33.9102
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.2927
Hash And Egg Brunch
Preheat oven to 400°.
In large bowl, combine corned beef, potatoes, soup, 1/2 can French Fried Onions and the pepper.
Spoon evenly into 8 x 12-inch baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Using back of spoon, make 6 wells... - 34.8358
Eggs N Hash
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine hash and green pepper. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon hash mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Make an indentation in each... - 22.9476
Hash Patties With Poached Egg
Chill can of hash; open both ends and push out roll of roast beef hash.
Cut into 4 slices.
Place 2 slices cheddar cheese on each English muffin half.
Place hash patty on top of cheese and broil until browned or heated through.
Top hash with poached... - 30.9736
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious hash brown and egg dish that would be great for breakfast or brunch. - 109.211
Poached Eggs With Chicken Hash
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the diced potato and boil over high heat until just tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until simmering. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and... - 31.4633
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 132.525
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 148.884
Corned Beef And Egg Hash
Mix the beef with the potatoes, salt and pepper to taste and enough milk to make a soft consistency.
Form the mixture into four rounds and hollow out the centres.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the beef and potato rounds and fry for 5 minutes or until... - 32.8847
Egg; Bean & Potato Hash
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, onion, chili powder, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender (about 15 minutes; do not scorch). Add water, 1 tablespoon (15... - 26.4116
Scrambled Egg And Salt Cod Hash
1) Diagonally shred the cod to about 1/4 inch thick slices and keep aside.
2) Cover the potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for about 5 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain the potatoes, when done and keep aside.
4) In a large... - 40.225
Bacon N Egg Lunch In A Skillet
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Transfer to paper towels to drain.
Pour off all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs with... - 28.5263
Potato Egg Benedict
Egg Benedict is a favorite breakfast staple. Now you can jazz up your regular eggs using yummy potatoes. This video shows how to make yummy potato egg Benedict at home making it an excellent breakfast or brunch dish. Follow the instructions to the T to whom... - 100.193
Bacon Egg And Hashbrown Skillet
Crispy bacon, savoury hash browns, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese combine in a skillet to make the perfect meal for a busy weekday Wednesday. - 113.777
Egg & Potato Casserole
Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish or use Pam.
Press hash browns in bottom of baking dish, forming a crust.
Brush melted butter on top of hash browns.
Alternate ham and cheese; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Mix milk and eggs and pour over mixture.
Let stand... - 29.5504
Egg & Sausage Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Crumble sausage into large skillet; brown over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate sausage.
Drain sausage on paper towels.
Discard fat and wipe skillet... - 40.2092
Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Egg And Cheese
The yummy, comforting, filling casserole is ideal for breakfast, but it is so delicious that you will be tempted to try it for lunch or dinner too. Betty whomps up a rich and satisfying breakfast casserole that features bacons, eggs and cheese. This... - 101.25
Hearty Egg Skillet Bake
In an 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms, celery and onions in butter until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, salt and caraway seed; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 10... - 32.5311
Breakfast pizza is a recipe perfect if you want a long filling breakfast. Watch this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for this unique pizza that can be made with the available ingredients in your kitchen. Take a look and try this pizza for... - 115.293
Easy Bacon Frittata
Crispy hashbrowns, bacon and Cheddar cheese blend together perfectly in this easy-to-make frittata. - 0
Sausage N Egg Brunch Special
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Combine potatoes, sour cream, milk, cheese and chives in medium bowl.
Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart rectangular casserole.
Bake 40 minutes.
Cut sausage into halves lengthwise, then cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange... - 34.7423
Country Style Eggs
1. Arrange bacon on roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with a paper towel. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH, or until done. Crumble bacon and set aside.
2. Put butter, potato, onion and green pepper into a 2 1/2-quart 10-inch... - 35.5439
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 43.4896
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 33.3538
Potatoes And Eggs
Heat oven to 350°.
Cook and stir sausage and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until sausage is brown; drain.
Stir in frozen potatoes and herb-seasoned salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, just until potatoes are thawed, about 2 minutes.
Remove from... - 37.3783
Quick And Tasty Egg-in-the-nest Breakfast
If you are looking for an easy-to-make egg treat that works well for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea-time, anytime, this is it. Betty demonstrates a classic egg favorite, "Egg-in-the-Nest" that is a favorite breakfast dish for children, young and old. Stream... - 87.5342
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 40.9184
Santa Fe Egg Bake
A hearty bake of traditional breakfast favorites with the flavor and romance of Santa Fe. - 37.6151
Sausage And Egg Breakfast Pizza
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Place 8 crescent rolls in a circle shape in a 12 inch pizza pan, with the triangle points facing centre.... - 46.9928
A hearty bake of traditional breakfast favorites with the flavor and romance of Santa Fe. - 38.6767
Potato, Egg And Sausage Frittata
1. In a small bowl, pour out the milk and the eggs
2. With a wire whisk, mix the ingredients till they are fully incorporated. Set aside till required
3. Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with oil and set on a medium heat to heat up
4. Add the potatoes... - 41.4812
Skillet Breakfast Pie
In an 8-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Remove bacon and cook potatoes in drippings till golden brown.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place bacon across potatoes to divide top into 4 portions.
Break an egg into each... - 29.5908
Random: Cooking Breakfast With Marriage Advice
Starting off your day right can do wonders to you. And what better way to do so than start with a super-healthy, super-indulgent breakfast. This video presents a slew of breakfast options that you can opt for. Easy, healthy, and quick, these breakfast treats... - 87.3013
1. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble. Discard the drippings.
2. Preheat the broiler. In the skillet, saute the onion, green pepper, garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon of the... - 33.7292
Skillet Scramble With Slivered Ham
1. In a medium bowl whisk eggs with milk until it is frothy and light. Add the salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size frying skillet (Non-stick), heat the butter and margarine (not till it is hot).
3. Now pour eggs evenly and slowly onto the frying... - 36.3843
Company Breakfast Casserole
Cheesy, hearty and so easy to make, this casserole is perfect for breakfast or brunch, and will satisfy a house full of hungry guests! - 34.2274
potato pancakes with various toppings. - 40.525
Egg Hash Brown Recipes By Category