- » Egg Green Pea Scramble
Egg Green Pea Scramble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg green pea scramble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg green pea scramble recipes.
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 26.9937
Fry bacon in heavy 10-inch skillet until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Add onion and celery to drippings in pan and cook gently 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add potato cubes and cook and stir until potatoes are lightly browned.
Drain excess fat... - 40.1352
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 46.2277
– In a skillet, heat oil, melt butter and saute onion, garlic, celery and green peas for about 4 minutes. Add eggs. When eggs begin to cook, stir mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add rice, stir and serve. - 25.4566
Fried Rice With Green Peas
Heat oil in wok or electric frying pan; stir-fry onion, carrot, celery, and green pepper until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in peas and soy sauce and add brown rice; cook until thoroughly hot.
Move rice and vegetables to one side, pour in egg (add a... - 36.4694
Delicious Baby Clams With Eggs
Calling all seafood lovers out there, here is a video just for you. The video talks about an Asian seafood dish consisting of clams and eggs. An easy to make, quick seafood recipe, this one is surely a must try! - 93.844
Egg Fried Rice
Fried rice is not only easy to prepare but also taste good as a meal on its own. Take a look at this video to see how the chef shows a very basic fried recipe with eggs and sausages. With the colorful array of vegetables this dish looks absolutely marvelous... - 61.7645
Fried Rice With Asparagus And Eggs
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Steam asparagus and carrot, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray... - 34.6303
Egg Fried Rice
Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk for just a few seconds.
In a large pan, heat the oil and cook the eggs as if you were scrambling them.
Add the rice to the pan and mix in well, keeping the heat on low to medium.
Add all the remaining ingredients, heat... - 35.093
Egg Fried Rice With Sautéed Scallops
1. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, add vinegar and brown sugar in it. Mix until sugar dissolves. Reduce until it just coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and set it aside.
2. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
3. Place a... - 113.212
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 113.333
Vegetable Egg Rice
This Chinese vegetable egg rice is a quick and easy meal idea when you have very little time on hand to whip up a delicious spread. With unannounced guests this is a simple to make dish that is very delicious. - 33.3194
Easy And Quick Egg Ki Bhurji
Egg ki bhurji is a simple dish made with egg whites and egg yolks, and spiced up with black pepper powder and red chili powder. In order to enhance the taste of the dish, you can add other ingredients like green peas, green chilies, onions etc to the dish... - 0
Vegetables Based Egg Ki Bhurji
This is an Indian style scrambled eggs dish, spiced up with red chili powder and green chilies, cooked in a vegetable mix of onions, tomatoes and green peas. Here follows the detailed recipe for the dish. - 0
Beat the eggs, dashi, sugar, soy sauce, sake or sherry and monosodium glutamate to taste together until they are thoroughly blended.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the shrimps, peas and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 to 4... - 34.8615
Bean Curd Omeeet
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add salt, green onions, peas and bean curd. Stir-fry 1 minute.
2 Pour in eggs. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to set. Draw outer edges to the center until eggs are the consistency of scrambled eggs, moist and retaining... - 24.437
New Year Fried Rice
Cook bacon in wok or large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Add green onions, red pepper and peas; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice and cook until heated, gently separating grains.
Add soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through. - 33.6697
Marenchich Rolled Veal
Make scrambled eggs from the eggs and half of the butter, to which the green peas, drained of liquid, are added.
Put in a cool place.
Cut five equal slices from the meat.
Beat out thin and salt.
In the middle of each slice of meat, spread the egg mixture,... - 39.1565
Chinatown Fried Rice
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil over medium heat until hot. Add eggs and cook, stirring with wooden spoon, until eggs are scrambled, about 2 minutes. Transfer eggs to plate; set aside.
2. In same skillet, heat remaining 2... - 33.0015
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 42.9511
Chinese Shrimp And Rice
Sauté onion, shrimp, and rice in oil in medium skillet until onion is cooked, but not browned; remove from heat.
Scramble eggs and cut into small strips; add eggs to sautéed mixture.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Bring bouillon, mushrooms, pea - 30.7693
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 43.0575
Mu Shu Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the beef, green beans, green chillies, zucchini, green peas, onions, green bell peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms. Mix all the ingredients with water and set it aside for about... - 0
Fit Foodie Series- Gtv
Graziella introduces a new series THE FIT FOODIE, where she cooks up healthier recreations of her favorite dishes! In this episode: Chinese/Thai fried rice :) - 0
This version of Sinangag or Garlic Fried Rice by Pinoy Recipe is a little bit different than usual Sinangag. This one has lots of ingredients and the bacon just made it so delicious! - 85.1885
Mi Lro Gohan
Cook the rice, following the instructions given in gohan.
Meanwhile, prepare the meat.
Combine all the meat ingredients in a small saucepan and set over moderate heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until the meat loses its pinkness and is broken up into small... - 41.8648
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 1 – Introduction
Got lots of left over rice and wondering what to do with it, then here is an excellent solution for you. Take a look at this crabmeat fried rice video series. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she discusses the ingredients you would... - 85.6868
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of the crabmeat fried rice video series. The lady chef provides step by step instructions on how to combine rice with eggs and oyster sauce to make perfect fried rice. Try it at home and your family is sure to be pleased. A simple and easy... - 81.3824
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Saute onions, green peppers, and celery until tender.
2. Saute rice in chicken bouillon until hot and golden.
3. Add onion mixture and ham or shrimp. When these ingredients are well mixed, hollow a center in the rice. Pour 4 egg whites into the hollow and... - 33.509
Bean Curd Omelette
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add salt, green onions, peas and bean curd. Stir-fry 1 minute.
2 Pour in eggs. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to set. Draw outer edges to the center until eggs are the consistency of scrambled eggs, moist and retaining... - 31.9399
Simple Fried Rice
In this video you will learn a quick and easy Simple Fried Rice recipe. This is a quick meal, that is nutritious and can be easily made to satisfy almost anyone's taste. If you're looking for something to whip up at the last minute, you'll find this recipe... - 124.979
Chinese Fried Rice
This version of fried rice is vegetarian. However, you can go ahead and add small pieces of cooked beef, chicken, pork or ham if you would like. - 120.567
Cook the chopped spring onions, green part as well as white, in the milk; drain, but reserve the milk.
Mash the potatoes, season to taste, then add the spring onions.
Beat well together and add enough hot milk to make the dish creamy and smooth.
Put into a... - 33.139
Chinese House Fried Rice
If you are looking for something that can be served with the egg flower soup or egg drop soup, here is a quick and inexpensive recipe for Chinese House Fried Rice. These rice go well with the soup and are often served together at Chinese joints. Now you can... - 119.664
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 35.0755
Spicy Fried Pork Chops With Soy Sauce
For all those spicy food lovers this spicy fried pork chops recipe is a much watch. Here the chef provides clear directives to make pork chops combined with couple of basic spices and eggs to make a scrumptious dish. Do not miss out some quick suggestions the... - 96.2076
1)In a large dutch oven soak washed peas overnight.
2)Boil the beans for two minutes and again soak for an hour.
3)Repeat the procedure by boiling beans and later simmer for an hour till it becomes tender.
4)In a skillet mix onion and... - 44.7218
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 46.7839
Easy Fried Rice
Fried rice made easy. It takes hardly any effort to prepare this savory rice dish and yet, it has oodles of flavor and is very satisfying. A favourite comfort food among rice lovers :) This is a tried and tasted recipe and a favourite among my friends and... - 37.6772
Thai Mixed Vegetable Fried Rice
If you've never made Thai vegetables fried rice,you're in for a surprise.This simple dish,fravored with corn,carrot,green bean,and peas,makes a colorful tasty dish....Try it .you'll love it..... - 113.731
Crab Fried Rice
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy Crab Fried Rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom! - 116.133
Quick Chicken Noodles
Kids will love this noodles and this is the best way to make kids eat the vegetables. Best part is its easy and wont take long. - 40.017
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 121.751
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
Mom's Fried Rice
1. Finely dice the Chinese sausage, set aside.
2. Finely dice sweet onions, carrots, mince the garlic, slice the ginger, and set everything aside.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, brown sugar, mirin, water, honey, garlic powder, onion... - 135.903