- » Egg Garnish
Egg Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg garnish recipes.
Egg And Meat Boats
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast... - 43.2804
Shrimp And Egg Sandwiches
1. Hard boil two eggs; cool, shell and cut into wedges
2. If using frozen shrimp, allow to thaw
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions for five minutes; push them to one side
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from... - 42.4948
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 41.5685
1. Using a spoon, carefully place the eggs in a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Place saucepan containing hard-boiled eggs under cold running water. When water in saucepan is cool, crack eggs and leave in water for at least five... - 39.7146
Egg And Tongue With Yogurt Sauce
Melt butter; slip eggs into butter and fry until whites are firm and yolks are still soft.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put a slice of tongue on a piece of toast.
Top with hot fried egg.
Beat yogurt until smooth and spoon yogurt over egg.
Beat butter with... - 37.855
Peel, core and slice the apple; dip in lemon juice.
Shell and slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Lightly whip the cream and mix with the mustard, mayonnaise and dill, if used.
Remove the crusts from the slices of toast and arrange the smoked salmon slices on each... - 37.6712
Egg And Anchovy Sandwiches
1. Hard boil the eggs, cool, shell and slice thinly
2. Spread butter or margarine on egg; arrange egg slices on bread
3. Soak the achovy fillet in milk for five minutes and drain
4. Rinse with water and dry on paper towels
5. Cut the fillet into thin... - 36.5584
Sea Food Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthways.
Remove yolks and sieve.
Cream butter, add sieved yolks, mayonnaise and anchovy essence.
Fill the egg cases with this mixture; top each with shrimps and with a caper.
Serve garnished with parsley. - 36.1258
1) In a bowl, combine the seasoned mayonnaise with the chopped watercress, blend well.
2) Spoon the mixture over the egg halves.
3) Garnish with fresh watercress sprigs and serve in a nice plate. - 32.4472
The Meatless Dagwood
1. Combine egg salad and olives in small bowl.
2. To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 cheese slice on 1 bread slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad mixture and 1/4 of pickle slices on cheese.
3. Top pickles with 1 bread slice and 1 cheese slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad... - 31.3564
Salt Fish With Egg Garnish
1.Start by soaking the fish overnight
2.Drain the fish and cover with fresh water
3.Simmer for 10 minutes
4.Now add the fish to hot white sauce and pour onto hot platter
5.Slice eggs and arrange around the edge of the... - 31.2117
Ham And Hard Boiled Egg Salad
Grind ham coarsely in a meat grinder, Add chopped eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and moisten with mayonnaise.
Serve in sandwiches, as a salad on lettuce leaves, or stuff in fresh, hollowed-out tomatoes. - 29.2138
Egg Parsley Dip
Combine ingredients and serve garnished with parsley. - 27.9693
Egg And Green Goddess Platter
Arrange lettuce on small oval dish.
Top with egg halves, cut-side down; pour dressing over eggs.
Arrange tomato halves around eggs and garnish with parsley or dill. - 27.2551
How To Make Korean Egg Garnish
1. In two separate bowls, place the egg yolk and egg whites. Add in 1½ pinches of salt each to the egg yolk and egg whites, mix well.
2. Wipe an 8-inch heated non-stick pan with an oiled paper towel. Pour the yolk mixture into the pan. Cook on... - 0
Egg Garnish Recipes By Category