- » Egg French Toast
Egg French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg french toast recipes.
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing a hearty French Toast breakfast. Let's get started. - 142.472
Creme Brulee French Toast
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy French Toast with a "Creme Brulee Twist!" - 124.963
Classic Stuffed French Toast
Are you thinking what to make for breakfast? Then do try out this recipe. Chef Jessica shows how to make stuffed French toast. This is so amazing and slightly different from the regular French toast. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 121.405
Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast
Where stale, crunchy bread might seem unappetizing; using the bread in cooking solves the problem without waste. Try this Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast. This recipe takes this all time favorite dish to the next level. You can prepare it the night... - 119.153
Classic French Toast
If you like your french toast to have a sweeter taste, you would go for this video recipe. It's almost same as the regular recipe, only you add certain special spices which makes it unique. Go through the video and enjoy a fabulous breakfast. - 118.884
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 118.866
Tasty French Toast
If you're wondering what to eat for breakfast, then this one should be one of your go-to recipes. The Chef shows how to make yummy and easy French Toast. Your family is sure to love it. - 117.275
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 109.921
French Toast To Die For
In this video, Maryann Ridini Spencer prepares a scrumptious appetizer "French Toast To Die For," made with French baguette slices prepared in a French toast batter and topped with goat cheese, smoked salmon, fresh basil and tomato. You are so gonna love it! - 108.012
Easy French Toast With Cream
1. In a shallow dish, add egg, milk, ½ teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, ½ teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon of sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Whisk.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture... - 107.932
Cinnamon French Toast
French toasts make a yummy breakfast especially on a Sunday morning. Most of us love it and make it in our own ways. If you wish to learn a new way to make them, watch this video. The chef has a very interesting way of flavoring the French toast. - 105.327
French Omelette With Toast
Holly shows you a delicious way of starting breakfast the French way with an omelets! A video with absolute clarity all the way! See the video for more! - 104.461
Maple French Toast
1. Cut loaf into slices, depending on the thickness you like. Keep it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, break eggs and add vanilla extract to it.
3. Add half and half, salt, maple syrup, and nutmeg in bowl. Whisk it well.
4. Pour mixture in a... - 103.838
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Savory French Toast
French toasts are wonderful but have you ever thought how nice it would have been if there was another version without sugar. You would be surprised to see this video in which Jameela cooks French toast in her own style and makes them savory. These are simply... - 98.6186
Healthy Baked French Toast - Egg Mixture
Do you love French Toast but are worried about the calories involved? Then stop worrying and watch this video! In the 4 part series, Ramona Werst shares a heart healthy recipe to make baked French toast that tastes really good. In Part 1, we learn how to make... - 95.7513
Lemony French Toast
Thick slices of Italian bread soaked in a lemon-lime egg mixture and fried until golden brown, enough to drool you?? Then what's the wait for make this perfect Sunday breakfast for a loved one just like Robin does in the video. - 93.9856
Unique Pound Cake French Toast
Bored of the regular French toast? Give your Sunday breakfast a delicious kick with this lip-smacking recipe. It's so delicious and simple that it will surely tickle your tongue. Just replace the regular loaf of bread with slices of yummy pound cake and... - 91.3214
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 4 - Serving
Now that the French Toast is ready, savor it with a nice topping or side dish like maple syrup or jam. In Part 4 of the series, Ramona takes the now done toasts out of the oven and shares some serving suggestions - 91.0326
Easy French Toast
French toast is easy to make and filling for an energetic breakfast. Check out the recipe to make French toast with some eggs and bread as the key ingredients along with a tinge of vanilla. Great when accompanied with a beverage like coffee. - 88.6731
French Toast Bake
French Toast Bake is a great recipe to keep handy, specially during this festive season. It is easy to prepare and tastes good. Did we also mention that it is a lot of fun. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 87.0749
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 3 - Bread
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to soak and coat the bread with the egg mixture. This needs to be done carefully to ensure perfection so watch the video with added attention. - 86.6036
Milanese Panettone French Toast
Looking for a French toast recipe that is not mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you! Watch to know more! - 83.0915
Looking for a great make-ahead brunch recipe? Then you surely need to pick some cues from young Chef Ryan's kitchen. The saintly French toast subbed in milk and eggs make for one irresistible delight that is surely a child's play to make. This savory feeds... - 78.643
1) Beat together egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
2) Heat a lightly oiled skillet or griddle over medium heat.
3) Soak bread slices in egg mixture for 20 second on each side, or until thoroughly coated. Cook bread until both sides are lightly... - 78.0584
Cinnamon French Toast With Berries And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy way to make the sweet version of the classic French Toast? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn how to make the perfect French Toast that will actually melt in your mouth! - 76.4292
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Oven Baked French Toast
1. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
2. Slice bread into 10 to 16 slices.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. Arrange the bread slices on the bottom of the greased dish.
5. In a medium mixing bowl,... - 48.7831
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.1468
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
Praline French Toast
To prepare French Toast: In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip half the bread slices in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook 2... - 47.2377
French Toast Strata
Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with cream cheese and remaining bread.
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, butter and maple syrup; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over bread.
Cover and refrigerate... - 46.4557
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Overnight French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°,
2. Slice the ends from bread.
3. Slice the remaining loaf into eight 1-inch slices and place in two greased 8-in. square baking pans.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yolks, cream, brown sugar, pie spice and... - 45.5216
Honey Baked French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs with 2 tablespoons honey and cinnamon.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Dip bread into egg mixture.
5. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan, arrange three rows stacking five slices of bread... - 44.1523
Good For You French Toast
1) In a small skillet, toast the pecans over a low heat until they are fragrant.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the pecans. Add the milk, and puree until smooth, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites, then add the... - 43.7505
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 43.5995
Orange French Toast
In a small bowl combine eggs, juice, and sugar.
Beat with a rotary beater till well combined.
For easier dipping, transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Let bread stand in egg mixture about 30... - 42.9495
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 42.5943
French Toast With Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk the egg with a fork until foamy and place it in a pie plate.
2. Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and evenly coat the bottom.
4. Dip both sides of the bread slices into the whites.
5. Add half... - 42.5351
This French Toast is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for French Toast is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 42.3676
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Enriched French Toast
1) In a dry work bowl of the food processor, add milk powder.
2) While the machine is running, slowly pour in milk.
3) Now,add eggs, vanilla and lemon extract and blend only until just blended.
4) In a shallow pan,arrange the bread and ladle the... - 42.0919
Cheesy French Toast
It is important that the bread is not too soft or it won't hold the coating.
If it is very soft, stick it in the oven for about 10 minutes on low heat to dry it out, not toast it.
Put the eggs, cheese, and nutmeg in a blender and beat till the cheese is... - 41.5495
Day Before French Toast
1 In a 9-inch square baking dish, arrange bread in a single layer.
2 In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, granulated sugar, salt and vanilla using a small rotary beater until blended.
3 Pour the mixture over the bread slices and turn to coat them... - 41.3895
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 40.8174
Delicious French Toast
1) In a bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice. Mix well.
2) To this, add beaten eggs.
3) In the mixture, dip each slice of bread. Let the slices soak in the liquid thoroughly, on all sides.
4) In a large skillet, heat the butter or margarine.
5) In... - 40.5415
Hawaiian French Toast
In a blender, whirl eggs, vanilla, syrup, sour cream, granulated sugar, pineapple, and milk until smooth. (Or place in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater.)
Cut bread slices diagonally in half and arrange in a large shallow dish.
Pour egg-pineapple... - 39.8259
Cinnamon French Toast
In small bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Pour half of egg mixture into 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Arrange bread slices in pan; pour remaining egg mixture evenly over bread slices.
Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to absorb egg... - 39.7004
1) In a shallow bowl beat egg and egg whites together with a whisk or a fork.
2) Stir in milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
3) Grease a skillet with oil and heat thoroughly.
4) Dredge bread slices in egg mixture. Dredge both sides in it.
5) Add in a skillet,... - 38.9255
1. In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Use a fork to beat well.
3. Soak the bread slices in the eggs
4. Place a large skillet on medium flame and melt butter.
5. Arrange the bread slices in the pan and fry until... - 38.7195
Jewish Style French Toast
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add salt, cream and sugar. Beat it well.
3. Dip the bread in the mixture.
4. In a frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry bread in butter till it browns on both sides.
6. Serve with jelly, syrup or... - 38.6574
Prepare Ahead French Toast
1. In a shallow bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring bread and syrup and mix them well
2. Add bread slices to the egg mixture, allow to soak and coat all sides; cover with a cling film and refrigerate overnight
3. On a 10" skillet, spray a... - 38.3007
Freezer French Toast
In a medium-size bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Place bread slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
Pour egg mixture over bread and let stand for a few minutes.
Turn slices over and let stand until all the egg mixture is... - 37.9268
Orange-flavored Oven French Toast
Pour margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pans.
Drizzle any remaining egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24... - 37.6743
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick coating; set baking sheet aside.
In a shallow bowl beat together egg, egg white, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place bread on prepared baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven for 5... - 37.4205
Hawaiian French Toast
The night before, cut the bread into slices about 3/4" to 1" thick.
Spread the slices in a single layer to slightly dry them at room temperature overnight. (This will prevent the toast from becoming soggy.)
In the morning, in a shallow bowl, use a wire whisk... - 36.9961
Dairy Free Presidential French Toast
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs, milk substitute, sugar, vanilla, salt and liqueur together.
2) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
3) In a baking dish, arrange a single layer of the slices and pour rest of the egg mixure on top.
4)... - 36.8861
1) In a bowl, sift the flour along with salt and baking powder.
2) In a small bowl, beat an egg and keep it ready.
3) Pour in the milk and the egg. Mix the the ingredients well.
4) Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
5) Dip the bread slices into this... - 36.7353
Tasty French Toast
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the egg whites, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt by beating lightly.
2. Heat a griddle or heavy frying pan until hot and grease it well with oil.
3. Dipping bread slices in the egg white mixture fry in the greased hot pan... - 36.659
Eggnog French Toast
Place bread in single layer in shallow dish.
Pour eggnog over bread.
Let stand, turning bread once, until eggnog is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
In large skillet cook slices in butter until golden on both sides.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and confectioners'... - 36.5703
1) In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and beat with the fork. Add salt and milk to make a batter.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and spread it evenly with a spatula.
3) Dip a bread slice into the egg batter and put it on the hot skillet.
4) Cook until the... - 36.5293
Souffle French Toast
1. In a food processor or blender, process the orange sections for 1 minute. Add the eggs, egg whites, milk, sugar, liqueur, orange rind, vanilla, and salt; process 1 minute longer.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange all the bread in a single layer. Pour over the... - 36.3199
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine milk, eggs and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat shortening.
3. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on skillet.
4. Brown evenly on both sides.
5. Transfer on to... - 35.9648
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 35.9052
Orange French Toast
1. Spread 4 bread slices with marmalade. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. In shallow dish, combine eggs, milk and sugar until well blended. Dip sandwiches, one at a time, in egg mixture, coating well.
3. Then fry in hot butter, in small skillet, until... - 35.7094
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.403
Dairy Free French Toast
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with a wire whisk.
2) Pour in the milk substitute and water and beat until the mixture is frothy.
3) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
4) In a well-greased frying pan, cook the slices until golden on... - 35.3116
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
French Toast And Bacon
1) Into a dish, crack the egg and add salt, milk and sugar. With a fork, whisk thoroughly.
2) In the mixture, dip both sides of each slice of bread.
3) At once fry in hot butter. Fry on both sides evenly till they have turned golden borown.
4) Trim the... - 35.1822
French Toast Sticks
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip bread sticks in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook sticks on each side until golden,... - 35.1725
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 34.6619
Golden Crispy French Toast
1. In a pie plate add the eggs, sugar, salt and milk. Beat well. ( Sugar add the faint sweetness that helps brown the toast evening and richly)
2. Dip bread slices one at time, coating both sides of the bread evenly with the egg mixture. Allow the... - 34.5948
Strawberry French Toast
1) In a bowl, mix together egg and water.
2) Soak the bread in the egg mixture until all of it is absorbed.
3) Dredge the cinnamon over it.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the bread slice carefully and cook until both the sides are light... - 34.1913
Orangery French Toast
Beat together egg yolks, half and half, orange juice, orange peel, and salt. Dip bread slices in batter to coat both sides.
Heat oil in a skillet and when hot, add coated bread and cook on both sides until golden brown. Transfer to a warm serving... - 34.0451
Easy French Toast
1. In a bowl mix egg, milk and vanilla extract and soak bread in the mixture for 5 minutes.
2. On a greased griddle brown the bread slices and sprinkle over each slice with nutmeg.
3. Serve with honey, jelly or pure maple syrup. - 33.475
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.4685
French Toast Dolls
1. With cookie cutter, cut bread into doll or other shapes. (Use trimmings later, for bread pudding.)
2. In a medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat the eggs with the milk and salt just until well combined, but not frothy.
3. Dip bread cutouts into egg... - 32.6885
Dessert French Toast
In mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla until frothy.
In skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Dip cake slices into egg mixture, then quickly fry in melted butter, turning slices as they brown.
Remove from skillet and dust lightly with icing... - 32.5852
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 32.3004
Grandma's French Toast
1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind, and nutmeg. Soak the bread in the mixture for 10 minutes, or until all the mixture is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter with the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high... - 32.2918
Sherried French Toast
1. In a bowl, mix egg and milk and blend well; add sherry to it
2. Dip slices of bread into this mixture and place them on a greased cookie sheet
3. Toast in the oven till golden
4. Serve warm with jam or syrup - 30.8456
Fried Toast Or French Toast
1.In a bowl, beat the eggs, and add the milk and salt
2.Now dip each slice of bread into the mixture
3.In a pan, place these dipped slices and fry until they turn delicate brown on both sides
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 30.8147
Egg And Onion On Toast
Hard-boil the eggs, cut in half, mash the yolks and, separately, dice the whites.
Slice the onions finely and put into a pan with some butter; cook gently, with the lid on, so that the onions remain soft and transparent and do not get brown.
When they are... - 29.687
1.In a pie pan, combine egg and milk.
2.Dip the bread in egg mixture.
3.Heat an oiled skillet and cook the dipped bread from both sides in it.
4.Serve French toast with honey butter. - 29.5765
Raisin Challah French Toast
Put griddle on the stove to medium heat. Put second skillet on low heat.
1. For the french toast: In medium bowl, mix milk, orange juice, eggs, vanilla. Then add cinnamon and nutmeg. Set bowl aside.
2. For the eggs: In separate bowl, mix eggs, egg whites,... - 28.8889
Simple French Toast
Beat egg with milk and salt just to blend and place in a piepan.
Melt about 1/4 the butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Quickly dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides well, then brown on each side in butter (add more butter to skillet as... - 28.0019
Lost Bread French Toast
Beat egg and milk together to form custard; add 1 tablespoon sugar if desired Dip each piece of toast into egg mixture until thoroughly coated.
Fry in hot butter, browning on both sides.
While it is hot, sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar and cinnamon;... - 27.7363
Delicious French Toast
Beat eggs slightly; add salt, sugar, and milk.
Pour into a shallow dish; then dip each slice of bread into it, turning it so that both sides are well soaked.
Brown on both sides in hot fat or salad oil in a skillet. - 27.5351
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 27.4463
Cinnamon Flavored French Toast
1. Combine eggs, milk, orange peel, cinnamon; beat thoroughly; pour into shallow pan or plate; place bread slices, a few at a time, into egg mixture; let soak 1 -2 minutes, turning to coat both sides.
2. Place Double Griddle over two units of range; preheat... - 27.0645
1. Whisk the egg and milk together and season with salt and pepper.
2. Pour into a shallow dish and dip each slice of the bread in the egg mixture, making sure each side is coated.
3. Heat the butter or oil in a frying pan and fry the slices of bread until... - 26.1756
Golden French Toast
1. Break eggs into a pie plate and beat slightly with a fork; stir in the sugar, salt and milk. (Sugar adds a faintly sweet touch and helps to brown the toast evenly and richly.)
2. Place bread slices, 1 at a time, in plate; let soak a moment, then turn with... - 26.1293
Made this for Cherie’s breakfast this morning. Simple, fast and tasty. Another variation could be spreading the egg on only one side, frying it, then spreading some cheese and onions on the egg side, covering it with another toast, egg side inside and... - 26.0517
Easy French Toast
Combine eggs, milk and salt.
Quickly dip bread slices into mixture; fry in melted butter or margarine until brown on both sides.
note: If French toast is to be served with a sweet topping, add 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla to the milk-egg... - 23.1913
Simple French Toast
French toast is a dish made by dipping bread into beaten eggs and then frying them in oil on a skillet or in a frying pan. The dish is also known as gypsy bread or eggy bread. - 0
French Toast Casserole With Blueberries -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make a bake French Toast with Berries. This is a delicious breakfast casserole that can be served with maple syrup. Pair with fresh fruit or bacon for a delicious meal. - 0
Egg French Toast Recipes By Category