- » Egg Free Zucchini
Egg Free Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg free zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg free zucchini recipes.
Egg And Zucchini Crepes
These Egg and Zucchini Crepes are fabulous ! Try out these Egg and Zucchini Crepes for your family meal this weekend and feel free to cmment on it here ! - 37.5777
A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy. - 40.741
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 48.7272
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 84.6568
Zucchini And Basil Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chopped zucchini and 1/2 cup chopped onion, and saute for 5... - 33.1994
1. In a bowl, toss together lettuce, carrot, green onion and zucchini; cover and refrigerate. Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon green chilies and... - 30.8683
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray two loaf pans with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, soda, and baking powder; set aside.
Mix Egg Beaters, sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Add sifted ingredients and blend in grated zucchini.
Pour into... - 35.736
Zucchini Mushroom Cheese Melt
Brown mushrooms in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth in a non-stick pan.
Stir in all the rest of the ingredients except cheese.
Pour into a 1 -quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sprinkle cheese on top and stir into... - 27.5226
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then thinly slice each quarter.
Place the water in a 10" broiler-proof skillet, then add the zucchini and onions.
Cook over low heat about 3 minutes or just until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain; discard the... - 40.4486
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Drain off and discard any liquid.
Transfer the zucchini mixture to a bowl and set aside.
Wipe... - 39.5097
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, ginger, and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in the zucchini and 2/3 cup of the walnuts.
Add the dry ingredients... - 41.1847
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine , cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until tender.
Pour egg... - 37.2111
Lemony Blueberry Zucchini Loaf
For more information please visit The Best Friend's Guide To Breast Cancer, and follow me on Facebook. Now available on Amazon. - 22.3977
Crispy Cheese Pancakes With Zucchini Sauce
Pancakes Sift flour and salt into bowl, add eggs and oil, stir until mixture is smooth and free from lumps.
Gradually add milk, mix to a smooth batter.
Heat pan, grease well, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of pancake mixture into pan, swirling batter evenly around... - 38.5975
1) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and heat 2-4 tablespoons broth in it.
2) Cook onion, garlic, zucchini and tomato for 10-15 minutes in it until all vegetables become tender.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree tofu with egg whites,... - 43.5605
This Potato Frittata is one of the most versatile dishes in terms of ingredients and serving options. You can put in any meat, vegetable or cheese you want and you can serve it any time of the day. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can also double up... - 156.344
Bran Vegetable Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In an electric blender, combine tomato juice, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, parsley, and green vegetable.
Process until completely pureed.
In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Add pureed vegetables, combining well, and then... - 34.1304
In 9-inch pie plate sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, press potatoes onto bottom and side to form crust.
Spray potatoes lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine half the soup, mixed vegetables, egg substitute... - 41.6937
Baked Vegetable Latkes
For the batter, use a food processor or fine shredder to grate or finely shred the potato, carrots, zucchini, parsnip and onion.
Squeeze any excess liquid from the vegetables and immediately transfer to a large bowl.
Stir in the egg substitute, flour, baking... - 37.0188
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 44.3888
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the onions, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, and parsley or dill.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, and milk until well combined.
Coat... - 32.0716
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 104.315
Roasted Eggplant Parmigiana Stacks
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
On a piece of waxed paper, combine the flour, garlic salt, and black pepper.
Place the egg substitute or egg whites in a shallow bowl.
Place the bread crumbs on another piece of waxed... - 44.5863
Lasagna Roll Ups
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add soup, zucchini and water; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour soup mixture into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
In medium... - 41.8414
Cheese Spaghetti Frittata
Spray the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg substitute, milk, cheese, mustard, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
Stir in the spaghetti, zucchini and onions.
Transfer to... - 39.9192
Lean And Light Lasagna
Crumble the beef into a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Transfer the meat to a 4-cup glass measure or large bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic,... - 41.162
Chicken Noodle Keep Away The Flu Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth and water to boil over medium heat. Add chicken. Stir, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes. Chicken will cook perfectly. Lift chicken from broth with slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
2. Return broth... - 34.5674
Vegetable Tart With Potato Crust
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" pie plate or tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, scallions, egg substitute, thyme, and salt.
Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of... - 44.3861
Herbed Vegetable And Brown Rice Casserole
In a 9" pie plate, combine the mushrooms and zucchini.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until slightly tender.
Drain off any liquid.
Add the scallions and tomatoes.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the scallions are crisp-tender.
In a food... - 42.314
Summer Squash Casserole
In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, squash, water, garlic, marjoram, oregano, and black pepper.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir the mixture and rotate the dish a half turn.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 7... - 41.8467
Vegetable Frittata Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out halves, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil over inside.
Reassemble loaf, wrap in foil, and warm in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, insert metal blade.
Grate cheese; set... - 38.2374
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, egg whites and vanilla in medium bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients except Lemon Glaze.
Spread in pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until... - 37.323
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, toss the squashes and egg plant in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Line up each piece 1/2 inch apart from each other on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 15... - 101.308
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet... - 44.2103
Carrot Pineapple Bread
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray bottom of loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl... - 41.7374
Mini Vegetable Quiches
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute vegetables and green onions in margarine until tender.
Arrange 4 tortilla pieces in each of 8 (6-ounce) greased custard cups or ramekins, placing points of tortilla pieces at center of bottom of each... - 35.639
Individual Ham Vegetable Custards
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Saute the celery, green pepper, onion and zucchini in the margarine in a medium-size nonstick saucepan for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms. Add the water, as necessary, to prevent the vegetables from sticking... - 42.3845
Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes); if pan appears dry or onion sticks to pan bottom, stir in water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time.
2. Add broth,... - 32.4789
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 49.9983
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna + Homemade Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Slice up zucchini, squash and tomatoes and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper, toss to coat. Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning the... - 47.4719