- » Egg Free Carrot Cake
Egg Free Carrot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg free carrot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg free carrot cake recipes.
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Dairy Free Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, blend well.
3) In a greased 9-inch baking pan dusted with the flour, pour the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.... - 41.3545
Sugar-free Carrot Cake (pound Cake)
In this video, I will show you how to make a healthy carrot cake!
This is the perfect homemade gift idea for your parents or your friends!
I used sugar substitute (to save calories) but you can of course use regular sugar. - 100.883
Dairy Free Very Special Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, carrots, oil, eggs, vanilla and sugar together, blend well.
3) Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
4) Fold into the carrot mixture alongwith the... - 47.067
Carrot Cake - Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, carrot, sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until everything is... - 99.0351
No Egg Carrot Cake
Combine first four ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Turn down heat and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir flour mixture into cooled carrot mixture.
Pour into a well-greased and... - 45.7318
Carrot Cake Supreme
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together and then sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
In a large bowl, beat together egg substitute,... - 41.4481
Mocha Carrot Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Stir in the carrots, the raisins, and, if desired, the walnuts.
2. Coat a 9-x-13-inch pan with... - 36.1865
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-l3-inch baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Combine prune puree, carrots,... - 45.7873
Easter Carrot Cake
This is my favorite recipe. If you don't like pecans, feel free to leave them out. - 45.5159
Pumpkin Carrot Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove from pan. - 34.0119
Carrot Cake With Raisins And Nuts
Chop or snip raisins into about thirds; place in a small bowl and sprinkle with bourbon.
Allow to rest until needed.
Beat egg and egg white in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon colored and fluffy.
Beat in carrots.
Stir in bourboned raisins and... - 44.8631
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
In a medium mixing bowl, blend together the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder.
In another bowl, beat together the butter replacement, sugar, and sugar substitute.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, alternating with the flour mixture.
Stir in the carrots and... - 44.8775
Carrot Cake With Vanilla Sauce
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, Egg Beaters, pineapple, and vanilla.
Add raisins and Grape-Nuts.
Add flour and spices.
Fold in grated carrots.
Pour into bundt pan sprayed with non fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350°F.45 minutes to one hour.
While the cake is... - 41.8355
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the eggs, yogurt,... - 33.6761
Carrot Snack Cake
Coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add granulated sugar.
Beat until combined, scraping sides of the bowl occasionally.
Beat in egg... - 46.9081
Rosh Hashanah Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch springform pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar drizzling in 1/4 cup honey, until stiff peaks form.
5) In a... - 48.078
Honey Carrot Cake
In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
Fold in the carrots.
Coat a Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Add the batter.
Microwave on medium (50% power) for a... - 42.3198
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In an 8-inch springform pan, press cookie crumbs and let it chill.
3) Steam carrots until tender, drain, make a puree and keep aside.
4) Beat yogurt cheese with honey, vanilla, spices, arrowroot, orange... - 49.3953
Light Carrot Cake
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease a 1 0 inch Bundt pan/ tube pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients apart from cream of tartar and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites... - 49.4462
Beat eggs until thick, fluffy, and lemon colored.
Slowly add oil, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture.
Stir in carrots and nuts or seeds.
Pour into a well-greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° 30-35 minutes, or... - 44.2117
Homemade Carrot Cake Recipe (moist, Bakery Style)
Got a sweet tooth?? Try this classic recipe. Carrot cake is perhaps one of the most vintage cakes worldwide. This is a video of a super easy and moist carrot cake is truly irresistible. This eclectic cake included a little bit of everything: making it s... - 134.099
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
For the cake.
With an electric mixer set on low, beat together the eggs, oil, sugars, and buttermilk until blended.
Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Stir... - 44.2024
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
Ginger Carrot Bars
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and oats.
Set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour and baking powder.
In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, maple syrup, egg, oil, ginger and... - 49.3239
Fruity Nut Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter or oil a 9 1/2-inch nonstick springform pan.
In a large bowl, cut the cheese into small chunks.
Add fructose and beat with electric mixer until creamy.
Add the egg substitute gradually or one egg at a time while... - 39.4767
Harvest Patchwork Cake
To Make Carrot-Pumpkin Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater, shred carrots.
Measure 1 1/2 cups and set aside.
In same workbowl (no need to wash it) with the metal blade, pulse flour, sugar, baking... - 43.2616
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and fructose.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, egg substitute, banana, and flavorings.
Beat until smooth.
Gradually add the flour mixture and beat to combine.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
Add cream... - 45.8363
Zesty Crab Cakes
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 6 patties.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add patties; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until... - 35.203
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 43.9605