- » Egg Flour Batter
Egg Flour Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg flour batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg flour batter recipes.
Instant Flour Batter
Make delicious pancakes and crepes with this instant batter in a jiffy. What's more you don't need to preserve it in a refrigerator. Try out this Instant Flour Batter and tell me if you like it ! - 32.677
Rice Flour Tempura Batter
Beat eggs until frothy.
Sift rice flour with salt and baking powder and add to eggs alternately with beer.
Use for Japanese Butterfly Shrimp or for coating bite-size chunks of cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, and zucchini or parsley fluffs to be fried in deep... - 27.128
Tempura Flour Batter
Combine 2 beaten eggs with cold water until frothy.
Blend in flour.
Keep batter cool while using it; i.e. set it in a bowl of ice.
Use a variety of vegetables, or seafood, cut into bite-size pieces.
Dip into batter and fry in hot peanut... - 26.2356
Pancake Batter is composed of eggs and milk. Pancake Batter is used by many bakeries across the world for making delicious pancakes. - 28.9857
Barley Flour Batter Bread
In small mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the unbleached flour and the yeast.
Heat 1 cup water, molasses, butter, and 2 teaspoons salt till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 36.282
Make Ahead Pancake Mix
From now on, you will always be ready with a delicious ready-to-make snack at home! Pancakes are loved by both the adults and kids and if you watch this video, you can create a pancake mix well in advance and store it for later use. That way, you don’t give... - 101.312
1. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the butter and egg. Add the beer gradually, stirring only until the mixture is smooth.
2. Let the batter stand in a warm place one hour, then fold in the beaten egg white. - 22.4542
Cauliflower In Batter
Remove leaves from cauliflower.
Slice cauliflower in half.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain on paper towels; cool.
Put 1-1/2 cups water... - 38.1345
Basic Dessert Crepe Batter
Mixer or whisk method: In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Gradually add flour and sugar alternating with milk and water, beat ing with electric mixer or whisk until smooth.
Beat in melted butter.
Blender method: Combine ingredients in blender jar; blend for... - 28.5515
Fish And Beer Batter
Mix together pancake mix, salt, egg yolk, melted butter and beer.
Set aside for a short time, (if too watery, add more pancake mix).
Just before using, add stiffly beaten egg white.
Dredge fish fillets in flour; then dip in batter; fry in butter. - 25.0015
Egg White Batter
Combine flour and salt and blend in water and oil with rotary beater until batter is smooth.
Let stand a couple of hours.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into batter about 5 minutes before frying vegetables. - 23.0925
Calorie Counters Crepe Batter
Combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer, blend in a blender, or whisk until smooth.
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
If batter separates, stir gently before cooking.
Cook on upside down crepe griddle or in traditional pan - 26.7013
Pillsbury's Best Flour Waffles
Waffles goes well for any occasion and are pretty easy to prepare too. You just need a handful of ingredients to prepare this rich tasting waffles. Just check out the recipe of the yummy waffles listed here. - 35.8337
Batter For Stuffed Chilies
1 Beat eggs well. Dip stuffed chiles into eggs, then dredge chiles with flour and salt mixed together. - 18.7564
Mixer or whisk method: In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs and salt.
Gradually add flour, alternating with milk, beating with electric mixer or whisk until smooth.
Beat in melted butter. - 22.7873
Christmas Cake- Part 1 -preparing Batter
This is part 1 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn about the ingredients used to prepare a Christmas cake and start with the batter. Watch part 2 for the finished cake. - 70.9962
No-knead Batter Bread
No-knead batter bread are so easy to prepare. They do not need kneading. All the work is done with the fermentation. Another good point of no knead bread is that you can prepare the batter in advance and refrigerate it when desired. Try no knead batter bread... - 45.8201
Gluten Free Pancake Waffle Batter
Learn how to make Gluten Free pancake and waffle batter made with a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. By eliminating gluten from your diet, you increase your energy levels, lower bad cholesterol levels, and assist the body`s digestive processes. Gluten... - 0
Sweet Claufouti With Fruit Part1- Preparing Batter
If you pledged to eat more sweet this year, then this dessert recipe is for you. Chef Patricia creatively demonstrate in this first part of video. She ends with a beautiful batter made of creaming butter and sugar, and combined with eggs. Then, come to... - 100.202
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 117.609
Frying Egg Batter For Fish
1. Sift the flour and salt into a basin.
2. Make a well.
3. Add the egg and the liquid.
4. Mix flour gradually and beat to a smooth mixture.
5. Mix in the oil.
6. Allow to rest before using. - 33.0657
Beer Batter For Fish
Mix together all ingredients except egg white, and set aside for a short time.
(If too watery add more pancake mix).
Just before using add stiffly beaten egg white.
Dredge fish fillets in flour, dip in batter, and fry in butter. - 27.6035
Whole Egg Batter
1. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
2. Beat egg yolks until creamy.
3. Fold yolks into whites adding 3 tablespoons flour as you fold.
4. Use the batter to make pancakes, crepes, puddings etc.
Make as for Yorkshire Pudding. - 29.1002
In a bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, oil, and salt; beat with a rotary beater till blended.
Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet; remove from heat.
Spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
Return to heat; brown on one side... - 25.7615
One Egg Cake Batter
Cream butter; add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk and beat until smooth, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. - 28.0093
Rich Egg Batter Bread
In large bowl, mix together 1-1/2 cups of flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast; add butter.
Gradually add water to flour-yeast mixture.
Beat with electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.
Add eggs and 1/2 cup of flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 46.4075
Chocolate Dessert Crepe Batter
This Chocolate Dessert Crepe Batter has transformed my dessert menu from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Just take a bite of this crepe to know the magic of this Chocolate Dessert Crepe batter and tell me if you like the soft and smooth feel of the crepe ! - 32.0916
Cheese Buntzes Crepes
Beat all Batter ingredients with mixer or in blender.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Heat 10 or 12 inch frying pan to medium high heat and lightly brush with oil.
Pour 3-4 tablespoons of Batter in pan and tip pan around quickly to coat bottom.
Cook 1 minute and turn... - 38.5723
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 42.5404
Separate eggs; beat yolks with oil.
Add tlour & beer to mix; beat well.
Beat egg whites and add to mix, beating well.
Coat fillet with flour, dip in batter, & fry in deep hot fat (340 degrees) until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels. - 28.5669
Beer Batter Fried Veggies N Things
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat golden onion recipe soup mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, beer and mustard until smooth and well blended.
Let batter stand 10 minutes.
Dip Suggested Veggies 'n Things into batter, then... - 34.2064
Basic Fritter Batter
The Basic Fritter Batter is the secret behind the tasty fritters I am famous for. Here is a tested, experimented and perfected Basic Fritter Batter recipe that I have been using for years! - 28.9353
Fritter Batter is easy to make recipe. Fritter Batter gets its taste from eggs and gills milk. Fritter Batter is prefect main dish - 24.0403
Anytime Waffles can literally be cooked anytime of the day or any day of the month. Anytime Waffles make a lovely anytime dessert, too. You will like it once you even start preparing it! - 26.1762
In a medium bowl, beat together egg yolks, beer, oil, flour and salt until smooth.
Let stand 3 to 6 hours.
When ready to use, in a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gently fold beaten egg whites into batter. - 23.7445
1 In a large mixing bowl sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2 Separate the egg yolk and egg white and set aside.
3 Form a hollow in the centre of the flour and add milk to it
4 Beat the mixture smoothly with a wooden spatula to make... - 32.4815
Beer Fritter Batter
Beat egg with oil and stir in flour mixed with salt.
Add beer and stir only until batter is mixed.
Let stand 1 to 2 hours.
When you are ready to use batter, beat extra egg white until stiff and lightly fold it in. - 23.9189
Blend together flour, egg yolk, beer and salt.
Fold in egg white.
Dip cleaned, butterfly-cut shrimp in batter and lower into deep hot fat (365 degrees) to fry until golden brown.
This is equally good on scallops and small fish fillets.
The crust is light and... - 26.059
Beer Batter Coating
Beer Batter Coating is a delicious recipe version that you will always love to include in your recipes. The Beer Batter Coating will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 27.7867
Fried Prawns In Batter
Shell the prawns but leave their tails on so that they will be easier to hold.
Beat the egg in a bowl, add the salt and fold in the flour.
Stir in the water and beat for 1 minute until light.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan until a cube of day-old bread... - 36.3217
Yorkshire Batter Pudding
1) In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
2) Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4) Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each... - 89.5874
German Thin Pancake Part 1 - Making Batter
1. beated egg-yolk add sugar (divide 3 times to put in ) beated untill flufty, and pour in milk and flour stir well, then sieve batter.
2. add Rum and stiffed egg-white stir well.
more than middle heat pan to put a little melted butter or salad oil in (use... - 31.3328
Make batter by beating the egg and water together in a bowl.
With a fork, stir in remaining ingredients.
No matter if a few lumps remain.
Batter should have consistency to cling to food to be fried. - 32.0139
Mix and sift dry ingredients.
Combine milk and egg well beaten, and add to dry ingredients, while beating constantly.
The batter should be thick enough to entirely coat the food.
If too thick add more liquid; if too thin add more flour. - 23.8654
Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour, pour the oil into the well and add the egg yolks and beer.
Working from the center out-ward,whisk just long enough to produce a smooth batter.
Let the batter stand in... - 25.972
Beat eggs until light, then beat in milk, oil and sifted dry ingredients.
When smooth, use this batter for dipping fresh or frozen-and-defrosted servings of fish fillets, shrimp, oysters, clams and scallops.
Always wipe or dry fish or seafood and lightly dust... - 20.8783
Dessert Fritter Batter
1. Into a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, milk and oil; process for 5 seconds until ingredients are well mixed.
3. Add dry ingredients... - 36.3104
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.785
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around... - 43.0459
Batter-Fried Zucchini is an irresistible fried recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family and friends. Try this zucchini wrapped in batter dish; I bet you would surely love to share the compliments with us! - 42.4933
Grease and line a small 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the eggs and the orange rind.
Sift the dry ingredients together and fold into the creamed mixture to give a fairly stiff... - 34.8568
Sift together the flour and salt.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg and some of the milk.
Mix gradually to a stiff consistency, using more milk as required.
Add the rest of the milk.
Leave to stand for about 50 min before using. - 22.9834
1. In a deep basin sieve flour and salt together.
2. Make a well in the centre and drop in the egg.
3. Mix to make a thin batter.
4. Use batter as required. - 26.8446
1) Into a large bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
2) Make a little depression in the centre of the bowl, by pushing the flour to the sides.
3) Add in the eggs into this tiny depression.
4) Pour in a little milk into the centre as well.
5) Mix all... - 34.2888
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs well, combine with milk, and add gradually to dry mixture, beating until smooth. - 23.3809
1. In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
2. In pan heat together milk, shortening, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt shortening and add to flour mixture along with egg.
3. Beat on low speed of... - 39.4359
1 Beat the egg whites until stiff. Beat yolks until thick. Sift the dry ingredients together. Add to the yolks and blend well.
2 Fold beaten whites into the mixture. - 23.0111
Basic Pancake Batter
1) Into a large bowl, sieve together the flour and salt.
2) Add in 1 egg. Slowly pour in 1/4 pint of milk. Mix well, dislodging the flour on the sides of the bowl, using a wooden spoon.
3) Beat to get a smooth batter.
4) Slowly, pour in the remaining... - 40.1908
1. Place milk in a saucepan over medium heat and heat just until bubbles appear around the edge of the pan. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, salt and butter.
2. Measure warm water into a large warm bowl. Sprinkle or crumble in yeast. Stir until dissolved.... - 36.972
Basil Batter Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour and next 4 ingredients; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended. Stir in pesto and garlic. Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough... - 32.5055
Whisk egg white in small bowl until soft peaks form; gently fold into combined remaining ingredients.
Batter should be slightly lumpy.
Use batter immediately. - 25.3089
Sift dry ingredients together into bowl; add remaining ingredients except egg, and beat 2 minutes.
Add egg and beat 2 additional minutes.
Pour batter over fruit and bake 40-50 minutes in moderate 350 degree oven.
Immediately turn upside-down on serving... - 32.1851
Sift the flour and salt into a basin.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the eggs into this.
Add about a gill of the milk.
Stir gradually, working the flour down from the sides and adding more milk, as required, to make a stiff batter... - 34.4205
Waffle Batter For Chicken Barbara
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda together.
Put this flour mixture aside.
Beat up egg yolks until frothy; then add buttermilk to the egg yolks and beat again.
Whip egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Add flour mixture to the egg-yolk mixture,... - 30.0692
Beer Battered Striper
Blend together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper, egg, beer and paprika.
Coat fillets with mixture and bake 20-25 min at 325°. - 25.1761
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. PREPARE BATTER: In a wide bowl, sift flour and salt. Make a dent in the middle of the flour. Break open an egg into that dent. With the help of a wooden spoon, stir the egg and draw in the flour... - 39.8175
Quick And Simple Fritter Batter
1) Into a large bowl, ift together the flour and salt.
2) Make a little depression in the centre of the bowl, by pushing the flour to the sides.
3) Into the depression, pour in the corn oil and a little bit of warm water.
4) Using a fork or your hands,... - 33.561
Steamed Batter Pudding
Prepare the mixture as in previous recipe.
Pour it into a well-greased pudding basin.
Cover with a greased paper and steam for 2 hr.
Serve with a fruit- or sweet-sauce. - 27.4272
Batter Up Brownies
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed.
Spread in well-greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake in preheated 350Â° oven 25 to 30 minutes. - 35.341
Anadama Batter Bread
To soften yeast sprinkle dry yeast in very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) or crumble compressed yeast in lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until -dissolved.
In large bowl of electric mixer stir together boiling water,... - 46.1106
Easy Batter Rolls
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat water and butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until blended.
Add egg; beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining flour... - 42.5515
Sweet Coffee Cake Batter
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in sugar, salt, butter or margarine, eggs and 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Beat with electric... - 24.4553
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in egg.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Spread on berries. - 32.6672
Savory Dumpling Batter
Sift dry ingredients.
Beat egg yolks with milk; add to dry ingredients together with the parsley and onion tops.
Mix lightly until blended. - 32.6995
Sour Cream Batter For Blintzes
1. In a bowl, break an egg. Add milk, sour cream and salt. Mix well.
2. Add flour and mix well till it becomes of a smooth consistency.
3. In a 7-inch skillet, melt butter.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of batter into it. Tilt the pan so as to spread the... - 37.9763
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, add the yolks, maple syrup and milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking... - 42.7193
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes With Buttercream Glaze
Make this simple but delicious cake for friends and family in ten minutes. It’s a fun alternative to a difficult birthday cake too and can be completed in twenty minutes. The pancakes can be made at home and then assembled in ten minutes to make the perfect... - 116.457
Sweet Breakfast Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly blended; make a well in the center.
In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg; stir in melted butter, sugar or honey, and milk.
Pour all at once into... - 34.4659
Grease a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Beat the egg yolks in a large bowl with the cream, sugar, vanilla extract and milk.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff.
Sift the flour and salt into the egg yolk mixture, add the beaten egg whites and carefully fold... - 33.7571
Cake Flour Angel Food Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar, vanilla and almond extracts.
Beat until very stiff, but not dry.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue to beat just until... - 36.471
Beat eggs and water until frothy.
Beat in flour until batter is smooth.
Refrigerate until used.
Place batter in bowl in crushed ice to keep cool while using. - 23.2472
White Flour Blini
1. Scald the milk and allow it to cool to lukewarm. Add the yeast and stir until the yeast has softened.
2. Add the sugar and one and one-half cups of the flour and mix well. Cover and set in a pan of warm water until double in bulk, about one and one-quarter... - 32.6279
Golden Tempura Batter
Did you know the batter you choose for making the tempura could make or break its taste? Try out this rather flavorful and delicious Golden Tempura Batter that can sure liven up your fries. - 18.992
Beer Batter Crepes
In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and egg yolks with salt.
Gradually add flour alternately with beer.
Beat with electric mixer or whisk until smooth.
Stir in sour cream and butter.
Refrigerate batter about 1 hour.
Cook on upside down crepe griddle or in... - 32.1574
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in sugar, salt, and about 2 cups of the flour.
Beat in 2 to 3 cups more flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding flour as needed to... - 41.653
Quick Fritter Batter
Mix sifted flour and salt gradually with water.
Beat in egg-yolk and oil until batter is smooth
Leave to stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Then whisk egg-white and fold into batter.
Use to coat fruit, such as apple slices, pineapple,... - 26.5404
Cream butter and flour; beat in eggs.
Stir in seasoning, mixing well. - 16.2335
Basic Crepe Batter
Devour this delicious Basic Crepe Batter. It is pretty easy to prepare the crepe batter for parties and get together! - 34.6456
Chicken In Batter
Combine 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, chives, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon thyme, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice rub into chicken pieces.
Let stand for 1 hour; blend flour, remaining salt, and cold water to smooth paste; add eggs.
Add baking... - 40.9872
Savory Pancake Batter
In work bowl combine all ingredients and process for 10 seconds.
Pour into jug and let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Heat the pancake pan and with pastry brush apply some melted butter or cooking oil.
With ladle pour some batter in the middle of the pan... - 32.916
Adjust rack 1/3 up from bottom of oven.
Preheat to 375 degrees.
Butter a 10 inch Bundt pan. (This is best baked in a Bundt pan, but a tube pan of similar size may be substituted.)
Even if the pan is Teflon, it should be buttered for this recipe.
Sift... - 45.478
Apple Batter Pudding
Pare and core the apples.
Chop coarsely .
Put into a bowl with the brandy or Calvados and cinnamon and leave to stand for 1 hour.
Use a little of the butter to grease an ovenproof dish.
Put in the apples and brandy and sprinkle with the sugar.
Dot with flakes... - 36.3026
Cream Puff Batter
1. Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a medium-size heavy saucepan. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until batter forms a thick smooth ball that follows spoon around pan; remove from heat immediately.
2. Beat... - 15.947
Basic Fritter Batter 2
In processor combine the flour, egg yolk, melted butter and the salt.
Process to mix the ingredients together.
Add the warm water and process for 5 seconds.
Allow to cool.
Whisk the egg whites and fold into mixture.
This batter is best fried or deep fried in... - 31.9546
Basic Dessert Crepe Batter
Mixer or whisk method: Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl.
Gradually add flour and sugar alternately with milk and water, beating until smooth.
Beat in melted butter.
Blender or food-processor method: Combine ingredients in container; blend about 1... - 29.9322
Basic Fritter Batter 1
Combine all ingredients in the work bowl and process until well mixed together. - 20.2148