- » Egg Filling
Egg Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg filling recipes.
Omelette Sandwich With Sorrel Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F( 230° C) .
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the sorrel in 2 tablespoons butter, until reduced to a puree.
4) In a bowl, beat the two egg yolks and cream together.
5) Stir into the sorrel,... - 44.0337
Curried Egg Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, mayonnaise, curry powder, garam masala and reserved mashed potato.
5) Stir... - 37.3227
Sunshine Omelette Filling
1 In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini, carrot, green onion and basil.
2 Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
3 Add the tomatoes.
4 Microwave at 100%... - 36.2247
Eggs With Artichoke Filling
Cook the artichokes in boiling salted water, to which a squeeze of lemon juice has been added, for 35-40 minutes, until tender.
Leave the artichokes to drain upside-down.
Meanwhile, put the eggs in simmering water, bring to a boil then simmer for about 6... - 33.6714
Provencal Filling For Omelet
In medium saucepan, heat oil; cook onions, green pepper and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and oregano; cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
Stir in olives, and... - 33.2169
Why not try this Egg Filling? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Egg Filling to believe it! - 32.71
Hard-boil the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites while still hot.
Blend the hot yolks with the cream cheese and mustard.
Chop the egg whites and the capers coarsely and combine all ingredients.
Fill Patty Shells and decorate with either parsley or... - 32.4392
Leek And Cream Filling For Omelette
In covered saucepan over medium-low heat, cook leeks and stock until leeks are softened, 12 to 15 minutes.
Uncover and cook over high heat, stirring almost constantly, until moisture has evaporated.
Add cream, butter, and salt and pepper to taste.
Keep warm... - 27.8398
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 25.5198
In a small bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. - 23.108
Fillings should be arranged over 1/2 the cooked omelet before folding it.
* Bacon Omlet: Crumble 6 slices crisp, cooked bacon.
* Cheese Omelet: Sprinkle 1/3 cup grated cheese over omelet as it cooks.
* Chicken-Curry Omelet: Melt 2 tablespoons butter or... - 22.2756
Fillings For Sweet Omelette
Combine apple slices with remaining ingredients.
Toss to coat.
When omelette is still slightly soft, spread apple mixture in center of eggs.
Fold in half and cook until set. - 22.1078
1. Beat egg in small mixer bowl until thick and pale yellow. Beat in sugar, flour and vanilla until blended. - 15.4405
Egg Filling Recipes By Category