- » Egg Dough
Egg Dough Recipes
Egg dough is a flour dough containing egg as a major ingreident. It is used making cookies, cakes, muffins and flatbread. Leavening agents may or may not be added according to the recipe being followed.
How ... More »
Classic Egg Challah - Part 1 : Making The Dough
This is the review of Part 1 of the video. In this video the Chef shows how to make the dough for making the Egg Challah. She explains step by step right from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough. - 119.783
Dough For Knishes
1. Preheat oven at 375° F.
2. In a bowl, take sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Make a hole in the center. Break eggs into it. Also add oil and water.
4. Mix it well and knead into smooth dough.
5. Knishes can be filled in two... - 44.3828
Basic Pizza Dough
In a large bowl, dissolve the sugar in the warm water.
Sprinkle with the yeast and let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in the butter.
Stir in half the flour, pinch of salt and eggs into the yeast mixture.
Gradually stir in enough of the remaining flour... - 42.0581
Whole Meal Pizza Dough For Two
1) In a small bowl, mix together fresh yeast with the milk.
2) For dried yeast, dissolve the sugar in the milk and sprinkle over the yeast.
3) Put the fresh or dried yeast mixture in a warm place for 15 minutes until frothy.
4) In a... - 40.4964
Home Made Ginger Bread Dough
Cream shortening, sugar, and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Beat in eggs.
Add corn syrup; blend well.
Mix baking soda and flour together in separate bowl.
Add 1/2 of the flour mixture to creamed ingredients; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour mixture; beat... - 40.2771
Dissolve yeast in warm water; add 1 cup flour and mix to a soft dough.
Form into a ball and drop into a small bowl of lukewarm water.
Cover and let rise until ball of dough is double in bulk and floats on the water.
Put remaining 3 cups flour in large bowl... - 39.3737
Shortcrust Pastry dough
Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F), gas mark 3.
Beat the egg yolks and sugar with an electric whisk.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
When the eggs are well beaten, add the creamed butter and sifted flour mixture.
Mix to obtain a smooth evenly... - 37.5113
Rich Egg Dough
Lightly oil a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, dissolve yeast in water; stir in 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Let stand until foamy, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, blend in remaining sugar, 3 cups of flour, custard mix and... - 36.3269
Basic Sweet Roll Dough
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add sugar, salt and eggs.
Add flour alternately with melted shortening.
This is a very soft dough.
Let rise 1 1/2 hours.
Shape for cinnamon rolls or coffee cake.
Rise 1 1/2 hours.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15... - 36.2287
Whole Wheat Soy Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, soy flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and oil and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 35.12
Mix all ingredients except 1 Tbsp oil and the salt.
Cover and let stand for 1/2 hour.
Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into circles, fill and press edges together well with a fork.
Edges can be brushed with water or milk to seal better.
Can be... - 34.6213
Egg And Lemon Soup With Sour-dough Noodles
Bring broth to boiling; boil 6 minutes.
Add trahana, salt, and pepper.
Simmer covered 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, using a wire whisk, beat egg whites until frothy.
In another bowl, beat egg yolks.
Slowly beat in lemon juice, then 1 cup hot... - 34.2662
Dark Buckwheat Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, buckwheat flour, milk powder and salt until mixed.
2) Add eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 33.974
Parsley Noodle Dough
1) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsley leaves until finely chopped like a puree.
2) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 33.8185
Whole Wheat Egg Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, eggs, oil and salt for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a... - 32.7051
Shortcrust Pastry Dough
Sift together the flour, salt and cornflour, then rub in the butter with your fingertips until you have a light, crumbly mixture.
Add the egg yolk and mix lightly, adding just sufficient water to obtain a smooth, even dough, but do not overwork the... - 31.7064
Rich Egg Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and process until the dough forms a solid firm and elastic ball, add additional flour if required.
3) Remove the dough from the processor... - 31.2796
Egg Noodle Dough
1. Place the flour in a bowl, add the unbeaten eggs and mix with the hands until the dough can be gathered into a rough ball.
2. Turn out on a smooth surface and knead until all the crumbly particles have been incorporated. The dough should be very stiff. If... - 27.1858
Mix first 4 ingredients with spoon.
Then add flour until stiff enough to roll out to 1/8-inch thickness; cut into squares.
Drop into boiling broth.
A few drops of yellow food coloring can be added to dough if desired. - 25.6737
Egg Noodle Dough
Egg Noodle Dough is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Noodle Dough with us! - 22.712
Egg Dough Recipes By Category