- » Egg Cutlet
Egg Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg cutlet recipes.
1. Break away the egg shells. In a bowl, mash eggs very finely.
2. In a bowl, add hot milk, flour and butter. Mix well and make the panada sauce.
3. Put in the mashed hard boiled egg. Season to taste.
4. On a plate, spread the mixture into an oblong... - 47.1209
1. Boil eggs for 8-10 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in cold water.
3. Shell, halve and chop the egg whites fine and sieve the egg yolks. Combine in a bowl
4. Chop the ham and combine with eggs and keep aside.
5. In a saucepan, melt... - 44.6364
Egg And Dal Cutlets
1. Pick and wash the gram.
2. Chop onion and chillies and peel and cut pumpkin.
3. Boil in very little water the gram, pumpkin, green chillies and onion.
4. When gram is cooked, remove from fire and mash to a pulp.
5. Hard-boil eggs and divide into... - 42.6303
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and add the flour.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the milk.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Remove from the heat and beat in the egg yolk, followed by the ham, hard-boiled eggs, parsley, mushrooms, salt... - 38.6858
Egg And Cheese Cutlets
1. Make a thick sauee with the butter, flour and milk.
2. Season carefully with salt, pepper and cayenne.
3. Add the eggs chopped finely and the cheese. Mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on to a wetted plate and leave to cool.
5. Divide into equal portions and... - 37.0937
You May Also Like!
Egg And Vegetable Cutlets
Egg And Vegetable Cutlets has a unlikely taste. The vegetable and bread crumbs give the Egg And Vegetable Cutlets an enormous taste. Egg And Vegetable Cutlets is inspired by restaurants globally . - 25.194
Egg And Vegetable Cutlets
Chop eggs, mix with other ingredients and form into 4 large or 8 small cutlet shapes.
Brush with beaten egg, roll in crisp breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown.
Serve hot or cold with a salad or cooked vegetables. - 23.113
Chop the hard-boiled eggs finely.
Make a thick white sauce, with butter or margarine, flour and milk.
Add the mustard, tomato ketchup, chopped eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
Leave the mixture to cool, then form into 6 cutlets.
Coat each with beaten egg... - 39.1624
Breaded Veal Cutlets
1. Wipe cutlets with a damp cloth.
2. Beat egg slightly, add water.
3. Dip cutlets in crumbs then in egg mixture and again in crumbs.
4. Brown the cutlets in hot fat.
5. Cook covered over very low heat or in a moderate oven, 325°, until tender, about 1/2... - 26.2333
This Fish Cutlets has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Fish Cutlets for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 32.9592
Grilled Lamb Cutlets With Forcemeat Stuffing
Grilled Lamb Cutlets With Forcemeat Stuffing has a yummy taste. If you like stuffed meat cutlets then try this Grilled Lamb Cutlets With Forcemeat Stuffing recipe. I am sure you will love it. - 34.6955
Veal Cutlets With Zucchini
These Veal Cutlets with Zucchini tastes fabulous ! Try these Veal Cutlets with Zucchini for lunch and let me know how you like them ! - 34.3765
1) Pass the garbanzo beans through a food mill, until lightly pureed.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the garbanzo beans and rest of the other ingredients except the flour, crumbs, bacon fat and catsup together.
3) Add enough flour into the mixture to make a... - 42.1298
Veal Cutlets Bologna-style
Veal Cutlets Bologna-Style has a lovely taste. Veal Cutlets Bologna-Style gets its taste from veal cutlet mixed with chicken broth and eggs. Veal Cutlets Bologna-Style is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 40.9145
Egg Cutlet Recipes By Category