- » Egg Curry Egg Fry
Egg Curry Egg Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Curry Egg Fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Curry Egg Fry recipes.
Fried Eggs Curry
Boil eggs separately, peel the shells. Make small slits on the eggs & keep aside.
Heat 4 tbs oil in a shallow pan. Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, turmeric powder & fry until onions turn brownish.
Add chopped tomato pieces, salt, chilly powder &... - 35.4574
Heat oil, fry eggs till golden, remove.
In the same oil, fry onion and curry leaves till pink.
Add ground masala and salt.
Fry till oil surfaces to the top.
Add 1/2 cup hot water and simmer for 5 mins add coconut milk and simmer for 10 mins.
Remove from... - 43.9322
Easter Special Curried Eggs In Dal
Easter is incomplete without eggs and Bhal Dave stirs in more spice with this exotic curried egg in dal. The curry can be easily prepared with available ingredients from kitchen cabinet. Try this tasty egg curry and serve to earn surprising and great comments... - 64.7271
Traditional Curried Eggs
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat, add eggs, stir occasionally and gently until eggs are well-browned all over; drain on absorbent paper.
At this stage, eggs will have a crusty surface.
Discard oil in saucepan except for about 1... - 44.5389
I thought the egg curry was phenomenal and a refreshing change from my standard egg curry. Check it out and let me know if it sounds hatt ke to you too!! - 38.4933
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 37.9548
Coconut Egg Curry
Crack coconut and reserve water.
Grate the flesh and mix with lemon juice.
Thinly slice onions.
Crush 1/4 cup of onion slices with a wooden spoon.
Fry crushed onion in butter or ghee.
Add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder and stir-fry for one minute.
Add... - 43.2472
Potato Egg Curry / Indian Potato Egg / Indian Curry
How to make Potatoes and egg curry with soya chunks, peas and Indian spices. Really yummy curry dish made by frying cumin seeds, onions, ginger- garlic paste, green chillies with Indian spices, tomato paste, potatoes, peas and hard boiled eggs. - 0
Schinese Eggs Foo Young
About 50 minutes before serving: In saucepan, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, salt; stir in 1/2 cup cold water; cook over low heat until thickened; set aside.
Combine bean sprouts, onions and chicken.
With fork, beat eggs; add bean-sprout... - 41.399
Spicy Egg Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan, add the curry leaves, if using, with the onions, garlic, ginger and dried chillies, fry for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the tomato and green chillies and stir-fry for about 30 seconds, then add the fresh... - 34.0375
Egg A La Tripe
1. Cut the eggs into slices.
2. Peel and slice onions and saute" in the butter until soft and lightly coloured.
3. Make the white sauce, add salt and pepper.
4. Add the eggs and onions.
5. Pour into a serving dish and serve hot sprinkled with chopped parsley... - 35.6518
Add oil to kadai and add finely chopped onions and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add chopped tomato and saute till oil separates.
Add chili powder and salt saute for 2 minutes.
Add the boiled egg ( slit the egg ) to the kadai and cook it for 5 minutes in... - 35.7029
Curry Chicken And Egg Fried Rice
Here is a flavorful Chinese style curry chicken and egg fried rice with a twist of curry powder. The chef here has presented this wonderful fried rice recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve this amazing fried rice for lunch... - 82.3403
In a pan put oil,when it is hot.
Add onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Then add eggs and tomato and fry till become mash.
Now add grind masala,garam masala,salt,water(little) and allow bubbles to come.
When it is completely cooked pour to serving... - 44.1438
For omelettes, beat egg whites stiff, add in yolks, salt, onions, turmeric, curry powder and coriander leaves.
Heat 1 tbs ghee in a frying pan.
Add half the egg mixture.
Fry for 2 mins.
Fold from both sides to centre and then turn.
Fry till golden... - 46.9989
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.3658
Grind coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic- and mix with ground spices and tamrind.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the onions till soft.
Add the ground paste and tomatoes and fry.
Pour in 2 cups water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and put in the eggs.
When the gravy... - 39.0139
Anda, Aalu, Matar
1)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry the eggs until deep golden. Drain and keep aside.
2)In the same pan, fry onion and garlic on a moderate heat until golden.
3)Add the cloves, bay leaves and cinnamon and sauté for a few times.
4)Now, mix the next... - 48.6467
Egg Curry is one of my most favorite dish. Doesn't take much time and tastes great. I Like to make it by using the fried boiled eggs. - 48.0259
2 Quick Lunch Dishes For Lunch
How about a quick lunch, made at home? Bhal Dave has expertise in cooking simple yet delicious food. This time it’s a quick lunch from him - curried green cabbage and rice dish. Cook this nutritious and delicious menu in minutes. - 68.6191
Quick Boiled Mutte Curry
Tomato curry with boiled egg is an easy to prepare and an equally tasty dish. The tomato is the main base for the gravy in this dish, giving it a nice tangy taste. - 0
Mutte Takkali Curry
Tomato egg curry is a simple and quick to make dish. The ingredients used are very basic but the taste is delicious. - 0
Easy Egg Curry
If you are planning to cook simple but spicy Indian meal for dinner tonight, then you can try this Indian style egg curry. It is so delicious that you would love to make it again and again. Serve this over steaming rice or Indian flour tortillas, to make a... - 122.469
Dice the tomatoes and 1/2 onion. Chop remaining onions finely. Boil the eggs and remove the shells and make some cuts on the eggs.
Heat a tsp of ghee and fry coconut, red chillies, green chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, diced onion, cloves,... - 39.2428
Bean And Egg Curry
Place the beans in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, rinse and place in a saucepan.
Cover with fresh cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender, then drain.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the... - 43.6348
Creamy Egg Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan, then fry onions over a low heat for 10 mins until golden. Add the curry paste and sizzle for 2 mins, stirring. Add the tomatoes and 200ml water, season to taste, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 mins until you have a rich sauce.
2.... - 34.6743
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until golden and transparent.
Add the curry paste and fry, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour.
Gradually add the stock and bring to a boil, stirring to prevent lumps.
Reduce the heat and... - 44.4598
1. Shell the eggs and cut into halves.
2. Fry the onion and apple in the butter for a few minutes, then add curry powder, curry paste and cornflour and mix well. Continue cooking for a further 3-4. minutes.
3. Add the stock, stir until boiling.
4. Add... - 40.5065
Eggs And Potato Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry fenugreek seeds until fragrant and brown. Then, add onions, garlic and ginger and fry till soft.
2) Now, add potatoes and spices, stir and then add salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add thin coconut milk and curry leaves.... - 40.8323
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs and set aside.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 8 to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil and fry the onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Add the masala paste and fry well.
4. Dilute the vinegar with thin coconut milk and add salt.
5. Stir... - 46.0596
Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell.
2. Prick with a stout pin and smear over with salt and turmeric.
3. Grate and extract medium strength coconut milk.
4. Slice onions, chop ginger and garlic.
5. Roast cumin and fennel, and powder.
6. Grind... - 49.6732
Tomato-egg Curry By Nisha
heat oil in a pan.Fry onions, chillies, ginger and garlic in the oil
Add tomatoes and fry for sometime.
Add all the masalas and salt and fry.
Add water little at a time to form curry of desired consistence.paste/medium batter consistency is best liked and... - 41.8685
Especial Egg Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies to a light golden color.
2) Mix all the spices, salt and tomatoes in to the wok and keep cooking until the tomatoes soften.
3) Add peas and potatoes, stir and then add thin coconut... - 42.5738
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 42.3444
Egg Curry S. Indian
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and steep in cold water.
3. Slice onions.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric. Grind to a fine paste.
5. Chop ginger.
6. Grate coconut. Take out two... - 50.288
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 121.616
How To Make Egg Curry Indian Style
How to make Indian Egg Curry at home. Eggs in delicious curry sauce with Peas, Potatoes and Indian spices, Recipe for delicious egg curry. - 0
Egg And Vegetable Curry
1. Prepare vegetables. Blanch tomatoes. Slice onions.
2. Fry sliced onions. Add spices and fry well.
3. Add vegetables (except tomatoes), salt and water, and cook.
4. When vegetables are half done, add tomatoes and pomegranate seeds. Cook till vegetables are... - 43.0002
Easy And Quick Egg Curry
Egg contains a wide array of vitamins and minerals. They are also rich in protein. Here is an easy homemade curry recipe which you can enjoy with roti or steamed white rice. - 0
1. Heat mustard oil in a pan & tamper with bay leaf,green cardamom,sahi jeera & cinnamon stick.
2. Add chopped onions & saute it till it becomes golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste & all spices in it & saute it for a while.
4. Add chopped tomatoes &... - 46.4658
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
Goan Egg Curry
Enjoy the flavor of Goan cuisine in this egg curry cooked with assorted spices. - 0
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.8186
Egg And Dal Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs; shell and cut into halves.
2. Wash and boil lentil in a little water till cooked. Add salt.
3. Grate coconut and extract thick and thin milk.
4. Roast red chillies, cumin, poppy seeds and coriander. Add tamarind and grind.
5. Slice... - 47.1576
Machher Dimer Kaliya (fish Egg Fritter Curry)
Machher Dimer Bora or Fish Egg Fritter - is a favorite snack for almost every Bengali in the world. You can also serve this as a main dish, by making a spicy curry with these crispy, crunchy fritters. It is one of the fish delicacies from classic Bengali... - 0
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0
Potato And Egg Masala
This is one recipe that can be eaten with fried rice or flat bread of your choice. It is spicy and the coconut in it adds a creamy flavor to the taste. - 0
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 32.2067
Mix and refrigerate overnight in 9 x 12" pan.
Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
We used this to serve breakfast to a UCW Conference.
We also use it each year for serving at our confirmation breakfast along with toast and muffins. - 34.8933
Egg And Potato Curr
1. Hard boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and immerse in cold water.
3. Slice onions. Chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grind to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also... - 47.4054
Sauteed Tomatoes With Egg Sauce
Cut the washed stemmed tomatoes in halves and dip in seasoned flour.
Saute in 3 tbsp fat until tender, turning once.
Arrange on buttered toast.
Then melt 2 tbsp fat in the same frying pan, add the onion and flour and stir until smooth.
Then add the milk, salt... - 36.3145
Boiled Egg Masala
Egg masala, also known as egg curry, can be made in variety of ways, and is a popular delicacy of North Indian cuisine. Here follows one of the simplest recipes for preparing the dish. - 0
Egg Pulusu is a typical South-Indian or more specifically a Telugu Dish. Pulusu simply implies a mixture of tamarind juice with salt and chilly powder. The sour taste of tamarind catches on to the boiled eggs giving it a wonderful taste. Making small slits on... - 47.9685
Garden Egg And Chicken Stew
Try something new in your kitchen. Watch this recipe video for Garden Egg and Chicken Stew. This African dish is unique as it is thickened with the garden egg puree. Have a look at the video and give it a go. - 110.811
Dim Korma is delicious dish made from Egg, Potato, Grean Peas. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.0047
Drain the rice and cook in 3/4 pint (2 cups) boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and dry it off in a warm oven.
Roll up the fillets of fish and gently poach them in the white wine or fish stock until tender.
Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until... - 40.7567
1) Make a paste of spices and coconut and chillies.
2) Slit the eggs and fill eggs with the paste and apply some outside.
3) In a shallow pan, heat oil ad fry onions until soft and then add eggs. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add tamarind pulp and cook until... - 42.0352
Shakshuka, is a dish with origins in Algeria and Tunisia. It has similarities to a couple of other dishes around the world, like in mexican cuisine Heuvos Rancheros. The word Shakshuka means mixed up, so is the dish with so many blends of flavors and... - 50.7779
Sekta Ni Singh Na Phool Per Eeda
Blanch drumstick flowers in boiling water for half a minute.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
Leave in a strainer to drain out water.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add remaining... - 47.8861
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 45.6325
This kuzhambu gives you a good dose of protein, with the addition of eggs. Egg is rich in protein and vitamin B12. Potato is rich in vitamin C, potassium, and gives you lots of energy. On the whole, this is a good dish to have, filled with nutrients. However,... - 0
A very tasty side dish for any rice dish or chapati. It goes especially good with bland dishes, including curd rice. It is easy to prepare and eggs provide you the required protein you need. - 0