- » Egg Curry
Egg Curry Recipes
Egg curry refers to an Indian side dish made using boiled eggs. They are seasoned with spices, spice mixes and other ingredients including vegetables and herbs. Egg curry recipe is not a standard one as it varies ... More »
Easy Egg Curry
If you are planning to cook simple but spicy Indian meal for dinner tonight, then you can try this Indian style egg curry. It is so delicious that you would love to make it again and again. Serve this over steaming rice or Indian flour tortillas, to make a... - 148.157
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 124.884
Egg Curry S. Indian
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and steep in cold water.
3. Slice onions.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric. Grind to a fine paste.
5. Chop ginger.
6. Grate coconut. Take out two... - 50.459
Egg Curry is one of my most favorite dish. Doesn't take much time and tastes great. I Like to make it by using the fried boiled eggs. - 49.6439
Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell.
2. Prick with a stout pin and smear over with salt and turmeric.
3. Grate and extract medium strength coconut milk.
4. Slice onions, chop ginger and garlic.
5. Roast cumin and fennel, and powder.
6. Grind... - 49.0868
1. Heat mustard oil in a pan & tamper with bay leaf,green cardamom,sahi jeera & cinnamon stick.
2. Add chopped onions & saute it till it becomes golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste & all spices in it & saute it for a while.
4. Add chopped tomatoes &... - 46.4797
Spicy Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Grate coconut. Grind and make a thick and a thin extraction.
3. Slit green chillies. Slice onions, chop ginger.
4. In a pan put together all the ingredients except eggs, thick coconut... - 45.6136
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs and set aside.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 8 to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil and fry the onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Add the masala paste and fry well.
4. Dilute the vinegar with thin coconut milk and add salt.
5. Stir... - 45.2389
Heat oil, fry eggs till golden, remove.
In the same oil, fry onion and curry leaves till pink.
Add ground masala and salt.
Fry till oil surfaces to the top.
Add 1/2 cup hot water and simmer for 5 mins add coconut milk and simmer for 10 mins.
Remove from... - 45.1837
Saute onion, green pepper and parsley in butter.
Blend in curry powder, salt, sugar, dry mustard.
Add tomatoes and boiling water.
Stir until well blended and very smooth.
Add eggs and peas.
Simmer very gently about 15 minutes.
Serve on... - 44.8952
Homard A L'absinthe
1. Kill the lobsters, and cut the lobster tails into pieces about one inch thick. Remove the large front claws and cut each in half. Split the body lengthwise, scrape out the liver, near the head, and reserve. Remove the waste near the head. Remove the small... - 44.1255
Heat Oil in a skillet or a pan on medium flame
Add Bay Leaf, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cumin Seeds and Fennel Seeds.
Once Cumin and Fennel seeds turn light brown, add Onion and sauté till it turns brown.
Add the following powders: Turmeric, Chili, Coriander and... - 44.0921
Factory Workers Breakfast
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the wieners, sauerkraut and potato in the hot oil.
3) Add the pepper and caraway seeds to it and stir the ingredients well.
4) Add ½ an eggshell of water to the eggs and beat them thoroughly.
5) Add... - 42.6256
Egg And Vegetable Curry
1. Prepare vegetables. Blanch tomatoes. Slice onions.
2. Fry sliced onions. Add spices and fry well.
3. Add vegetables (except tomatoes), salt and water, and cook.
4. When vegetables are half done, add tomatoes and pomegranate seeds. Cook till vegetables are... - 42.4757
Especial Egg Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies to a light golden color.
2) Mix all the spices, salt and tomatoes in to the wok and keep cooking until the tomatoes soften.
3) Add peas and potatoes, stir and then add thin coconut... - 42.2706
Coconut Egg Curry
Crack coconut and reserve water.
Grate the flesh and mix with lemon juice.
Thinly slice onions.
Crush 1/4 cup of onion slices with a wooden spoon.
Fry crushed onion in butter or ghee.
Add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder and stir-fry for one minute.
Add... - 42.0251
I thought the egg curry was phenomenal and a refreshing change from my standard egg curry. Check it out and let me know if it sounds hatt ke to you too!! - 41.7509
Egg And Vegetable Curry
1) In a saucepan, put together peppers, apple, onions, salt, pepper, curry powder and juice or water.
2) Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until peppers are tender.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and cook gently for 10 minutes more.
4)... - 41.0914
Dice the tomatoes and 1/2 onion. Chop remaining onions finely. Boil the eggs and remove the shells and make some cuts on the eggs.
Heat a tsp of ghee and fry coconut, red chillies, green chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, diced onion, cloves,... - 40.9378
Grind coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic- and mix with ground spices and tamrind.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the onions till soft.
Add the ground paste and tomatoes and fry.
Pour in 2 cups water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and put in the eggs.
When the gravy... - 40.2306
I made this Egg Curry last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of cooked eggs give out a delightful flavor, which is sure to make a bland meal go ravishing and... - 40.0353
Eggs And Potato Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry fenugreek seeds until fragrant and brown. Then, add onions, garlic and ginger and fry till soft.
2) Now, add potatoes and spices, stir and then add salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add thin coconut milk and curry leaves.... - 39.7652
Hard boil eggs, peel, leave whole.
With tip of paring knife, slit egg white from end to end around the whole egg, leaving 1/4 inch space between each slit to allow curry flavor to penetrate egg, taking care to keep the egg in one piece.
Combine chilies,... - 37.2022
Stir gelatin into cold water.
Combine egg yolks with honey, sherry, and salt.
Cook in double boiler, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add softened gelatin to hot mixture.
Stir to dissolve.
Set aside to cool.
Beat egg whites until... - 37.1829
Recheio A Moda De Lisboa Para Peru
Mince bacon and saute lightly in large skillet.
Add giblets, onion, and ground meats.
Saute all together gently, adding more salt and pepper and a little poultry seasoning.
When browned and cooked, stir in egg yolks, crumbs and olives. - 36.9044
Fried Eggs Curry
Boil eggs separately, peel the shells. Make small slits on the eggs & keep aside.
Heat 4 tbs oil in a shallow pan. Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, turmeric powder & fry until onions turn brownish.
Add chopped tomato pieces, salt, chilly powder &... - 35.4497
Stuffed Eggs Curry
Slice cap off eggs 1/4 of the way down crosswise.
Remove yolks; mash or force through a sieve.
Add mayonnaise, stock base, pepper, onion powder, curry powder, salt and chicken.
Refill egg whites, piling yolk mixture high.
Cap with smaller portion of... - 35.3154
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 35.2292
In top part of a double boiler beat egg yolks with water until they are foamy and light.
Whisk in sugar, salt, and wine.
Beat over hot, not boiling water, until thickened and fluffy.
This will take only a few minutes.
Pile into sherbet glasses; serve hot. - 34.035
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until very light.
Place in a double boiler over simmering water.
Whip the sherry in slowly.
Cooking until thick, over cooking will curdle the eggs.
Beat the lemon juice and nutmeg.
Serve at once, over fruit, frozen... - 33.111
Malayan Egg Curry
Slice onions, green chillies and garlic.
Combine all ingredients, except salt and eggs in saucepan, simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
Halve eggs, add with salt to curry mixture, heat well, - 31.3325
Stuffed Eggs Curry
Cut eggs into halves, crosswise; slice a small cap off ends.
Remove yolks; mash or force through sieve.
Add mayonnaise, stock base, onion powder, pepper, curry powder, salt and chicken; mix thoroughly.
Refill egg whites, piling yolk mixture high.
Cap with... - 31.2572
1) Break the eggs into the curry sauce while it is still cooking over low flame.
2) Stir till the eggs coagulate into strands which look like noodles.
3) Serve hot with dhal and brown rice. - 31.1966
Egg Curry Ring
Bring broth to a boil; add curry powder.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes; dissolve in stock.
Chill mixture until thickened.
Blend in mayonnaise; fold in eggs, olives and salt.
Pour into ring mold dipped into cold water; chill until firm - 27.4057
1. Put the egg yolks into a large bowl with the sugar and Marsala. Mix well together and place over a pan of simmering water. Whisk continuously until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
2. Pour into warmed glasses and serve at once accompanied with sponge... - 25.5618
Cut each egg in two.
Put the eggs into a bowl and pour hot Madras curry over them.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. - 20.6696
Egg Curry Recipes By Category