- » Egg Cocotte
Egg Cocotte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg cocotte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg cocotte recipes.
Eggs En Cocotte With Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Warm 4 small warm ramekin dishes.
3. Grease the dishes thoroughly with butter.
4. Into each of the prepared dish, carefully crack an egg into each.
5. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. Top with a tablespoon of... - 37.4275
Baked Eggs Eggs En Cocotte
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325° F.
2. Divide butter into 4 portions. Keep each one in four small fireproof " cocotte " dishes.
3. In separate cup break each egg.
4. Add a pinch of salt into each.
5. Keep one egg into each cocotte... - 36.2006
Eggs En Cocotte
1) Set a moderate oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4
2) Using margarine or butter grease 4 ovenproof cocotte dishes.
3) Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
4) Break 2 eggs into each of the 4 dishes.
5) Add a topping of a margarine or butter... - 33.5528
Oeufs En Cocotte
1) Preheat broiler to very hot.
2) Warm ramekin dishes and grease with butter.
3) Break in eggs and season with salt, pepper, and cream.
4) Take a cookie sheet and place the ramekins one inch below the broiler.
5) Be sure to baste it... - 32.126
Baked Eggs En Cocotte
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Saute the chicken and mushrooms in the butter.
Add the sherry and divide the mixture between four ramekin dishes.
Break an egg into each dish, and spoon a tablespoon of cream over the top.
Place the dishes on a baking tray... - 30.613
You May Also Like!
Ham And Eggs Cocottes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Brush small individual dishes lightly with butter.
3) Place a slice of chopped ham in each dish.
4) Crack an egg over the ham in placed in each dish.
5) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste,
6) Bake... - 35.9631
Cheesy Eggs En Cocotte
Select 4 (2) suitably sized ramekin dishes or cups and thoroughly butter the insides.
Crack an egg into each dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon over the cream and top with grated cheese.
Stand in the Slo cooker.
Pour in sufficient cold water to come 2/3... - 29.3246
Egg And Mushroom Cocottes
1. Heat the butter and the mushrooms gently with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce for 3 - 4 minutes.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and the parsley; spoon into 4 lightly greased cocotte dishes.
3. Carefully crack an egg into each dish then cover each... - 33.9376
Sole Fillets En Cocotte
1. Roll the fillets into tubes for individual portions.
2. Place them in microwaveable English egg cups or ramequins.
3. In a microwaveable bowl, melt butter by running for 1 minute on High.
4. Add the lemon juice, curry, scotch or... - 44.3312
Sole Fillets En Cocotte
Roll fillets into individual portions.
Place each portion in an English egg cup or ramequin.
Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the lemon juice, curry, scotch or brandy and mushrooms.
Divide equally over the... - 36.5354
Uova En Cocotte
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 26.7468
Chicken En Cocotte Grand' Mere
Bone each chicken, removing ribs but leaving leg and wing bones.
For stuffing: cook shallots in butter until soft.
Add to ham with breadcrumbs and herbs.
Season well and stir in egg to bind.
Spread mixture over chickens, sew up or secure with poultry pins and... - 43.0414
Baked Potato Cocotte
1. Immerse potatoes in water and cleanse thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, add potatoes and cook, covered for about 16 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Remove potato peel and mash.
4. Add butter, fresh cream, milk, pepper and salt... - 43.1847
Pepper Cocottes With Tarragon Hollandaise
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place peppers, cut-side up, in an ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, then fry for 3 mins to soften. Stir in the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and seasoning. Divide among the peppers,... - 39.8698
Prawn And Cottage Cheese Cocottes
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, add the eggs and milk to combine lightly.
3) In a small basin, place the breadcrumbs. Pour in the egg mixture.
4) Add remaining ingredients and combine all together.
5) Season properly and... - 44.4818