- » Egg Cheese Croissant
Egg Cheese Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg cheese croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg cheese croissant recipes.
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 47.8144
Cheesy Danish Croissants
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a small pan, gently saute the onion in the butter.
3) In a basin, combine the egg, sauted onion, cheeses, breadcrumbs and seasoning; reserve some egg for the glaze.
4) Layer the cheese... - 46.9861
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 115.001
Egg Salad Magnifique
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish, mixing until well blended.
Add eggs, crabmeat, celery and peppers; mix lightly.
Fill croissants with lettuce and egg mixture. - 33.7182
Betty's Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwiches
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwich.
This is similar to a sandwich I ordered when we recently ate lunch at The Julep Cup Restaurant in Lexington, Kentucky. - 0
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 0
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 2 Of 3
Part 2 in a 3 part series.Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 1 Of 3
Part 1 in a 3 part series. Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Zucchini Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a large bowl, tip in the Golden Onion soup mix with the eggs, milk, oregano and pepper and mix well. Add the cheese to the pan and mix well again
2. In a medium pan, place the butter and melt it. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook zucchini,... - 40.0817
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 46.7121
Sun And Moon Snack
1. To make rolls, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine. Top bases of rolls with mixture, then place other... - 32.0148
Bengali Mama Ep. 5 Stuffed Crust Chicken Pesto Pizza
Buttery croissant crust, stuffed edges in mozzarella cheese, slathered with pesto and topped with shredded chicken and more cheese, this dish is sure to please. It is super quick and easy to make and tastes SO good. May not look the prettiest, but who cares... - 119.025
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 200°c, gas mark 6.
2. Grease a baking tray and keep it aside for later use.
3. Mix yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in some warm water and leave it for 10 - 15 minutes.
4. Combine 1 cup milk,... - 44.4223