- » Egg Carbonara
Egg Carbonara Recipes
Egg carbonara is a pasta based preparation, wherein the pasta is combined with a sauce made of cheese, eggs, freshly ground pepper and salt. This egg based sauce is called carbonara, from which the dish derives its ... More »
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 92.1745
1) Take a saucepan and cook macaroni in water and salt until it becomes tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a knife and finely chop parsley, ham, onion, celery and green pepper.
3) Take a large skillet and saute the vegetables and ham in 2 tablespoons... - 47.4561
Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (spaghetti Alla Carbonara)
The Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (Spaghetti Alla Carbonara) is one dish I am known for. I often prepare this yummy Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (Spaghetti Alla Carbonara) and is the favorite amonh my peers. Just give this Spaghetti With Egg And... - 44.5187
Spaghetti Alia Carbonara Bacon And Egg Coal Miner's Pasta
1) In a large pot, boil the water on stove and add pasta when water comes to rolling boil.
2) Add salt in the water and cook pasta until al dante for about 7-8 minutes.
3) While pasta is boiling, in a large skillet add drizzle of oil and... - 44.2185
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara
1) In a kettle or stockpot, bring salted water to a boil.
2) In a skillet, fry the bacon till it is crisp and then drain on paper towles. Cut bacon into small pieces.
3) Into a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Keep aside
4) In... - 40.416
Cook the linguine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl combine beaten egg, ham strips, parsley flakes, and pepper.
Immediately drain linguine, then return it to the hot saucepan.
Add egg mixture.
Toss to coat.
Add Parmesan cheese... - 35.9281
Cook the pancetta in a dry, non-stick pan until crisp and golden (it'll give off enough fat to cook itself).
Add the courgette and garlic and cook for 8 minutes or until the courgette is softened.
Whisk the egg, cream and parmesan and season with pepper.
Cook... - 35.2304
Bacon & Egg Carbonara
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp and browned.
Pour off and discard all but about 3 tablespoons of the drippings; keep pan with bacon warm.
While bacon is cooking, bring 7 to 8 cups water to a boil... - 34.818
Egg Carbonara Recipes By Category