- » Egg Bread Worcestershire
Egg Bread Worcestershire Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Bread Worcestershire recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Bread Worcestershire recipes.
Line bottom of a casserole dish with half of the white bread; cover with slices of mild cheese.
Add crab, topped by another layer of bread.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over bread mixture.
Refrigerate 5 hours.
Place casserole in a pan of hot... - 34.6041
Steak Tartar With Brandy
This Steak Tartare is one of the best cracker spreads that I've ever eaten. Tell your family how much you love them with this Steak Tartare and tell me what you think about thisfabulous dish ! - 35.0548
Ham Cheese Puffs
Ham Cheese Puffs don't take much time to prepare. The mustard and Worcestershire sauce gives the Ham Cheese Puffs a trilling taste. - 35.5214
Combine chopped eggs, olives, mayonnaise, salt, onion salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread on 5 slices of bread and top with remaining slices. - 28.5715
Welsh Rarebit On French Bread
Combine cheese, beer, salt, Worcestershire, and dry mustard in glass casserole.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 8 to 9 minutes or until cheese blends easily into mixture.
Add eggs gradually to prevent curdling.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture... - 34.861
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
Savory Egg Pockets
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook bell pepper and tomato in margarine about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender.
Mix eggs, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Pour into skillet.
As mixture begins to set... - 35.2264
Bread And Cheese Puff
Bread And Cheese Puff has a great taste. The cheese with eggs gives the Bread And Cheese Puff a grand taste. Bread And Cheese Puff is easy to make recipe. - 35.6889
Baked Egg Casserole
Cook Tennessee Pride Country Sausage in skillet until it loses its pink color; stir to break up sausage and drain off fat.
Line the bottom of a buttered 13x9-inch baking dish with the bread slices.
Cover with crumbled sausage and cover sausage with... - 36.4448
Meatloaf With Bread Crumbs
Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! - 131.591
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 15 to 30 seconds. Stir in flour, bouillon and pepper.
2. Gradually stir in water and milk. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until... - 35.8427
Creamy Egg And Macaroni Bake
Combine soup, milk, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire and salt in saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Arrange a layer of egg slices in bottom of buttered 1 1/2-quart... - 43.2195
Ham Croquettes With Egg Sauce
To make the cream sauce, melt 12 tablespoons [180 ml.] of the butter and blend in the flour.
Gradually stir in the milk or cream.
Season with a little salt and pepper, and bring to a boil, stirring.
Still stirring, cook for three minutes.
Place the ham in a... - 44.3895
Set oven at 325°.
Place butter in a 9 by 9-inch baking pan or 2Vi-quart casserole and put in oven until butter melts.
Remove from oven and quickly dip sliced bread in butter to coat one side of each.
When all slices are coated and butter is mostly used up,... - 40.5249
Olive Pizza Bread
1 Combine egg, cheese, olives, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl combine biscuit mix and milk to make a soft dough. Spread in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
3 Spoon cheese mixture over dough. If desired,... - 35.678
Crunchy Bread Stuffing Balls
Serving regular meal every night can make your dinner little boring - however, if you add these crunchy bread stuffing balls in your meal, it's surely going to bring some difference. The recipe as demonstrated by the chef, seems to be quite an easy one. Why... - 106.799
Modern Caesar Salad
For dressing, shake together salad oil, red wine vinegar, crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in screw-top jar.
Refrigerate a few hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Toast bread cubes in slow oven (225°) for 2 hours. - 30.5562
Ham And Mushroom Braid
For the filling lightly fry the onion in the shortening or drippings for 1-2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and ham and fry until the onion is soft but not colored.
Remove from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, seasonings and sauce and bind with the beaten... - 40.4283
Cook onion in oil until transparent.
Add hamburger and brown.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Warm stewed tomatoes and creamed corn slowly in a large pan on low heat.
Beat eggs slightly, add milk to eggs and when corn and tomato mixture is warmed well, add egg... - 44.0763
I first tasted this Filled Hamburgers at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Filled Hamburgers and do share your feeling with... - 37.6268
Deviled Egg Sandwich
Combine all ingredients except bread and lettuce; mix well.
Spread on 8 slices bread.
Top with a lettuce leaf and remaining bread slices.
Makes 8 servings. - 34.0963
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, and cheese.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to make soft dough.
Spread dough in greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough; sprinkle with caraway.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 20... - 39.292
Olive Chip Snack Bread
For topping, combine flour, cheese, eggs, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce and olives; blend well.
Blend pancake mix, caraway seed and water; stir until a soft dough forms.
Spread in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Spoon topping mixture over dough,... - 36.6129
Scrambled Eggs With Avocado
1) In a bowl, place the avocado and dredge with salt.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs with mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and stream in the egg mixture.
4) Scramble until almost set, and add in avocado cubes.
5)... - 43.3162
Chicken Giblet And Egg Sandwiches
Boil the giblets in salted water until tender.
Put them together with the hard-cooked egg through a meat chopper.
Add the seasonings and cream; spread between buttered slices of rye bread. - 29.8623
Egg And Corn Savory
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the garlic, onion and bread squares to the pan.
Cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the onion is soft and translucent and the bread squares... - 40.6949
Cook the mushrooms in butter until tender but not browned.
Save butter; blend in flour, milk, and seasoning to make a thick sauce.
Add mushrooms, chives, minced egg.
Chill and form into desired croquettes.
Roll in bread crumbs, then in the beaten egg yolk,... - 34.5115
Egg Cottage Spread
Combine eggs and seasonings.
For a smoother spread, press cottage cheese through a sieve.
Add the cottage cheese, sieved or unsieved, to the egg mixture just before serving.
Serve with crisp wafers or bread. - 34.9399
Ham And Egg Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 2 1/2-qt. casserole.
Spread bread cubes on shallow pan and toast very lightly in oven.
Add to melted butter and toss lightly.
Put half of cubes in prepared casserole.
Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
Melt 1/3 cup... - 44.5568
Deviled Egg Shrimp Casserole
Stir into melted butter the flour and salt.
Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
Reduce heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
Add Worcestershire, mustard, and onion.
Arrange deviled eggs in greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
Sprinkle with shrimp.
Pour... - 45.2266
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.5111
Creamy Egg Casseroles
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter six cup baking dishes.
Melt 6 tbsp butter in medium saucepan.
Sprinkle in flour and stir to blend.
Remove from heat.
Add milk and chicken stock all at once.
Return to moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until boiling,... - 41.1638
Egg And Mushroom Cocottes
1. Heat the butter and the mushrooms gently with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce for 3 - 4 minutes.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and the parsley; spoon into 4 lightly greased cocotte dishes.
3. Carefully crack an egg into each dish then cover each... - 34.2045
Giblet And Egg Spread
Clean and cook the giblets in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and put through the medium blade of food chopper with the hard-cooked egg.
Then add the remaining ingredients.
Use as a spread on toasted or buttered bread, or crisp,crackers. - 28.7672
Melt margarine in top of double broiler over boiling water.
Add flour and seasonings.
Stir until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Separate egg whites from yolks.
Chop whites and add to sauce.
On serving plate divide sauce evenly over hot toast.
Force each yolk... - 40.7324
Ham And Egg Fondue
1. Take a casserole, mix milk, ham, boiled rice and cook for about 3 minutes.
2. Mix beaten eggs, grated Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt, stir thoroughly and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring once in 3 minutes.
3. Top with... - 35.4729
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. Cook frozen asparagus, following label directions and drain.
3. Place in 6 bundles in a shallow 6-cup baking dish and layer egg slices on top.
4. Prepare cheese sauce mix with milk, following label... - 37.8202
Ham & Broccoli Egg Bake
Cut fresh broccoli stalks into spears and cook as directed above.
Halve the hard-cooked eggs.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks; stir in chopped ham, the 2 tablespoons softened butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and dry... - 42.4502
Broccoli Egg Bake
Cut fresh broccoli stalks into spears and cook.
(Or, cook frozen broccoli according to package directions.) Drain.
Halve the hard-cooked eggs.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks; stir in chopped ham, the 2 tablespoons softened butter,... - 44.1295
Avocado And Egg Salad
1) In a small saucepan, put the eggs and cover them with cold water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, and then boil gently for about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse the eggs under cold running water till they are cool.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half... - 47.0715
Fill the egg white halves with a deviled mixture of mayonnaise, sieved egg yolks, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.
Arrange deviled egg halves in an ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
Meanwhile, blend enough cream... - 42.7101
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 42.4172
Baked Egg Sandwich Loaf
Combine seasonings and salad dressing; stir in eggs and bacon.
Trim crust from bread; cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
Place 1 slice on greased baking sheet; spread with 1/3 of the egg mixture.
Place second slice over egg mixture; spread with half the... - 43.3161
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 37.5451
Scotch Eggs Using Seasoned Flour
Scotch Eggs is a wonderfully delicious egg preparation than I often prepare as a treat for myself. Serve the Scotch Eggs for your kids and family and don€™t be surprised when they ask for more and more! - 39.5115
Egg & Caviar Strata
In a small saucepan, combine wine and lemon juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over wine mixture.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over very low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chop hard-cooked eggs; set aside.
Spoon mayonnaise into a medium bowl.
Gradually stir... - 43.3027
In a heavy saucepan melt butter over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in onion, Cheddar cheese,... - 34.01
Savory Egg Pockets Creamy Honey Salad
Mixing the Creamy Honey Dressing in the bowl before adding the salad ingredients means you won't have to use a separate bowl just for the dressing. - 25.8166
Creamy Egg And Noodle Bake
In large saucepan cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook the chopped onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Thoroughly drain the cooked noodles.
Toss noodles with... - 47.2691
Eggs A La King With Ham
1. Preheat oven to 37 5F. Heat ham in oven
5 minutes to dissolve gelatine. Score ham.
2. Combine preserves with lemon juice, mixing well. Brush ham with apricot mixture. Bake 20 minutes, or until ham is heated through and glazed.
3. Meanwhile, make Eggs a la... - 42.6005
Egg Salad Mold
1) Take 6-cup mold and grease them.
2) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
3) Pour the mixture into 6-cup mold and allow them to chill until firm.
4) Unmold and decorate with black caviar.
5) Serve the dish with bread... - 44.5665
1. To prepare eggs, shell them and cut a small sliver off each end so that halved eggs will stand level.
2. Cut eggs in half across center.
3. Remove yolks without damaging halved whites.
4. Put yolks in a bowl (for making stuffing).
5. Butter crackers or... - 33.503
Egg And Caviar Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs, butter and about 5 tablespoons of the caviar.
2. Add the lemon juice, W-sauce and stir lightly to mix.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
4. Before serving transfer the spread... - 38.7723
Broccoli And Eggs Au Gratin
Broccoli and eggs au gratin is a nice change to the everyday casseroles. This au gratin dish topped with flavored cheese and breadcrumbs. This dish is a tasty treat on a relaxed evening. Broccoli and eggs au gratin is one of my favorites among all au gratins.... - 50.1167
Egg Mousse With Caviar
1) In a saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until hard boiled. Drain, cool immediately and shell.
2) In a basin, sieve the egg yolks, then chop the cooled egg whites and add into the yolks.
3) Lightly... - 42.496
Mix eggs, mayonnaise, bacon and worcestershire together until good spreading consistency. - 21.7603
Olive Pizza Bread
Mix egg, olives, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and cheese.
Set aside while preparing dough.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; stir to a soft dough.
Spread dough in a greased 14-inch pizza pan.
Spoon olive topping over dough ; sprinkle... - 39.1202
Cheese And Bread Fondue
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a 2-quart casserole arrange alternate layers of bread and mixed vegetables.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over bread mixture; cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or longer.
Bake uncovered in a preheated slow oven... - 29.636
Cheese Beer And Olive Rarebit On Corn Bread
1) In a double boiler or chafing dish, stir the butter and grated cheese, until the cheese is melted.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, mustard and salt, stir continuously and cook, until well blended.
3) Gradually stir in the beer and Worcestershire sauce,... - 40.0111
Breaded Fried Swordfish
1) Season the steaks with salt and pepper, lightly dust each piece with the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the steaks until golden, drain excess oil.
3) On... - 36.1202
Ham And Cheese Bread Custard
Ham And Cheese Bread Custard is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Ham And Cheese Bread Custard and the taste would be just heavenly! - 44.1961
Pork Stew With Corn Bread Dumplings
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, 1 cup broth, onion and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until pork is tender.
Combine flour and remaining broth until smooth;... - 44.1335
Breaded Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Place breadcrumbs, black pepper and ground garlic in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Place egg and mustard in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture,... - 36.634
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 46.89
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf is easy to make recipe. Old Fashioned Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with soup and bread crumbs. Old Fashioned Meat Loaf is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 33.7869
Cook noodles according to directions; drain.
In glass baking dish cook butter on high (9) for 1 minute to melt.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Press crumbs firmly onto bottom and sides of dish.
Place small drinking glass in center of round glass baking dish to create... - 41.7629
Seasoned Welsh Rarebit
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole beat eggs until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients except toast and ham.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese has melted and mixture has thickened.
Stir mixture... - 36.9447
Everyone's Favorite Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Place meat mixture in a shallow baking pan; shape into loaf.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/4 hours or until done.
Spread with your favorite barbeque sauce which has been heated. (I like Old Southern Hickory flavor... - 37.5627
Tuna & Cheese Baked In Shells
Melt butter, blend in flour; add milk and seasonings and simmer until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add tuna, bread crumbs, eggs, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Fill baking shells and sprinkle with additional crumbs and grated cheese.
Bake in a 350°... - 33.257
Taco Burgers has a piquant taste. The beef and Worcestershire sauce gives the Taco Burgers a sizzling taste. Taco Burgers is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 36.2924
1. Microwave butter in glass mixing bowl for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Blend in cheese, egg, salt, pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
2. Remove crusts from bread. Cut each slice into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning... - 40.0139
Beef And Avocado Loaves
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and flatten each into an oval patty about 5 inches long.
Combine cheese and 1 tablespoon of the green... - 39.4617
Spicy Meat Loaf
This Spicy Meat Loaf is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a light meal or otherwise, the Spicy Meat Loaf is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 34.2269
Here I am posting a special Konigsberger Klopse recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 39.9008
Welsh Rarebit Using Beer
1. In a small bowl, melt butter or margarine in the microwave for half a minute; add flour and cook for a full minute
2. Add cheese, salt, cayenne, mustard, beer, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolk to it and microwave for three minutes till it... - 41.3784
Layered Cheese SoufflÃ©
1) Cut the edges of the bread
2) Into a bowl mix together the mil, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce
3) Grease an 11 x 13 inch pan.
4) Layer the base of the pan with bread and then sprinkle the cheese on top
5) If using the meat,... - 46.3042
Welsh Rarebit Souffle
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour
2) Add in the milk slowly stirring continuously
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for 2 minutes
4) Take off the flame and stir in mustard powder, worcesterchire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and... - 45.4805
Paprika Welsh Rarebit
Try this delicious version of Welsh Rarebit recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Welsh Rarebit, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 33.3514
Reuben Meat Loaf
In large bowl, combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onions, egg, mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire and salt; mix well.
Pack half the meat mixture into 10-cup (2.5 L) round casserole or baking dish.
Layer with sauerkraut, cheese and remaining meat... - 40.4372
Meatballs And Gravy
Meatballs And Gravy is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Meatballs And Gravy is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.6864
Spread bread with butter; cut each slice into 4 triangles.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold in cheese and Lea & Perrins.
Spoon about 1 tablespoonful onto each triangle.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake in a preheated very hot oven (450°F.) until... - 29.4185
Near East Meatballs
Mix thoroughly beef, crumbs, egg, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire, and salt.
Shape into 16 meatballs.
In skillet, brown meatballs (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Add soup, water, rice, mushrooms, and remaining Worcestershire.
Bring to boil;... - 39.7332
Sunday Night Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the bottom and sides of a shallow 2-quart casserole with buttered bread, buttered side down.
3) In a bowl, place all remaining ingredients.
4) Stir the ingredients in bowl, well until blended.
5)... - 47.6925
Lamb Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce
In a bowl combine the lamb, beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and eggs.
Mix well and shape into balls about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
Place balls in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 500° oven for 8 to 10... - 39.386
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a nonstick pan toast the walnuts over medium heat, until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3) Remove and let it cool.
4) Coat an 8 1/2 by 41/2-inch loaf pan with butter.
5) In the same pan, heat... - 48.7336
Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the centre and set aside (use to make breadcrumbs, which may be kept in the freezer). Brush the inside of the bread with melted butter, place on an oven tray 81 and toast lightly in a very hot oven 220C (425F).... - 31.0751
Country Meat Loaf
1) Take a 8x4 1/2 inch loaf tin and line it with non-stick paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix beef with oats, herbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a saucepan, heat the water and add... - 45.4592
Apple Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients, except last 3, and shape in loaf in baking pan.
Insert apple wedges lengthwise on loaf.
Dribble catsup over top and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) 50 to 60 minutes.
Baste occasionally. - 36.4448
Orange Sparked Lamb Patties
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Shape meat mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place patties on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and... - 33.7117
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and mix together crabmeat, cheese, onions, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce in it.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together butter, water and salt in it. Bring the mixture to a... - 47.6345
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 48.1824
Ketchup Meat Loaf
Mix all the ingredients together very well, using your hands, then shape it into a loaf or put into a large loaf tin.
Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 60-75 minutes.
Serve hot with tomato or mushroom sauce, cold with salad, or in buns or pitta bread with... - 38.3585
Easy Savory Meat Loaf
Soak breadcrumbs in a bowl with wine or water until all liquid is absorbed.
Combine all other ingredients on a large dish, add moist crumbs and mix well, using hands.
Turn mixture into a greased loaf pan and pack down, cover and chill for 1 hour.
Cook in a... - 42.8092
Hearty Ham Loaves
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add the first 11 ingredients. Mix well.
3. Stir in ham and sausage. Combine together.
4. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
5. Arrange in 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans.
6. Bake... - 47.7709
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.583
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; add ham and onion.
Cook and stir until onion is tender; drain.
In a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish, layer half the bread cubes, potatoes and cheese.
Top with all of the bacon mixture.
Repeat layers of bread,... - 44.2138
Roquefort Camembert Mousse
Place gelatine in the cold water and let stand for five minutes Then place the gelatine over hot water and dissolve it.
Blend the two cheeses together until the mixture is smooth.
Beat in the Worcestershire and egg yolk.
Beat egg white until... - 42.776