- » Egg Bread Worcestershire
Egg Bread Worcestershire Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg Bread Worcestershire recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg Bread Worcestershire recipes.
Line bottom of a casserole dish with half of the white bread; cover with slices of mild cheese.
Add crab, topped by another layer of bread.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over bread mixture.
Refrigerate 5 hours.
Place casserole in a pan of hot... - 33.3998
Steak Tartar With Brandy
This Steak Tartare is one of the best cracker spreads that I've ever eaten. Tell your family how much you love them with this Steak Tartare and tell me what you think about thisfabulous dish ! - 33.4419
Ham Cheese Puffs
Ham Cheese Puffs don't take much time to prepare. The mustard and Worcestershire sauce gives the Ham Cheese Puffs a trilling taste. - 34.4145
Combine chopped eggs, olives, mayonnaise, salt, onion salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread on 5 slices of bread and top with remaining slices. - 26.8626
Welsh Rarebit On French Bread
Combine cheese, beer, salt, Worcestershire, and dry mustard in glass casserole.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 8 to 9 minutes or until cheese blends easily into mixture.
Add eggs gradually to prevent curdling.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture... - 35.4593
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 109.368
Savory Egg Pockets
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook bell pepper and tomato in margarine about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender.
Mix eggs, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Pour into skillet.
As mixture begins to set... - 33.545
Bread And Cheese Puff
Bread And Cheese Puff has a great taste. The cheese with eggs gives the Bread And Cheese Puff a grand taste. Bread And Cheese Puff is easy to make recipe. - 33.4155
Baked Egg Casserole
Cook Tennessee Pride Country Sausage in skillet until it loses its pink color; stir to break up sausage and drain off fat.
Line the bottom of a buttered 13x9-inch baking dish with the bread slices.
Cover with crumbled sausage and cover sausage with... - 34.7264
Meatloaf With Bread Crumbs
Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! - 134.929
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 15 to 30 seconds. Stir in flour, bouillon and pepper.
2. Gradually stir in water and milk. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until... - 34.4416
Creamy Egg And Macaroni Bake
Combine soup, milk, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire and salt in saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Arrange a layer of egg slices in bottom of buttered 1 1/2-quart... - 42.009
Ham Croquettes With Egg Sauce
To make the cream sauce, melt 12 tablespoons [180 ml.] of the butter and blend in the flour.
Gradually stir in the milk or cream.
Season with a little salt and pepper, and bring to a boil, stirring.
Still stirring, cook for three minutes.
Place the ham in a... - 43.1345
Set oven at 325°.
Place butter in a 9 by 9-inch baking pan or 2Vi-quart casserole and put in oven until butter melts.
Remove from oven and quickly dip sliced bread in butter to coat one side of each.
When all slices are coated and butter is mostly used up,... - 38.7537
Crunchy Bread Stuffing Balls
Serving regular meal every night can make your dinner little boring - however, if you add these crunchy bread stuffing balls in your meal, it's surely going to bring some difference. The recipe as demonstrated by the chef, seems to be quite an easy one. Why... - 110.037
Modern Caesar Salad
For dressing, shake together salad oil, red wine vinegar, crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in screw-top jar.
Refrigerate a few hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Toast bread cubes in slow oven (225°) for 2 hours. - 29.3235
Ham And Mushroom Braid
For the filling lightly fry the onion in the shortening or drippings for 1-2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and ham and fry until the onion is soft but not colored.
Remove from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, seasonings and sauce and bind with the beaten... - 39.1652
Cook onion in oil until transparent.
Add hamburger and brown.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Warm stewed tomatoes and creamed corn slowly in a large pan on low heat.
Beat eggs slightly, add milk to eggs and when corn and tomato mixture is warmed well, add egg... - 42.8197
Olive Pizza Bread
1 Combine egg, cheese, olives, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl combine biscuit mix and milk to make a soft dough. Spread in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
3 Spoon cheese mixture over dough. If desired,... - 33.6087
I first tasted this Filled Hamburgers at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Filled Hamburgers and do share your feeling with... - 35.7007
Deviled Egg Sandwich
Combine all ingredients except bread and lettuce; mix well.
Spread on 8 slices bread.
Top with a lettuce leaf and remaining bread slices.
Makes 8 servings. - 31.8624
Chicken Giblet And Egg Sandwiches
Boil the giblets in salted water until tender.
Put them together with the hard-cooked egg through a meat chopper.
Add the seasonings and cream; spread between buttered slices of rye bread. - 28.2626
Scrambled Eggs With Avocado
1) In a bowl, place the avocado and dredge with salt.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs with mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and stream in the egg mixture.
4) Scramble until almost set, and add in avocado cubes.
5)... - 40.9396
Ham And Egg Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 2 1/2-qt. casserole.
Spread bread cubes on shallow pan and toast very lightly in oven.
Add to melted butter and toss lightly.
Put half of cubes in prepared casserole.
Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
Melt 1/3 cup... - 43.385
Egg And Corn Savory
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the garlic, onion and bread squares to the pan.
Cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the onion is soft and translucent and the bread squares... - 39.3861
Cook the mushrooms in butter until tender but not browned.
Save butter; blend in flour, milk, and seasoning to make a thick sauce.
Add mushrooms, chives, minced egg.
Chill and form into desired croquettes.
Roll in bread crumbs, then in the beaten egg yolk,... - 32.3849
Creamy Egg Casseroles
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter six cup baking dishes.
Melt 6 tbsp butter in medium saucepan.
Sprinkle in flour and stir to blend.
Remove from heat.
Add milk and chicken stock all at once.
Return to moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until boiling,... - 41.3023
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.1463
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. Cook frozen asparagus, following label directions and drain.
3. Place in 6 bundles in a shallow 6-cup baking dish and layer egg slices on top.
4. Prepare cheese sauce mix with milk, following label... - 37.9415
Egg And Mushroom Cocottes
1. Heat the butter and the mushrooms gently with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce for 3 - 4 minutes.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and the parsley; spoon into 4 lightly greased cocotte dishes.
3. Carefully crack an egg into each dish then cover each... - 33.9376
Giblet And Egg Spread
Clean and cook the giblets in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and put through the medium blade of food chopper with the hard-cooked egg.
Then add the remaining ingredients.
Use as a spread on toasted or buttered bread, or crisp,crackers. - 27.0976
Melt margarine in top of double broiler over boiling water.
Add flour and seasonings.
Stir until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Separate egg whites from yolks.
Chop whites and add to sauce.
On serving plate divide sauce evenly over hot toast.
Force each yolk... - 40.9371
Fill the egg white halves with a deviled mixture of mayonnaise, sieved egg yolks, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.
Arrange deviled egg halves in an ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
Meanwhile, blend enough cream... - 40.849
Ham And Egg Fondue
1. Take a casserole, mix milk, ham, boiled rice and cook for about 3 minutes.
2. Mix beaten eggs, grated Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt, stir thoroughly and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring once in 3 minutes.
3. Top with... - 36.5731
Deviled Egg Shrimp Casserole
Stir into melted butter the flour and salt.
Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
Reduce heat; add cheese and stir until melted.
Add Worcestershire, mustard, and onion.
Arrange deviled eggs in greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
Sprinkle with shrimp.
Pour... - 43.9546
Avocado And Egg Salad
1) In a small saucepan, put the eggs and cover them with cold water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, and then boil gently for about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse the eggs under cold running water till they are cool.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half... - 46.2842
Ham & Broccoli Egg Bake
Cut fresh broccoli stalks into spears and cook as directed above.
Halve the hard-cooked eggs.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks; stir in chopped ham, the 2 tablespoons softened butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and dry... - 40.641
Broccoli Egg Bake
Cut fresh broccoli stalks into spears and cook.
(Or, cook frozen broccoli according to package directions.) Drain.
Halve the hard-cooked eggs.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks; stir in chopped ham, the 2 tablespoons softened butter,... - 41.8423
In a heavy saucepan melt butter over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in onion, Cheddar cheese,... - 34.2576
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 41.2927