- » Egg Bread Loaf
Egg Bread Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg bread loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg bread loaf recipes.
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to... - 47.942
Sweet Christmas Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a small bowl and dissolve yeast with 1/4 cup warm water and in it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together butter, egg, salt, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture and stir... - 46.9241
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and set them aside till required
3. In a large mixer bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and run the mixer to combine the flour... - 46.4186
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 5 by 3 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, blend the cheese until light and fluffy.
4) Whisk in the beaten egg one at a time and beat the mixture... - 43.8689
1. Combine egg, biscuit mix and milk.
2. Mix well.
3. Turn dough out onto floured board and knead lightly.
4. Roll into loaf shape.
5. Spread with butter.
6. Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
7. Roll, beginning at long edge.
9.... - 42.0782
Sandwich Loaf, Sliced Bread Style
Combine ingredients for fillings.
Trim crusts from bread; butter.
Arrange 2 slices, butter side up, with narrow ends touching.
Spread with half the Egg Filling.
Top with 2 slices bread.
Spread with Ham Filling.
Top with 2 more bread slices: spread with... - 41.4634
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Whisk the yeast with the milk and add the sugar
3. Add the salt and the flour after sieving well. Then add the fruit and the malt, yeast, and tepid milk to the flour and mix well. Leave to rise for one... - 40.0806
Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices together.
Combine the sugar, oil and lemon rind in a bowl, then mix in flour mixture and lettuce.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the nuts.
Turn into a greased and... - 39.0424