- » Egg Biryani
Egg Biryani Recipes
Egg Biryani refers to a dish made of rice, boiled eggs, several vegetables, and spices. There are several variations of this dish in terms of the ingredients used; however, the basic ingredients, i.e. eggs and rice ... More »
Eggs are a favorite for many people. This Egg Biryani Recipe is a great Rice dish with Eggs and Spices. It is Hot and Spicy. Adding some Coriander and Mint brings out an amazing flavor to this Egg Biryani Recipe. - 57.7633
Egg Plant Biryani
Take a heavy bottomed saucepan.
Put in 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp turmeric powder, water and rice into it.
Wait till it boils and then cover it and simmer till rice is done.
Now, take another large saucepan.
Put the butter into it and heat it.
Next, put the poppy and... - 44.0695
Boil the eggs with a tsp of salt, slit them in sides and keep aside.
In a big heavy bottomed non stick pan por oil and ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon, cloves, somph, mint leaves and then onion, green chillies and fry for 2 mins.
Now add 1 tsp... - 43.2242
Cut each egg into 2 halves to make 8 egg halves.
Also chop the chillies and onions into small pieces.
Put some oil in a pan, heat it and then add cinnamon, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chillies and onions.
Fry for 3 mins.
Add rice to the pan along with the... - 36.8318
You May Also Like!
Restaurant Style Egg Biryani
How to make:
1. Heat the butter or oil with bay leaves in a flat skillet and add cumin seeds till they splutter.
2. Then add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and biryani pulao... - 45.2681
Hyderabadi Egg Biryani
If you want to recreate the exotic flavor and taste of Indian biryani in your kitchen, then this video is a must watch. Famous chef Sanjay prepares the delicate Egg biryani in such an easy process, that you would also be able to prepare the same. Perhaps you... - 135.927
How To Make Egg Biryani At Home - Indian
Egg biryani is a delicious and flavorful rice affair, and unlike other biryani preparations, it doesn't take longer time to cook. Its a once pot meal with a good source of protein from eggs. - 0
1. Wash rice, drain. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large heavy based non stick pan. Add cinnamon, cloves. As they turn colour, add onions.
3. Saute till golden brown. Remove onions from pan leaving behind cinnamon, cloves and as much oil as possible.
4. Add... - 39.6157
Mutton Bryani has a awesome taste. The mutton witl yoghurt and papaya paste gives the Mutton BiRyani a majestic taste. The Mutton BRyani is ranked high on my favourite food list. - 48.662
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Authentic Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe - This is my world famous Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe. Whats great about my recipe is that it's an authentic restaurant style biryani and I've shown you an easy step-by-step process on how to prepare this traditional biryani..... - 0
Are you looking for simple way to make Shahi Biryani? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a classic recipe. Shahi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. It is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine. Shahi Biryani goes well with chicken korma, but it... - 54.0755
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Peel onion and leave it whole; peel garlic and bruise ginger.
3. Put all the ingredients into the pan and cook gently till meat is tender.
4. Cool and remove fat from surface.
5. Remove meat and strain soup.
1. Pick,... - 44.6964
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 42.7855
Egg Biryani Recipes By Category