- » Egg Beverage
Egg Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg beverage recipes.
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.22
Scrambled Eggnog Drink
Take a look at this interesting video that shows the recipe for a very special holiday drink. The drink is surely going to be absolutely healthy with goodness of eggs in it. Watch this video and enjoy the delicious scrambled eggnog with your family and... - 110.758
Blended Green Eggs And Spam
Blended green eggs and spam, the recipe seems to be unique. The Wisest Wizards are out trying blends of different foods. In this video they are blending green eggs and spam. If you want to know the taste, just try out the recipe yourself. - 102.922
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.722
New York's Famous Chocolate Egg Cream
Who knows what an egg cream is?! It’s a soda fountain drink that hails from Brooklyn, New York. The funny part is, that this drink has no egg or cream in it! It’s a delightful almost magical concoction of chocolate syrup, milk and seltzer water or soda!... - 96.6876
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.5459
Soy-free Vegan (cashew) Egg Nog
In this video, you'll find Brock repeating a favorite holiday drink recipe from last year, but a soy-free version of vegan egg nog this time. Yes, the vegans can have fun too! Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 95.0521
Breakfast Protein Shake
If one is a protein type then ideally one should be having steak, eggs and sautéed mushrooms for breakfast. But we don’t live in an ideal world and most people just have not time to cook up a storm for breakfast. Watch this video to learn a very good... - 94.2367
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 93.1157
Malted Drink is known for its vitamin input. A popular breakfast drink in the Puerto Rico, Vicki shows you how to make this healthy beverage. See the video for more! - 69.9238
Easy Sipping Eggnog
1) Take large saucepan, rapidly mix together eggs and sugar to incorporate air and slowly add in milk and whip to form a fluffy mixture.
2) With the help of a vegetable peeler, thinly peel off strips of orange rind.
3) Now add the peeled... - 51.0854
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks in mixer bowl until creamy.
Beat in 1 cup sugar and salt.
Fold beaten egg whites into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whipping cream in... - 49.4054
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
English Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and nutmeg, saving some powdered sugar.
3) With a pastry blender, chop in shortening until mixture looks crumbled.
4) Whip egg and egg yolk and add in... - 47.1854
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder and blend them well
2. Add sugar, rub in the butter and egg yolks and form a smooth dough
3. If too soft, you can even chill it for a few minutes before using
4. Now, roll this dough out thinly and... - 46.6315
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 44.4249
In a 2-quart heat-proof pitcher or bowl combine milk, 14 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, about 8 minutes.
Combine eggs and egg yolk.
Gradually stir 7 cup of the hot mixture into beaten egg mixture.
Return to hot... - 44.2607
Beat 1/2 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add salt; slowly stir in milk.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boding water, stirring constantly, till mixture coats spoon.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating till... - 44.1866
Wild Moose Milk A Different Eggnog
1. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a medium low flame.
2. Tie the spices in a piece of muslin.
3. Break the eggs, one at a time into a large basin, removing the germ or the thread like thing that... - 44.1838
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together egg yolks and ½ cup sugar; beat until light and color changes to lemony.
2. In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks are formed; eggs should be at room temperature for best... - 43.5706
A frozen treat to beat the heat outside. This Frozen Ambrosia is wonderful for refreshing yourself and getting back into action. Enjoy!! - 42.9055
Duncan Hines Eggnog
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks until thick and pale in color.
2. Gradually add sugar, a cup at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added
3. Pour slowly, the in the rum and milk into the... - 42.905
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; process for 4-6 seconds until well mixed.
2. Stir in milk or half and half.
3. Serve Eggnog in glasses or punch cups.
4. Garnish with dessert topping or... - 42.8582
In small bowl, beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually,- beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, Gradually beat in coffee, salt, vanilla, milk, and 3/4 cup water.
Stir in egg-white... - 42.3508
1) Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a mixer bowl, beat the egg yolks, then gradually beat in the sugar until thick and pale.
3) Then beat in the salt, milk rum and bourbon, blend well.
4) Whip the whipping cream and keep... - 41.8677
Traditional Holiday Eggnog
1 Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large bowl and whites in another large bowl.
2 Add sugar to the egg yolks; beat until fluffy-thick.
3 Stir in bourbon, cognac, vanilla and light cream.
4 Chill for several hours, or until very cold.
5 Beat egg... - 41.789
1. In a pan beat 1/3 cup sugar into egg yolks.
2. Add milk, coffee powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt , cook stirring over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon and let it cool.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites till soft mounds form and gradually add 3... - 41.7135
Elegant Egg Nog
Beat egg whites until foamy in 1-quart bowl.
Beat in 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Combine egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a 2-quart bowl.
Beat until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in milk... - 41.6293
Classic Holiday Eggnog
1) In a bowl beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
2) Gently add milk, beer, and brandy.
3) Whisk the egg whites will foamy.
4) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
5) Add whites into yolk-beer mixture.
6) Chill before... - 41.4954
1) Take a saucepan and gently heat the milk.
2) In a deep bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until fluffy. Pour the mixture over milk and blend well.
3) Now, gently heat the mixture, until it thickens. Stir constantly.
4) Pour in honey and mix in well.... - 41.347
1) Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a... - 41.1792
1. In a medium, (2-quart) microwave proof measure or casserole, add water.
2. Place in microwave and heat for about 11 minutes to boiling point.
3. In the meantime, whisk the egg adding 2 tablespoons water to it.
4. Add the egg mixture and a little... - 41.1262
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 41.1165
1.Place sugar and water in a small saucepan, over a medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Bring to the boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
Brush any sugar grains from sides of pan with a wet pastry brush.
2.Beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
Continue... - 40.7323
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.5673
Beat the 1/3 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir into milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon; cool.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add the 3 tablespoons sugar, beating to soft peaks.
Add to egg mixture... - 40.3508
Beat eggs until lemon colored, about 20 minutes at high speed of mixer.
Add sugar and salt.
Slowly add bourbon, rum and brandy.
Fold in whipped cream and place in refrigerator for 2 days to mellow. - 40.1515
Chocolate Egg Cream
1. Into a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold milk and let stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
3. In a blender, process remaining 1 cup milk, syrup and... - 39.9749
Morning Egg Nogg
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add sugar, egg, Yellow Chartreuse , Brandy and Milk; shake well.
3. Into a tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Sprinkle top with a dash of Nutmeg.
Use Gin, Rum or Whisky in place of Brandy... - 39.5805
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Grilled Bacon and Egg Sandwiches is the all-time fastfood favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Grilled Bacon and Egg... - 39.3032
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 39.039
Imperial Pineapple Egg nog
1. In a Dutch oven mix pineapple juice, orange peel, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Heat just to boil and remove thereafter.
3. Put in topping and honey.
4. Into hot pineapple juice mixture whisk in.
5. Using additional nutmeg sprinkle servings and... - 38.7866
Put all into your mixing bowl and mix well.
Bake in muffin pans at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.4321
Authentic Egg Nog
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until foamy.
Add sugar; continue beating until mixture is lemon-colored.
Stir in milk and cream.
With clean beaters, beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
Gradually beat in vanilla, then brandy and rum.
Fold... - 38.3976
Beat egg yolks, sugar, and salt in top of a double boiler.
Add milk and mix well.
Cook over hot water until mixture coats a metal spoon.
Add rum and stir.
Fold in stiffly beaten whipped cream.
Pour immediately into glasses, and top... - 38.3671
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.2104
Molasses Egg Egg nog
1. In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and unsulphured molasses.
2. Gradually stir in milk.
3. In another clean dry bowl, beat egg white using an egg beater, until stiff.
4.Add to molasses-milk and gently stir in.
5.Pour into 2 serving... - 38.1847
Holiday Eggnog Cream
Combine cornstarch, sugar and nutmeg in large saucepan; gradually add eggnog.
Stir in extract.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream; remove from heat.
Fold in... - 38.1115
Classic Cooked Egg Nog
This clasic cooked eggnog recipe is for the old and favorite eggnog, taken out of my granny's cookbook. Cooked in a sauec pan with eggs, milk and sugar, the cooked eggnog is chilled before serving. Flavored with a little vanilla, this cooked eggnog recipes... - 37.6714
1. Beat egg yolks, sugar, rum extract and vanilla extract until very thick and lemon-colored.
2. Add chilled cream gradually and continue to beat until blended.
3. Set aside.
4. Beat egg whites until frothy.
5. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 37.2936
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly stir in bourbon, Jamaica rum and brandy.
3. Blend in heavy cream and milk
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
5. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.... - 37.1044
Rich Creamy Eggnog
This Egg Nogg recipe is my favorite.This Egg Nogg recipe is simple and easy. My friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Egg Nogg . You should try this... - 36.8387
Low Calorie Egg Nog
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into egg nog.
Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 36.7627
Festive Egg Nog
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, Egg Beaters and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extracts.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to... - 36.5988
1. In medium microwavable bowl or mug, combine and stir together all ingredients.
2. Place in the microwave at MEDIUM or level -7 for 10 to 11 minutes, stirring liquid once or twice after 4 to 5 minutes, until piping hot.
3. Pour into 2... - 36.4746
Cheese Egg Float
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, and add milk and seasonings, stirring constantly over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Pour into shallow buttered baking dish.
Break eggs and drop on surface; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 36.4408
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed until thick and foamy.
At medium speed, gradually add sugar and salt.
Add rum and vanilla.
At low speed, gradually add milk.
Before serving, whip cream; fold into egg mixture.
Pour eggnog into... - 36.2973
Spanish Egg Chocolate
In top part of double boiler over hot water melt together chocolate and milk.
Beat with rotary beater until blended.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, and cloves.
Beat egg until frothy in pitcher in which chocolate will be served.
Pour chocolate over egg and beat again... - 36.2448
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Add about 1 cup of the eggnog; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and add remaining eggnog; mix well.
Chill till partially set.
Beat with electric or rotary beater till light and fluffy.
If ladyfingers are... - 36.1041
1. In a bowl beat egg yolks until light and mix in milk and extracts.
2. In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
3. Fold egg whites and softened ice cream into milk mixture.
4. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve in cocktail... - 36.0765
Chocolate Egg Flip
1) Take a mixer bowl and beat the egg until it turns frothy.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and blend properly.
3) Serve chilled. - 35.9417
1. In a large saucepan, beat egg yolks, add in milk, cream, instant coffee and half a cup of corn syrup and heat gently to scalding, stirring frequently; turn the heat off and stir brandy in
2. In a small saucepan, heat the rest of corn syrup with... - 35.8557
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg till light and foamy using a fork
2) Tip in the sugar and beat till the egg turns a light lemon color
3) Add in the milk and vanilla
4) Pour into a tall glasses and sprinkle with nutmeg - 35.727
Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms
1) In a glass casserole, beat the eggs and cream together.
2) Stir in the butter, mushrooms, salt, pepper and crumbled bacon, blend well.
3) Cook for 6 to 8 minutes in the microwave or until the eggs are just firm, stirring two times, then allow to... - 35.3381
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 160°.
Stir in 3/4 cup bourbon.
Cool; cover and chill.
Combine chilled mixture and remaining 1/2 cup bourbon in a punch bowl.
Gently stir in... - 34.8014
1) Into a blender, add the cold water, egg, orange juice, fry milk powder, equal, vanilla and the ice cubes and process on high speed till nice and creamy
2) Pour into a glass garnished with a twist of orange - 34.4741
1 Carefully separate the yolk of the egg from the white.
2 In a bowl, mix the yolk of egg with the sugar.
3 In a pan, heat the milk and pour over the egg.
4 Strain the mixture and add your favorite flavouring.
5 In another bowl, whip up... - 34.3456
1. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl.
2. Combine dairy beverage and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring just to a simmer, then gradually whisk into eggs. Return mixture to saucepan and reduce heat to low. Cook, whisking constantly, until... - 34.2379
1) In a blender jar, add the ice cubes and blend for 5 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Scrape down ice from the sides, then add the sugar, egg, brandy and cream into the jar.
3) Place the lid and blend at Stir speed for about 10 seconds.
4)... - 34.1822
Chill 2 dessert dishes.
In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk and let stand to soften.
In small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup milk with egg yolk, rum, sugar, and vanilla and, using a fork, beat until combined; pour into gelatin mixture and... - 34.113
Rich Cooked Eggnog
In large saucepan combine milk and sugar; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks about 6 minutes till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot milk mixture into egg... - 34.0945
In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, about 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Bring mixture to a boil and boil, without stirring, 4 minutes.
Add syrup to egg yolks in a thin stream,... - 34.0414
Lemon Egg Nog
1) Stiffly beat the egg whites and beat in half of the sugar or honey.
2) Add the remaining sugar or honey to the egg yolks and fold the mixture into the beaten egg whites, lastly add the milk and salt, stir well and chill. ... - 33.9987
Orange Buttermilk Egg nog
In a blender container combine buttermilk, frozen orange juice concentrate, sugar, and vanilla.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Add ice cubes, then cover and blend till smooth and frothy.
Garnish each serving with a mint sprig and an orange twist, if desired. - 33.9804
Slim Jim Frappe
Put all ingredients, except nutmeg, in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into 3-cup freezer tray.
Freeze till almost firm.
Spoon into blender container; blend till crushed.
Serve in sherbet glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg - 33.8804
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, whisk the cocoa mix with water, egg yolk, coffee and vanilla together with a wire whisk, mix well.
2) Cook over a medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened. Keep warm over a low heat.
3) In a small... - 33.8006
Beat yolks and sugar together till thick.
Add milk slowly, mixing well.
Whisk egg whites till stiff and fold into mixture.
Stir and serve chilled. - 33.3524
Banana Egg nog Shake
The banana nog shake is prepared with ripe bananas and eggs. Blended together with yogurt milk and honey along with vanilla and rum for flavor, the banana nog shake is fruity and festive and best whipped up on holidays. - 33.2681
Here is another great tasting Eggnog recipe for you all.This is made with cinnamon & tastes lovely with the spicy,sweet flavor of cinnamon.There are different ways of making the drink,this is one delicious way to do it. - 33.1676
In a small bowl, whisk to blend eggs, brown sugar, rum, lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl, whip cream on high speed of an electric mixer with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg until cream holds soft... - 33.0022
Easy Prairie Oyster
1) In a glass, place together tomato juice, Worcester sauce, vinegar and pepper.
2) Gently stir the vinegar mixture.
3) Place the yolk gently over the vinegar mixture, taking care not to break it.
4) Serve immediately.
Gulp the whole... - 32.711
Beat egg yolks until very thick and light in color.
Add sugar, beating in thoroughly.
Stir in milk, cream, vanilla, salt and rum, and pour into glasses.
Sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg if desired and serve immediately. - 32.6964
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients to together.
2) Process on high for 30 seconds.
3) Use the Easy Eggnog as required. - 32.4667
Then add the 6 beaten egg whites, sugar to taste.
Put in refrigerator with nutmeg on top.
Serves 15 punch glasses. - 32.3973
Orange Apricot Egg nog
1. In a blender, mix together orange and undrained apricots until smooth.
2. Stir in egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix for 1 additional minute.
3. Immediately serve in a nice serving dish. - 32.3116
1) In a blender, put together coffee, milk powder, egg, sweetener and nutmeg.
2) Blend the mixture until it is incorporated.
3) Refrigerate until chilled.
4) Serve with whipped cream in a cup. - 32.2903
New York Egg Cream
1) In a 8-ounce glass, pour in the chocolate syrup.
2) Add milk and stir the mixture with a long-handled spoon.
3) Quickly stir in seltzer.
4) Serve the drink at once. - 32.0988
Apple Egg nog
Apple Nog is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage. An easy to prepare apple recipe, this Apple Nog is a beverage that you would surely love to try. - 32.0399
Quantity Egg Coffee
1) In a large kettle, mix the crumbled egg shells, eggs and coffee together.
2) Pour in water and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Stir when the mixture is foamy, continue until clear, then turn off the heat.
4) Allow to settle, add 1 cup cold water, if... - 31.8854
This is an authentic Eggnog recipe with white rum & brandy in it.Liquor eggnogs are very popular on Christmas & Thanksgiving & who says no to a liquor drink anyway. - 31.6844
1. Take a small basin and add the egg.
2. Put in sugar. Whisk or beat to break the egg up thoroughly.
3. Pour in chilled milk, and vanilla essence or brandy. Mix well.
4. Serve in a tall glass. - 31.0094
Classic Egg Egg nog
1 In a bowl, beat the egg and sugar along with a little milk until all traces of ropiness disappear.
2 In a pan, heat the remainder of the milk.
3 Gradually pour over the egg.
4 Into a tumbler, strain the mixture.
5 Flavour as... - 30.6855
Place 1/3 cup of the sugar in a skillet and heat, stirring frequently, until carmelized.
(An amber liquid is formed.) Slowly add the boiling water and stir until caramel is dissolved; remove from heat; chill.
Just before serving, beat egg yolks until thick... - 30.3635
Hawaiian Pineapple Egg nog
1) In an electric blender container put undrained crushed pineapple, bananas, salt, and half of pineapple juice.
2) Blend at high speed until smooth.
3) Mix remaining pineapple juice and blend for 1 second longer.
4) Pour into tall glasses and... - 30.3202
Beat the egg yolks until light, which takes a good deal of beating.
Add sugar gradually and beat again until light.
Then add whiskey and rum very, very slowly, beating all the time.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites, and lastly fold in whipped cream.
Add... - 30.2337
Orange Banana Egg nog
In electric blender container, blend milk, Egg Beaters, banana, orange juice concentrate, honey and wheat germ until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 29.9185
New York "egg Cream"
New York "Egg Cream" is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible New York "Egg Cream" dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.5365
Beer Egg nog
1) In a bowl whisk eggs till frothy.
2) Mix remaining ingredients with it.
3) Serve cold or heat lightly before serving without boiling.
4) Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve. - 29.4317
Egg Beverage Recipes By Category