- » Egg Batter
Egg Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg batter recipes.
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes With Buttercream Glaze
Make this simple but delicious cake for friends and family in ten minutes. It’s a fun alternative to a difficult birthday cake too and can be completed in twenty minutes. The pancakes can be made at home and then assembled in ten minutes to make the perfect... - 116.457
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.785
Basic French Crepes
Making crepes is a mystery to most people. Why? Because they are afraid that they just wont come out perfect. But the most imperfectly shaped crepe, once rolled up with jam or filling, fried in butter, and eaten with ice cream, is always perfect. Chef John... - 100.712
Yorkshire Batter Pudding
1) In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
2) Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4) Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each... - 89.5874
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around... - 43.0459
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, add the yolks, maple syrup and milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking... - 42.7193
Easy Batter Rolls
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat water and butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until blended.
Add egg; beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining flour... - 42.5515
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. PREPARE BATTER: In a wide bowl, sift flour and salt. Make a dent in the middle of the flour. Break open an egg into that dent. With the help of a wooden spoon, stir the egg and draw in the flour... - 39.8175
1. In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
2. In pan heat together milk, shortening, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt shortening and add to flour mixture along with egg.
3. Beat on low speed of... - 39.4359
Sour Cream Batter For Blintzes
1. In a bowl, break an egg. Add milk, sour cream and salt. Mix well.
2. Add flour and mix well till it becomes of a smooth consistency.
3. In a 7-inch skillet, melt butter.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of batter into it. Tilt the pan so as to spread the... - 37.9763
1. Place milk in a saucepan over medium heat and heat just until bubbles appear around the edge of the pan. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, salt and butter.
2. Measure warm water into a large warm bowl. Sprinkle or crumble in yeast. Stir until dissolved.... - 36.972
Dessert Fritter Batter
1. Into a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, milk and oil; process for 5 seconds until ingredients are well mixed.
3. Add dry ingredients... - 36.3104
Batter Up Brownies
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed.
Spread in well-greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake in preheated 350Â° oven 25 to 30 minutes. - 35.341
Sift the flour and salt into a basin.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the eggs into this.
Add about a gill of the milk.
Stir gradually, working the flour down from the sides and adding more milk, as required, to make a stiff batter... - 34.4205
1) Into a large bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
2) Make a little depression in the centre of the bowl, by pushing the flour to the sides.
3) Add in the eggs into this tiny depression.
4) Pour in a little milk into the centre as well.
5) Mix all... - 34.2888
Quick And Simple Fritter Batter
1) Into a large bowl, ift together the flour and salt.
2) Make a little depression in the centre of the bowl, by pushing the flour to the sides.
3) Into the depression, pour in the corn oil and a little bit of warm water.
4) Using a fork or your hands,... - 33.561
Frying Egg Batter For Fish
1. Sift the flour and salt into a basin.
2. Make a well.
3. Add the egg and the liquid.
4. Mix flour gradually and beat to a smooth mixture.
5. Mix in the oil.
6. Allow to rest before using. - 33.0657
Savory Dumpling Batter
Sift dry ingredients.
Beat egg yolks with milk; add to dry ingredients together with the parsley and onion tops.
Mix lightly until blended. - 32.6995
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in egg.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Spread on berries. - 32.6672
Basil Batter Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour and next 4 ingredients; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended. Stir in pesto and garlic. Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough... - 32.5055
1 In a large mixing bowl sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2 Separate the egg yolk and egg white and set aside.
3 Form a hollow in the centre of the flour and add milk to it
4 Beat the mixture smoothly with a wooden spatula to make... - 32.4815
Sift dry ingredients together into bowl; add remaining ingredients except egg, and beat 2 minutes.
Add egg and beat 2 additional minutes.
Pour batter over fruit and bake 40-50 minutes in moderate 350 degree oven.
Immediately turn upside-down on serving... - 32.1851
German Thin Pancake Part 1 - Making Batter
1. beated egg-yolk add sugar (divide 3 times to put in ) beated untill flufty, and pour in milk and flour stir well, then sieve batter.
2. add Rum and stiffed egg-white stir well.
more than middle heat pan to put a little melted butter or salad oil in (use... - 31.3328
Waffle Batter For Chicken Barbara
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda together.
Put this flour mixture aside.
Beat up egg yolks until frothy; then add buttermilk to the egg yolks and beat again.
Whip egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Add flour mixture to the egg-yolk mixture,... - 30.0692
Whole Egg Batter
1. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
2. Beat egg yolks until creamy.
3. Fold yolks into whites adding 3 tablespoons flour as you fold.
4. Use the batter to make pancakes, crepes, puddings etc.
Make as for Yorkshire Pudding. - 29.1002
Basic Fritter Batter
The Basic Fritter Batter is the secret behind the tasty fritters I am famous for. Here is a tested, experimented and perfected Basic Fritter Batter recipe that I have been using for years! - 28.9353
One Egg Cake Batter
Cream butter; add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk and beat until smooth, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. - 28.0093
Steamed Batter Pudding
Prepare the mixture as in previous recipe.
Pour it into a well-greased pudding basin.
Cover with a greased paper and steam for 2 hr.
Serve with a fruit- or sweet-sauce. - 27.4272
Rice Flour Tempura Batter
Beat eggs until frothy.
Sift rice flour with salt and baking powder and add to eggs alternately with beer.
Use for Japanese Butterfly Shrimp or for coating bite-size chunks of cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, and zucchini or parsley fluffs to be fried in deep... - 27.128
1. In a deep basin sieve flour and salt together.
2. Make a well in the centre and drop in the egg.
3. Mix to make a thin batter.
4. Use batter as required. - 26.8446
Blend together flour, egg yolk, beer and salt.
Fold in egg white.
Dip cleaned, butterfly-cut shrimp in batter and lower into deep hot fat (365 degrees) to fry until golden brown.
This is equally good on scallops and small fish fillets.
The crust is light and... - 26.059
Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour, pour the oil into the well and add the egg yolks and beer.
Working from the center out-ward,whisk just long enough to produce a smooth batter.
Let the batter stand in... - 25.972
Whisk egg white in small bowl until soft peaks form; gently fold into combined remaining ingredients.
Batter should be slightly lumpy.
Use batter immediately. - 25.3089
Sweet Coffee Cake Batter
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in sugar, salt, butter or margarine, eggs and 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Beat with electric... - 24.4553
Beer Fritter Batter
Beat egg with oil and stir in flour mixed with salt.
Add beer and stir only until batter is mixed.
Let stand 1 to 2 hours.
When you are ready to use batter, beat extra egg white until stiff and lightly fold it in. - 23.9189
Flourless Batter Base
Beat egg yolks.
Stir in powdered milk.
Gradually add liquid milk, continuing to beat.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Mix with rotary beater until smooth (this takes a longtime).
This batter may be used for pastries, and to top meat, fowl, fish and... - 23.8936
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs well, combine with milk, and add gradually to dry mixture, beating until smooth. - 23.3809
1 Beat the egg whites until stiff. Beat yolks until thick. Sift the dry ingredients together. Add to the yolks and blend well.
2 Fold beaten whites into the mixture. - 23.0111
Sift together the flour and salt.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg and some of the milk.
Mix gradually to a stiff consistency, using more milk as required.
Add the rest of the milk.
Leave to stand for about 50 min before using. - 22.9834
Beat egg slightly; stir in milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Add more milk if batter becomes too thick. - 22.3919
Beat eggs until light, then beat in milk, oil and sifted dry ingredients.
When smooth, use this batter for dipping fresh or frozen-and-defrosted servings of fish fillets, shrimp, oysters, clams and scallops.
Always wipe or dry fish or seafood and lightly dust... - 20.8783
Batter For Stuffed Chilies
1 Beat eggs well. Dip stuffed chiles into eggs, then dredge chiles with flour and salt mixed together. - 18.7564
Batter-fried Chili Egg
This dish is very similar to the very common egg fritters. You may serve the fritter as it is or sauteed with sauces and spiced with green chilies and black pepper to your taste. This chili egg dish can be served as a side dish or an appetizer. - 0
Egg Batter Recipes By Category