- » Egg Barley
Egg Barley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg barley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg barley recipes.
Chicken Paprika With Egg Barley
Cook one of the onions and the bacon in a heavy skillet or Dutch oven until onion is soft about 2-3 mins. in a little fat.
Add the chicken pieces and saute until brown about 25 mins., turning to brown on all sides.
Stir flour into fat in the... - 40.3407
You May Also Like!
Combine dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
Blend oil, eggs, milk, and honey in Bosch blender.
Add to dry ingredients, and stir only until mixed.
Pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
Bake in a 350Â° F.oven for 20 minutes.
Cut into squares, and serve hot. - 28.5809
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf
1. Saute onions and mushrooms until transparent.
2. Add barley to onion mixture. Then add stock, seasonings, and dill. Mix well.
3. Pour into a nonstick casserole. Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. Keep moist with additional stock or water. - 24.1193
Barley Chocolate Pudding
Simmer the barley in the water in a covered saucepan for 45 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
Into another saucepan measure the butter or margarine and chocolate, and melt together over low heat.
Blend the 2 tablespoons... - 37.883
Mushroom Barley Soup With Mini Meatballs
1. In a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, barley and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat until the barley is nearly tender, about 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add... - 28.779
Barley Prune Custard
Put milk into a large saucepan, add barley, cover, and cook slowly for about 30 minutes or until barley is tender.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat eggs, add honey, vanilla, salt, and chopped prunes.
Slowly stir egg mixture into barley and cook over very low... - 33.7526
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and pour water in it. Stir in barley.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Add salt.
4) Reduce heat to low and cook for about 45 minutes or until soft. Drain.
5) Take a pan and heat fat or butter... - 41.4954
Barley Vegetable Loaf With Yogurt Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8 1/2"x 4 1/2"x 2 1/2" loaf pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
Cook the barley according to package directions, omitting the salt, until tender about 40 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a heavy 10... - 40.3157
In 3-quart casserole, combine barley and 4 cups of the water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 to 15 minutes or till boiling.
Remove from micro wave oven and let stand 2 hours.
In same casserole, combine barley, 5 cups water, and salt.
Cook, covered, at... - 41.1285
Mushroom Barley Stuffing
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat chicken broth, covered with glass lid, at high3 to 4 minutes; add mushrooms and barley.
Heat, covered, at medium-LOW 71/2 to 8 1/2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Heat, covered, at medium-LOW 5 to 6... - 35.4339
Bacon Barley Puffs
Line oiled muffin tps with half-slices of bacon.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Fill pans 2/3 full of mixture.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 20 minutes. - 21.4768
Egg Barley Recipes By Category