- » Egg Asiago Cheese
Egg Asiago Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of egg asiago cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for egg asiago cheese recipes.
Eggs In Ramekin
Enjoy a "breakfast for dinner night" when you are strapped for time! Most breakfast food is quick and there's always a lot to work with in the fridge. This recipe is more of a technique than a recipe and a fantastic way to get your kids to eat eggs. They are... - 130.663
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 42.9926
Mac And Cheese
If you have been following Chef Scott's Southern food videos, you would have fallen in love with his recipes. Mac and Cheese is yet another recipe from him which he has developed on his own and its delicious. I addition to cheddar and mozzarella cheese, he is... - 100.857
Egg Noodles And Vegetables With Pesto
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, taking care not to overcook. Drain; place in large bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. To make pesto, place garlic in food processor; process briefly until chopped. Add basil; process using on/off pulsing... - 33.3774
Egg Noodles And Vegetables With Pesto
1) Follow package instructions to cook noodles and drain well.
2) In a large bowl, put the drained noodles and stir with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) To prepare pesto, briefly process garlic in a food processor until chopped.
4) Add in basil and... - 43.8145
Potato, Egg And Sausage Frittata
1. In a small bowl, pour out the milk and the eggs
2. With a wire whisk, mix the ingredients till they are fully incorporated. Set aside till required
3. Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with oil and set on a medium heat to heat up
4. Add the potatoes... - 42.6995
Noodles With Sour Cream And Cheese
Toss the cooked pasta with the butter.
Combine the eggs, sour cream, cheese, and paprika.
Add salt to taste.
Mix the egg, sour cream, and cheese mixture with the noodles.
Spoon into a buttered baking dish and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven... - 33.8166
Mix the butter and half of the cheese with the pasta.
Add the eggs, the remaining cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy frypan.
Add the onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the spaghettini mixture, spreading it... - 37.5441
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. If using fresh spinach then steam it and press dry.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash ricotta cheese with 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk, reserving the egg white or later use.
4. Add 1/2 cup Asiago, flour, spinach, and... - 44.9692
Linguine With Cheese And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the linguine al dente for 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a casserole, mix tomatoes, 2/3 cup mozzarella, goat cheese, onion, Asiago cheese and mixed herbs.
4) Add the pasta into the casserole, season... - 42.043
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 43.4329
Need a quick, last minute appetizer to serve at your holiday party? Try making these Cheese Straws! - 136.767
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 37.9893
Linguine With Cheese And Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine in casserole dish.
Add 2/3 cup low-fat cheese and mix with above, saving other third for topping.
Add to the casserole dish above and mix.
Add pasta, combine, and top with... - 39.7923
Spinach And Cheese Ravioli
Prepare Tomato Sauce; set aside, and keep warm.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Place garlic, mozzarella cheese, and next 7 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until well-blended.
Working with 1... - 43.9427
24 Hour Wine And Cheese Omelette
Butter 2 shallow 3-quart (9 x 13-inch) baking dishes.
Spread bread over bottom and drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat together eggs, milk, wine, green onions, mustard, pepper and red pepper until foamy.
Pour over... - 45.5544
Roquefort Crab With Green Peppercorn Sauce
Roquefort Crab With Green Peppercorn Sauce has a Delectable taste.The Cheese and Peppercorn gives the Roquefort Crab With Green Peppercorn Sauce Improbable taste. - 38.1417
Arugula Pasta And Portobello Salad
To MAKE THE PASTA: In a medium bowl or food processor, mix all the pasta ingredients to form a stiff dough.
On a lightly floured board, knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Put each piece through a pasta machine until... - 41.5077
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 28.8237
1. Drain morsels and using paper towels, dry them.
2. Pass stem-trimmed mushrooms through a food process to form a puree. Keep aside.
3. In a processor bowl, mix eggs, oil and salt. Add mushroom puree and flour and process for about 20 seconds to allow... - 47.7541
White Bean Souffle With Thyme And Garlic
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 1-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside of... - 37.9417
Add the capellini to the broth and cook over medium heat until al dente (it will take only a few seconds).
In a bowl, blend the butter, cheese, egg yolks, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Add the cream, a small amount at a time, mixing well.
Add 4 tablespoons of the... - 35.6724
Cook the lasagne in boiling salted water with the olive oil (about 15 minutes), then remove the pasta and lay it on a slightly damp dish towel to drain.
While the lasagne is cooking, saute the sausage meat in a trypan over medium heat for 10 minutes, breaking... - 43.2218
Roquefort Crab With Green Peppercorn Sauce
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Grease the broiling dishes and place half of the crab meat into them.
3) Sprinkle Roquefort cheese on it.
4) Crack the egg and separate yolk. Reserve it.
5) Beat the egg white until stiff and then add yogurt and... - 41.2562
Using metal blade, process parsley until finely chopped; set aside.
Remove casing from sausage; cut sausage and prosciutto in chunks.
Process meats together with long on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Heat butter in a wide frying pan over medium-low... - 39.3635
Lumache With Vegetable Sauce
In a saucepan, melt the butter, and add the peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, peas, and basil.
Season with salt and pepper; saute for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender but still somewhat crisp.
In a heated bowl, place the cooked, drained pasta... - 34.2982
Tex Mex Noodle Cake
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta, salt.
2) Drain water and cool slightly, but do not rinse.
3) In a medium bowl combine pasta with bell pepper.
4) In a small bowl, add egg, egg white, milk, cheese, chili powder, cumin and black... - 43.8568
Pasta Meat Pockets
In a bowl, place the flour, eggs, and water; work into a firm, smooth dough.
Form into a ball and let set, covered, while you make the filling.
In a bowl, blend the beef, bread, milk, salt, and pepper.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onion until... - 43.916
Romanesco Broccoli Omelette
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat 1-tablespoon butter and add broccoli and peppers; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes.
2. Cover pan, reduce heat, and let it steam in their own liquid for about 8 minutes or until tender.
3. In a frying pan,... - 39.8269
Bowtie And Spinach Souffle
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the shallots, and saute until tender, about 2 minutes. Add the flour all at once, and mix well. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly and cook until the sauce is thickened. (It should have the consistency of... - 36.0127
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, salt and nutmeg with 2 tablespoons of the butter and bring to a boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, add the flour all at once and beat the dough with a wooden spoon until it is thick and comes away from... - 27.3007
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add asparagus and bell pepper; cook and stir 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Stir in peas, salt and black pepper.
Remove from heat; let cool to room... - 40.3868
Betty's Superb Squash And Corn Casserole
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Squash and Corn Casserole. This recipe gives you a wonderful dish that uses fresh garden vegetables that are readily available during the summer. - 0
Herbed Spaghetti Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Coat a 10-inch non stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Stir in spaghetti mixture; spread evenly in... - 40.0539
Place the noodles in a buttered casserole, and mix the sour cream.
Cook, in a preheated 200-degree oven, uncovered, until most of the sour cream has been absorbed by the noodles.
Stir in the eggs, butter, and salt.
Cover with the grated cheese and bake,... - 25.899
In a large bowl, combine the round and chuck beef, the veal, pork, salt, pepper, parsley, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
Blend well and form into 6 meatballs about the size of tennis balls.
Carefully break the meatballs open and insert in the center of each a piece... - 39.3804
Everyone swarms over a plate of fries. This is going to be a plate of crunchy zucchini fries! A healthier option than potatoes! See Maria make these baked crunchy sticks in this video. - 79.5799
Turkey And Zucchini Pizza
An Outlet for cooking up the plentiful zucchini's is to make a Pizza! Patty shows how to get these wonder-baked pizza's through! - 111.63
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 131.108
Lasagne Verde E Bianco
For sauce: Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat and whisk in flour, basil, thyme and oregano.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown).
Gradually whisk... - 46.7221
Sformato Timbale Di Bucatini
Make a pastry with the flour, salt, butter, and egg.
Roll out two-thirds of the dough and line a 3-inch-deep mold or a deep pie plate.
Cut the eggplant into small cubes, saute them in 1 tablespoon of the oil until golden.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove... - 38.5629
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Cook the onions in butter and save the butter.
In a bowl, combine the ground meats, egg, parsley, Lawry's salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, the onions (with the butter, in which they cooked) and the breadcrumbs.
Mix well and form into balls the size of golf... - 45.8585
Pasta Stuffed Turkey
Remove the skin from the Italian sausages.
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat for 10 minutes, breaking it up.
Stir in the celery and onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add the chopped spinach, eggs, sage, mace, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper,... - 42.4002
Farfalle With Mussels
In a large pot, place the mussels, shallots, onions, garlic, 1 tablespoon of parsley, wine, and the peppercorns.
Cover, and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, or until the mussels open.
Remove from the heat, drain, and shell the mussels, discarding the... - 45.4359
Crustless Seafood Quiche
Crustless seafood quiche might sound like a fancy complicated dish, but you have to watch this recipe video to see how easy it is to prepare this salacious and toothful quiche and hardly calls for a lot of ingredients. So give it a try. - 114.849
Red Pepper Pasta With Red Pepper Strips And Parmesan
1) Using a food processor, puree the red bell peppers and the chili pepper.
2) Now add the egg yolk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Blend well until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of pepper.
3) Fold in 1 1/2 cups flour in the... - 49.205
FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLE PESTO, arrange the carrot, onion, and red pepper in a baking dish and drizzle about 1/4 cup of the olive oil over them.
Roast the vegetables until lightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
TRANSFER THE VEGETABLES to a food... - 43.637
Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Cut the ends off the zucchini, then cut each piece in half crosswise, making 2 equal lengths.
Using a melon bailer or an apple corer, scoop out the seeds and pulp, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
Set aside the hol-lowed-out zucchini and reserve 1/4 cup... - 41.1824