- » Egg And Cheese
Egg And Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg And Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg And Cheese recipes.
Egg And Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Make up the white sauce and stir in the grated cheese.
Leave the sauce over a very low heat, stirring occasionally, while the cheese melts.
Hard-boil the eggs and, when cool enough to handle, peel and thickly slice them.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and... - 27.9381
Egg & Cheese Ramekins
Preheat oven to 325°.
Evenly distribute cheese into 4 well-buttered 10-ounce souffle dishes or custard cups.
With a rotary beater, beat together eggs, half-and-half, flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture into each... - 29.7715
Eggs With Cheese Minorcan Style
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter.
2) Once the butter is hot enough, add the onion and gently cook for a few minutes. Ensure that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Add the parsley, grated cheese and wine and gently simmer till the cheese has melted.... - 37.0331
Cheese Omelette (frittata Di Formaggio)
Lightly beat the eggs with the water.
Heat the oil in a frypan and, stirring constantly, brown the cheese.
Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper and cook, covered, over a low heat until the bottom is browned and the eggs mostly set.
Put frypan under a... - 24.1279
Cheese And Egg Bread
1. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, and half-and-half, and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add the cheese gradually, stirring... - 31.2316
Italian Eggs With Cheese
1. In large frying pan saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine just until soft
2. Remove pan from heat to cool slightly;
3. In small bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then stir into frying pan.
4. Cook stirring often, with spatula, from... - 40.1674
Cheese And Egg Ring
Cheese And Egg Ring has a yummy taste. The eggs and rice gives the Cheese And Egg Ring a dissimilar taste. Cheese And Egg Ring is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 38.8778
Gouda Cheese And Egg Casserole
Mix all ingredients except paprika; pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven until center is set, 45 to 50 minutes. - 21.2977
Cheese Baked Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a baking dish, add boiling water to fill it halfway.
3. Place 1 teaspoon butter each in the bottom of 2 custard cups.
4. In a cup, break an egg very carefully.
5. Add 1 tablespoon cream on top of each egg.
6. Top... - 38.4954
Stirred Eggs With Cheese
1. Preheat the oven for 350°F
2. In the bottom of a 8-inch chef style fry pan, sprinkle the Â½ cup cheese. Pat the cheese gently into the bottom of the pan.
3. Break the eggs on top of the cheese mixture and season the eggs with salt... - 33.3332
Fluffy Cheese Eggs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, combine the milk and grated Cheddar cheese together.
3) Stir over a low heat until the cheese is melted.
4) Stir in the egg yolks and cook over a low heat until the mixture is thickened.
5) In a... - 37.9329
1) Beat the raw egg.
2) Combine flour, cheese, seasonings and Worcester sauce.
3) Add beaten egg and mix well.
4) Using wet hands, coat the hard-boiled eggs with the mixture.
5) Roll the eggs in breadcrumbs.
6) In a large skillet, heat... - 44.0466
Eggs Cheese And Truffles
1) In a large skillet, cook the cheese over a low heat, until melted.
2) Stir in the truffle slices and mix thoroughly.
3) Crack the eggs over the cheese and truffles and sprinkle them with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
4) Allow the to eggs to... - 35.4501
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Grease a shallow fireproof dish (1 pint capacity).
3. Drop raw eggs into the prepared fireproof dish.
4. Sprinkle cheese sauce over it to coat.
5. In a bowl mix grated cheese and raspings.
6.... - 36.2706
Maria Luigia's Eggs With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow ovenproof dish, put the cream in it and break eggs into it.
3.Add a sprinkling of cheese to it and add onions.
bake the egg mixture for 10 minutes until the whites are set.
4.Add a... - 35.5904
Eggs Baked With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons (30ml.) of butter and fry onions in it until soft and transparent.
3.Take a deep round dish, spread the fried onions in it and top it with bread croutons.
4.Drizzle the stock... - 39.6234
Eggs With Cheese
1.In a saucepan, put butter, cheese, parsley, scallion, wine and a pinch of nutmeg.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame by stirring well until the cheese melts completely.
3.Put eggs and stir well on low flame until the eggs are set.
4.Take a heated... - 38.9533
Cheese And Eggs With Onions
1. Cook the onions in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Melt 25 g/1 oz butter or margarine in a saucepan, add the onions, cover and cook very slowly until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Sieve or liquidise the onions to give a purde.
4. Slice the eggs... - 37.7642
Baked Egg And Cheese
Melt margarine in a custard cup.
Break egg into the cup and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 minutes or until egg is firm and cheese is melted. - 19.7363
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1. In a large pan, combine the soup, milk and cheese till well mixed
2. Place the pan over low heat till the cheese melts and stir often
3. Add the eggs to the pan and mix well
4. Serve over toast, rice or asparagus garnished with parsley - 33.161
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1) In a frying pan, heat the cream almost to boiling point.
2) Crack eggs into cream in the pan.
3) Simmer, covered over a low heat for about 6 minutes, until eggs are set.
4) Prepare the instant potato and layer at the bottom of each plate.
5)... - 40.5029
Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Place butter in shallow 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Beat with fork to scramble.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until eggs are almost set but very soft, stirring once.
Top with... - 28.745
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Butter 4 ramekins or custard cups.
In each put 1 tablespoon cream.
Break one egg into each; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Set cups in shallow pan and pour hot water in pan to depth of 1 inch.
Bake in slow oven (325°) 15 minutes.
Top each egg with about 2... - 27.0073
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Cut cream cheese into 6 equal pieces.
Place in bottom of buttered custard cups or other small dishes.
Break whole egg into each cup.
Top with 2 teaspoons of whipping cream.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top each egg with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
Set... - 40.4668
Molded Eggs With Cheese
Molded eggs with cheese is a baked preparation of eggs. Easy to prepare and made in a jiffy, this cheese and egg bake with milk is creamy and soft with a hint of cayenne and paprika for heat. It is perfect for brunches and even breakfast along with toasts. - 39.5071
Cheese Egg Pies
Fry and crumble enough bacon to cover bottoms of pie shells; add cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.
Pour into pie shells.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. - 30.3953
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese And Wine
Take a saucepan, put wine and garlic in it and heat for 15 minutes until the garlic is tender and wine gets reduced to half.
Once done, strain the liquid and allow it to settle at room temperature.
Whisk the eggs along with cheese, butter, reduced... - 39.0797
Baked Eggs And Cheese
1. In a pan, boil water and plunge tomatoes for 1 minutes. Drain and peel the tomatoes. Slice into halves and remove the seeds. After that, slice the tomato flesh as well.
2. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
3. Take a 1-pint pie or baking... - 36.6254
Cheese Scrambled Eggs
1) Use a basin, to crack the eggs.
2) Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper and mustard to whisk lightly using a fork.
3) In a small saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Scramble the eggs into the saucepan by stirring over gentle heat.
5) Remove... - 39.7012
Egg Salad With Cheese
In a large bowl gently combine all ingredients, except egg, until thoroughly mixed.
Gently fold in eggs.
Just before serving sprinkle with paprika. - 31.0339
Cheese Egg Float
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, and add milk and seasonings, stirring constantly over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Pour into shallow buttered baking dish.
Break eggs and drop on surface; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 34.1524
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
Add the mustard and cheese to the white sauce, and stir until the cheese is melted.
Cover bottom of a 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish with half the sauce.
Break in eggs, arranging side by side on sauce; cover with remaining sauce.
Bake in moderate oven of 325°F... - 21.0685
Blt Fried Egg And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small skillet, cook the bacon slices over moderate heat, turning them halfway through, until they are crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
2. Set the Monterey Jack cheese slices on 1 piece of hot... - 22.9588
Cheese And Egg Souffle
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add flour; stir until smooth.
Add 1/4 cup milk; stir constantly until mixture clings together and forms ball.
Add remaining milk gradually; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese and... - 38.7183
Egg And Cheese Fricassee
1. Slice the eggs and put into a fireproof dish.
2. Make the white sauce.
3. Add parsley, nutmeg, seasoning and about 4. oz. of the cheese.
4. Pour over the eggs.
5. Mix the rest of the cheese and the breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over the top.
6. Brown... - 36.1066
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
This mouth-watering Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 46.4358
Cheese Egg Scramble
1. Take a skillet, heat salad oil for 2 minutes, stir in iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, chopped onions, green pepper, well beaten eggs, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese and stir thoroughly.
2. Add the vegetables and cook for about 9 minutes, stirring each... - 37.1031
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 39.5959
Lancaster County Egg Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, buttermilk, salt and sugar. Beat lightly.
2) In a pan, place the warmed milk and to this, pour the egg mixture.
3) Cover and heat for several minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, uncover... - 38.1323