- » Egg And Cheese
Egg And Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Egg And Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Egg And Cheese recipes.
Egg And Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Make up the white sauce and stir in the grated cheese.
Leave the sauce over a very low heat, stirring occasionally, while the cheese melts.
Hard-boil the eggs and, when cool enough to handle, peel and thickly slice them.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and... - 30.4157
Eggs With Cheese Minorcan Style
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter.
2) Once the butter is hot enough, add the onion and gently cook for a few minutes. Ensure that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Add the parsley, grated cheese and wine and gently simmer till the cheese has melted.... - 35.6316
Egg & Cheese Ramekins
Preheat oven to 325°.
Evenly distribute cheese into 4 well-buttered 10-ounce souffle dishes or custard cups.
With a rotary beater, beat together eggs, half-and-half, flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture into each... - 30.7611
Cheese Omelette (frittata Di Formaggio)
Lightly beat the eggs with the water.
Heat the oil in a frypan and, stirring constantly, brown the cheese.
Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper and cook, covered, over a low heat until the bottom is browned and the eggs mostly set.
Put frypan under a... - 25.4771
Italian Eggs With Cheese
1. In large frying pan saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine just until soft
2. Remove pan from heat to cool slightly;
3. In small bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then stir into frying pan.
4. Cook stirring often, with spatula, from... - 40.6371
Cheese And Egg Bread
1. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, and half-and-half, and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add the cheese gradually, stirring... - 33.2603
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Butter 4 ramekins or custard cups.
In each put 1 tablespoon cream.
Break one egg into each; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Set cups in shallow pan and pour hot water in pan to depth of 1 inch.
Bake in slow oven (325°) 15 minutes.
Top each egg with about 2... - 29.0948
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Cut cream cheese into 6 equal pieces.
Place in bottom of buttered custard cups or other small dishes.
Break whole egg into each cup.
Top with 2 teaspoons of whipping cream.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top each egg with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
Set... - 42.39
Baked Eggs And Cheese
1. In a pan, boil water and plunge tomatoes for 1 minutes. Drain and peel the tomatoes. Slice into halves and remove the seeds. After that, slice the tomato flesh as well.
2. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
3. Take a 1-pint pie or baking... - 37.4822
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese And Wine
Take a saucepan, put wine and garlic in it and heat for 15 minutes until the garlic is tender and wine gets reduced to half.
Once done, strain the liquid and allow it to settle at room temperature.
Whisk the eggs along with cheese, butter, reduced... - 40.1141
Cheese Baked Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a baking dish, add boiling water to fill it halfway.
3. Place 1 teaspoon butter each in the bottom of 2 custard cups.
4. In a cup, break an egg very carefully.
5. Add 1 tablespoon cream on top of each egg.
6. Top... - 39.6957
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Cheese And Egg Ring
Cheese And Egg Ring has a yummy taste. The eggs and rice gives the Cheese And Egg Ring a dissimilar taste. Cheese And Egg Ring is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 40.7989
Gouda Cheese And Egg Casserole
Mix all ingredients except paprika; pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven until center is set, 45 to 50 minutes. - 23.4685
Baked Egg And Cheese
Melt margarine in a custard cup.
Break egg into the cup and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 minutes or until egg is firm and cheese is melted. - 21.4273
Vegetarian Baked Egg And Cheese
1. Follow stage 1 and 2 as given. At stage 3, use only V, of the sauce. Cut small rounds out of each slice of bread with a round biscuit cutter or a katori.
2. Combine in a bowl, mashed potatoes, seasoning, onion and butter.
3. Divide the mixtures into 8... - 30.3329
Stirred Eggs With Cheese
1. Preheat the oven for 350°F
2. In the bottom of a 8-inch chef style fry pan, sprinkle the Â½ cup cheese. Pat the cheese gently into the bottom of the pan.
3. Break the eggs on top of the cheese mixture and season the eggs with salt... - 35.653
Fluffy Cheese Eggs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, combine the milk and grated Cheddar cheese together.
3) Stir over a low heat until the cheese is melted.
4) Stir in the egg yolks and cook over a low heat until the mixture is thickened.
5) In a... - 39.5581
1) Beat the raw egg.
2) Combine flour, cheese, seasonings and Worcester sauce.
3) Add beaten egg and mix well.
4) Using wet hands, coat the hard-boiled eggs with the mixture.
5) Roll the eggs in breadcrumbs.
6) In a large skillet, heat... - 46.1044
Eggs Cheese And Truffles
1) In a large skillet, cook the cheese over a low heat, until melted.
2) Stir in the truffle slices and mix thoroughly.
3) Crack the eggs over the cheese and truffles and sprinkle them with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
4) Allow the to eggs to... - 35.7585
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Grease a shallow fireproof dish (1 pint capacity).
3. Drop raw eggs into the prepared fireproof dish.
4. Sprinkle cheese sauce over it to coat.
5. In a bowl mix grated cheese and raspings.
6.... - 38.4639
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1. In a large pan, combine the soup, milk and cheese till well mixed
2. Place the pan over low heat till the cheese melts and stir often
3. Add the eggs to the pan and mix well
4. Serve over toast, rice or asparagus garnished with parsley - 31.0166
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1) In a frying pan, heat the cream almost to boiling point.
2) Crack eggs into cream in the pan.
3) Simmer, covered over a low heat for about 6 minutes, until eggs are set.
4) Prepare the instant potato and layer at the bottom of each plate.
5)... - 42.4007
Maria Luigia's Eggs With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow ovenproof dish, put the cream in it and break eggs into it.
3.Add a sprinkling of cheese to it and add onions.
bake the egg mixture for 10 minutes until the whites are set.
4.Add a... - 37.4939
Eggs Baked With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons (30ml.) of butter and fry onions in it until soft and transparent.
3.Take a deep round dish, spread the fried onions in it and top it with bread croutons.
4.Drizzle the stock... - 41.2099
Cheese And Eggs With Onions
1. Cook the onions in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Melt 25 g/1 oz butter or margarine in a saucepan, add the onions, cover and cook very slowly until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Sieve or liquidise the onions to give a purde.
4. Slice the eggs... - 38.1474
Eggs With Cheese
1.In a saucepan, put butter, cheese, parsley, scallion, wine and a pinch of nutmeg.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame by stirring well until the cheese melts completely.
3.Put eggs and stir well on low flame until the eggs are set.
4.Take a heated... - 41.0355
Spinach With Eggs And Cheese
1. Wash fresh spinach with cold water and remove centre rib from the leaves.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. In a saucepan, boil water and when the water starts to boil, place the eggs in it.
4. Boil for 2 minutes, then rotate and boil for... - 48.1193
Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Place butter in shallow 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Beat with fork to scramble.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until eggs are almost set but very soft, stirring once.
Top with... - 31.078
Cheese Egg Pies
Fry and crumble enough bacon to cover bottoms of pie shells; add cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.
Pour into pie shells.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. - 34.5145
Cheese Scrambled Eggs
1) Use a basin, to crack the eggs.
2) Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper and mustard to whisk lightly using a fork.
3) In a small saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Scramble the eggs into the saucepan by stirring over gentle heat.
5) Remove... - 40.4235
Egg Salad With Cheese
In a large bowl gently combine all ingredients, except egg, until thoroughly mixed.
Gently fold in eggs.
Just before serving sprinkle with paprika. - 32.5077
Cheese Egg Float
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour, and add milk and seasonings, stirring constantly over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Pour into shallow buttered baking dish.
Break eggs and drop on surface; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 36.4408
Egg And Cheese Fricassee
1. Slice the eggs and put into a fireproof dish.
2. Make the white sauce.
3. Add parsley, nutmeg, seasoning and about 4. oz. of the cheese.
4. Pour over the eggs.
5. Mix the rest of the cheese and the breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over the top.
6. Brown... - 36.213
Cheese Egg Scramble
1. Take a skillet, heat salad oil for 2 minutes, stir in iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, chopped onions, green pepper, well beaten eggs, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese and stir thoroughly.
2. Add the vegetables and cook for about 9 minutes, stirring each... - 37.2229
Lancaster County Egg Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, buttermilk, salt and sugar. Beat lightly.
2) In a pan, place the warmed milk and to this, pour the egg mixture.
3) Cover and heat for several minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, uncover... - 37.967
Egg And Cheese Salad
Combine eggs, chives and cottage cheese.
Blend salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
Combine the two mixtures.
Serve on lettuce as a salad or use as a sandwich spread. - 27.3452
Cheese And Egg Croquettes
1. Melt margarine. Add flour and mix well.
2. Pour in milk gradually, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from the fire and beat in the 3 eggs. Add salt, pepper, chilli, ground cumin, cheese, bacon and mashed eggs.
4. Oil a large plate and turn out... - 34.7409
Cheese And Egg Pie
1) Slice the potatoes thickly, and then parboil for 5 minutes.
2) Grease the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
3) Slice the egg.
4) Sprinkle half of cheese at the bottom of graesed dish.
5) Arrange the slices egg withalternative layers of... - 39.1131
Cheese And Egg Pie
1. Mix cornflakes and margarine; reserve 1/4 cup. Spread remaining mixture in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Beat eggs, milk, chives, seasoned salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart casserole, using hand beater; stir in bacon.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6... - 29.7156
Egg And Cheese Scallop
Toast bread cubes in butter in a skillet, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over bread cubes.
Cook over low heat till done, stirring occasionally. - 33.8518
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
Add the mustard and cheese to the white sauce, and stir until the cheese is melted.
Cover bottom of a 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish with half the sauce.
Break in eggs, arranging side by side on sauce; cover with remaining sauce.
Bake in moderate oven of 325°F... - 23.5905
Blt Fried Egg And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small skillet, cook the bacon slices over moderate heat, turning them halfway through, until they are crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
2. Set the Monterey Jack cheese slices on 1 piece of hot... - 25.3449
Cheese Egg Puffs
In a 1 1/2-quart pan, combine milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a full boil over medium heat.
Add flour all at once and stir until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat and beat in eggs, one at a time, until mixture is smooth... - 38.4381
Cheese And Egg Souffle
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add flour; stir until smooth.
Add 1/4 cup milk; stir constantly until mixture clings together and forms ball.
Add remaining milk gradually; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese and... - 41.3547
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
This mouth-watering Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 46.6375
Egg And Cheese Scramble
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent.
2. Add cheese and beaten eggs, stir in all seasoning, mix well.
3. Pile them on each toast, serve hot sprinkled with chilli powder. - 32.4036
Cheese And Egg Salad Sandwiches
For filling, combine hard-cooked eggs, celery, sweet pickle, green onion, and pimiento. Stir together mayonnaise, shredded cheese, mustard, and salt; toss with egg mixture. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, prepare Basic Crepes. To assemble crepewiches fold 1 crepe in... - 39.0529
Eggs And Mushrooms In Cheese Sauce
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher and add mushrooms and butter into it. Microwave for about 2 minutes at High and stir it once during the cooking period.
2. Take a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole and microwave it for about 1 ½ minutes at High.... - 35.4872
Golden Cheese Egg Scramble
1. 1. On each muffin half spread liver spread or deviled ham, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper until foamy.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat... - 40.1652
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 41.8335
Egg And Cheese Scramble
Saute onion in butter in a skillet over low heat until tender, but not brown.
Beat eggs until light; add all the remaining ingredients but toast, and pour over cooked onions.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is just set.
Serve on hot toast. - 29.6041
Egg Cheese Dish
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
3. Add flour, milk, salt, baking powder and grated cheese.
4. Squeeze spinach to drain as much water as possible and add to the egg mixture.
5. In a 9 x 13" pan, melt... - 44.2226
Eggs In Rice With Cheese Sauce
Cook rice until tender, see Boiled White Rice.
Meanwhile, combine 1 tablesp of the butter, the flour, salt, and pepper in top of double boiler.
Stir in milk gradually, and cook over boiling water, while stirring, until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese,... - 35.0805
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease 4 custard cups or ramekins with butter.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in the flour and seasonings.
5. Gradually pour in milk stir vigorously until well blended
6. Simmer the sauce,... - 43.8219
Egg Cheese Sauce
In saucepan, stir soup until smooth.
Gradually blend in milk; add egg and mustard.
Heat; stir often. - 20.5373
Scrambled Eggs With Bacon And Cheese
1. Crack an egg into the jar. Repeat with the remaining eggs. Add milk, salt, and pepper to the jar. Tightly screw the lid on the jar. Shake till the whites and yolks are well mixed with the other ingredients.
2. Put the margarine or butter in the skillet.... - 24.9877
Egg And Cheese Salad
Hard-boil the eggs for 10-12 minutes.
Allow them to cool, then peel and chop them and place in a salad bowl.
Cut the cheese into small cubes and add to the eggs in the salad bowl.
Mix all the remaining ingredients together except for the garnish, and then mix... - 35.1453
Shirred Eggs With Cheese
1 Butter 4 (6-ounce) glass baking cups.
2 Place 1 teaspoon butter or margarine in bottom of each cup.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 20 seconds or until melted.
4 Gently slip 1 egg into each cup.
5 Prick yolks with a fork or wooden pick.... - 37.3181
Asparagus Egg Roll Up With Cheese Sauce
Grease and flour a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper, allowing paper to extend beyond the ends of the pan.
Grease the wax paper with vegetable shortening, and dust lightly with flour.
Place asparagus in 1 1/2 -quart... - 39.8633
Poached Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1. Place poached eggs on buttered toast or into a heatproof dish.
2. Pour cheese sauce over it.
3. Top it with grated cheese.
4. Brown it for very little time under a hot grill. This dish is also known as eggs mornay.
5. To serve Poached... - 33.1734
Poached Eggs With Cheese Sauce
1) In 3 greased patty pans, set over a poaching pan half filled with simmering water, break an egg into each and simmer covered until the eggs are firm.
2) In a frying pan half filled with simmering water, break an egg into the pan and simmer until the... - 27.8584
Molded Eggs With Cheese
Molded eggs with cheese is a baked preparation of eggs. Easy to prepare and made in a jiffy, this cheese and egg bake with milk is creamy and soft with a hint of cayenne and paprika for heat. It is perfect for brunches and even breakfast along with toasts. - 39.2606
Bacon, Egg And Cheese Pancake
Are you in a mood to enjoy a special breakfast on the coming weekend - this recipe is going to serve the purpose. The pancake with bacon, egg and cheese filling is really sumptuous and mouth watering. Preparation is also so easy. So why don't you give it a... - 108.523
Cheese Egg Zucchini Casserole
Cook zucchini in a small amount of water in a saucepan 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Saute onion in vegetable oil in a skillet until tender; stir in tomatoes, green chilies, and salt.
Layer half each of zucchini, tomato mixture, eggs, and cheese in a... - 29.6393
Cheese And Egg Brunch
Break bread into pieces the size of a quarter.
Place half of the bread in a buttered 3 quart casserole.
Over this spread in layers the mushrooms, olives and grated cheeses.
Spread the remaining bread cubes over the top.
Beat the eggs, add milk and seasonings... - 40.1223
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 97.7761
Cheese Egg Zucchini Casserole
1) In a saucepan, cook zucchini with water for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet heat oil and saute onion until tender. Add tomatoes, green chilies, and salt.
3) In a 2 quart casserole make layers half of zucchini, tomato mixture, eggs,... - 38.1761
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 42.4172
Ham Cheese And Egg Ramekins
Mix together the ham and the cheese.
Butter four ramekins and break one egg into each dish.
Pierce the yolks carefully with a toothpick (cocktail stick) to prevent them bursting during cooking.
Divide the ham and cheese mixture between the four ramekins,... - 33.5997
Cheese And Egg Drop Soup
Combine eggs and salt; whisk in cheese.
Cream of Wheat zest and nutmeg.
Stir in 1/2 cup stock and let stand 15 minutes.
Bring remaining stock to a boil in a large heavy saucepan.
Drop tablespoons of egg mixture into soup.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring - 32.4114
Baked Egg With Ham And Cheese
Mix bread, cheese, ham, bell pepper and onion; spread in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish treated with nonstick spray.
Whisk eggs and milk, and pour over top.
Cover dish with foil and freeze.
To prepare for serving, thaw dish, and bake uncovered in a preheated 375°... - 25.529
Scrambled Egg With Cream Chives & Cheese
Scrambled Eggs With Cream, Chives And Cheese would be one helluva indulgent breakfast that would get you through the day. The chives give that fresh, earthy aroma to this rustic dish. You are gonna love making it and not to mention eating it. Enjoy! - 115.219
Egg Cheese Fondue
Beat the eggs in a flat pan until the whites and yolks are well mixed. - 22.2644
Egg Rolls Stuffed With Cheese
Looking for a quick-to-make appetizer, try this Egg Rolls Stuffed with Cheese! This dish can be made in a jiffy and is especially apt when you are hosting dinner parties at home! Treat your guests to this dish to make a delicious start to one of the best... - 105.778
Egg And Cheese Bake
1. In greased slow cooker combine bread cubes, cheese, and meat.
2. In a bowl or a container mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and pour over bread.
3. Cook on Low 4-6 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 33.6236
Quick Egg Cheese Sauce
1. Stir in the soup till it is smooth
2. Gradually add the milk and egg and mustard and mix well
3. Heat while stirring often
4. Serve over cooked broccoli or cauliflower - 27.8861
Egg And Cheese Souffle
Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Place in a 1 1/2-quart buttered souffle dish.
Microwave on medium cycle 50 minutes.
Souffle is done when a knife inserted in center comes out clean. - 28.9806
Hot Cheese-egg Sandwich
In medium bowl combine 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped; 1/4 cup low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing; 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish; 2 tablespoons chopped green onion; and 1 tablespoon prepared mustard.
Spread on 6 slices white bread, toasted.
Broil 4 inches... - 24.6378
Cheese And Egg Sandwich
1.In a bowl, place the egg yolks and rub them until they turn smooth
2.Now add oil to the bowl, and use a fork to stir it slowly
3.Add little mustard, paprika, salt and vinegar to the bowl, and keep mixing thoroughly
4.In the bowl, containing the... - 39.54
Trim crust from bread and butter each slice.
Arrange 8 slices, buttered side down, in the bottom of a well-oiled rectangular baking dish, about 9x13 1/2 inches.
Cover with cheese and onion.
Top with remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
Combine eggs,... - 35.9661
Egg And Cheese Omelette For Toddlers
An omelette for baby's breakfast is convenient and no brain tasking job. But making a fluffy one can be a time consuming so here is an easy egg and cheese omelette that is fluffy without any difficulties. Just whisk together all ingredients and fry it like an... - 109.057
Cheese And Egg Puff
1. Place butter in 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1/2 minute or until melted. Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl; then gradually beat in flour until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into buttered pie plate. Cover - 29.4649
Cheese And Egg Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) For 2 to 3 minutes, fry the salt-pork dice (till they start to turn crisp). Drain.
3) Mix together the cheese, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg in a bowl.
4) Add the butter. This can be... - 43.2585
Egg And Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. In a bowl combine eggs, flour and baking powder, stirring well.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish and pour the mixture into it.
5. Bake in the preheated... - 46.5607
Egg Cheese Souffle Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and Tabasco.
Blend well with electric or rotary beater.
Quick-chill in freezing unit 15 to 20 minutes, or till firm 1 inch from edge.
Turn into bowl and beat till fluffy.
Fold... - 41.8933
Cheese And Egg Barbecue Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of cheese, green pepper, onion, ketchup, egg, olives, and butter.
2. Spread between the roll halves and broil to melt cheese.
3. Serve Cheese and Egg Barbecue Sandwiches hot with tomato sauce. - 37.3187
Easy Egg Omelet With Cheese
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea, then nothing like preparing an omelet. Here the chef is presenting a simple egg omelet with cheese. With a few ingredients right from your kitchen, you can begin your day with this healthy breakfast. Give yourself... - 90.7626
Egg And Cheese Cutlets
1. Make a thick sauee with the butter, flour and milk.
2. Season carefully with salt, pepper and cayenne.
3. Add the eggs chopped finely and the cheese. Mix well.
4. Spread the mixture on to a wetted plate and leave to cool.
5. Divide into equal portions and... - 37.0937
Cheese & Egg Roll
In a 2- to 3-quart pan on medium-high heat, brown sausage; stir often.
Stir in sauce and bring to a boil; keep warm.
Invert warm roulade onto waxed paper; gently peel paper from top.
Sprinkle the cake with cheese.
Supporting underneath with the paper, lift... - 29.4106
Egg And Cheese Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and vegetables.
2) Mix them well and season carefully according to taste.
3) On a hot griddle, pour 1-2 tablespoons pancake batter and make the pancakes.
4) Put little filling on each pancake and roll... - 37.1315
Cheese And Egg Pizza
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cut in shortening till like coarse crumbs.
Make a well in mixture; add milk.
Stir just till dough follows fork around bowl.
Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 10 to 12 strokes.
Roll dough to... - 44.5991
Cheese, Beetroot And Egg Salad
1. Remove outer leaves of lettuce, wash well, dry with a towel and shred finely. Arrange it at the bottom of a shallow salad bowl.
2. Arrange beetroot slices round the edge.
3. Place sliced eggs on top of the beetroot slices.
4. Open the lettuce heart, soak... - 33.3072
Cheese And Egg Dumplings
Combine bread crumbs with beaten egg, cheese, salt and pepper.
Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
Shape into small cheese dumplings and drop into hot soup.
Simmer covered for 10 minutes. - 22.3404
Egg And Cheese Spread
In a mixing bowl, blend together all ingredients until mixture is of spreading consistency.
Excellent for sandwiches or as a stuffing for celery stalks. - 24.0584
1. Fry and crumble enough bacon to cover bottoms of pie shells and add cheese.
2. In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter and pour into pie shells.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until filling is set.... - 41.7887
Cheese, Egg And Mushroom Tart
Heat the oven to 375Â°F (Gas Mark 5, 190 Â°C).
Line a 7 inch flan tin with the pastry.
Prick the pastry base with a fork, then bake blind for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the mushrooms in half an ounce [1 tablespoon] of butter, and boil the eggs for 10... - 43.416
Macaroni Cheese And Egg Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the macaroni in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and mix in a little vegetable oil.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook over a low... - 45.9038
Bacon Egg And Cheese Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned, about 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve 1/4 cup drippings; wipe saucepan clean.
2. In same saucepan over medium-low heat, in reserved bacon... - 24.4533