- » Eel
Enjoy our collection of eel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eel recipes.
The barbecued eel can be you pick of choice if you are planning for a fun barbecue and want to try something new. The barbecued eel with a marinade of lime juice with garlic, basil, peppercorns and parsley is a classy yet fun to cook and serve. It is... - 46.0396
Eel With Peanuts
Eel With Peanuts is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Eel With Peanuts effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.2326
Roulade Of Eel
This roulade of eel was one of my first kitchen adventures with this much hyped fish. The eel is halved and spread with a seasoned egg, pickles and mushrooms mix and cooked with stock and vinegar. The eel was perfect and so was my fancy family dinner. serve... - 44.9197
These Braised eels make a fabulous meal ! Eel dishes being one of the most popular of the Cantonese and Shanghai cusines, I'm sure you'll love this culinary masterpiece from the region. Your suggestions for this Braised Eel are welcome ! Did you know the... - 44.423
1.Preheat the oven to 425F.
2.Slice the onions and cut eel in 3 inch long pieces.
3.Combine onions with crushed garlic, parsley, peppercorn and mixed herbs.
4.Take a Romertopf, put the onion mixture layer on it.
5. Arrange eel on top of... - 44.1786
Smoked Eel Smetana
1) Peel of the skin and on 4 individual serving plates, arrange the fillets.
2) Cut the eggs into half and rub the yolks through a coarse sieve. Finely chop the whites.
3) Combine together the yolks, mustard, oil, vinegar and sour cream.... - 41.2651
Eels With Parsley
1) Clean the eels and rub them with salt.
2) Let them sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse and make them dry.
4) Cut the eels into 7 cm (2 3/4 in.) long pieces.
5) Chop parsley and garlic.
6) Dip each piece in milk and seasoned flour, brown the... - 39.5526
Stewed Eel Volendam Style
Cut the eels into 2 inch pieces, sprinkle with the salt and let stand 5 minutes.
Stand the pieces of eel upright in a casserole just large enough to hold them.
Sprinkle with pepper and thyme and pour on the wine and lemon juice.
Place the bay leaves and onion... - 39.0994
Try to buy eel thoroughly cleaned; if not, remove skin, let stand 15 minutes in a quart of cold salted water.
Rub with lemon, salt and pepper.
Cut eel into fine fillets.
Discard back bone.
Put layers of vegetables in baker first, then fish, and... - 37.4697
Put the eels into a large pan with the stock, lemon juice, onion and bouquet garni and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and let the eels cool in the cooking liquid.
Lift the eel pieces out... - 37.3302
Braised Eel is an exotic and authentic Chinese dish that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss. This is an easy recipe for Braised Eel and you can serve it for a party to add to the surprise element to the menu. - 37.0723
1. Thaw the pastry. Ask your fishmonger to clean and skin the eels. Cut 2 pieces (5 cm/2 inches long) off the eels and put them aside. Chop the remaining flesh, as well as the fillets of whiting and the prawns.
2. In a bowl, mix the chopped fish and prawns... - 36.7611
Wash and skin the eels.
Cut into pieces about 3 in long.
Put into a saucepan, add the stock, wine, finely-chopped onion, cloves, lemon rind and seasoning.
Simmer gently for 1/2 hr., or until tender, then lift carefully on to a hot dish.
Meanwhile knead... - 36.6222
Eels A L'orly
1. Skin and clean the eels and cut them into three-inch lengths. Wash and drain. Add the lemon juice, cognac, salt and pepper. Let stand an hour or longer.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and one-fourth teaspoon salt. Mix the egg and milk and... - 35.6132
Score the eels.
Twist them into figure-eight shapes and secure them with skewers.
Put the milk into a bowl.
Put the eels in the milk and leave for a few minutes and then roll them in the flour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Add the eels and fry until... - 35.3629
Spiced Stewed Eel
Skin and clean eel; remove all fat carefully from inside.
Cut eel into 1 1/2-inch lengths, place in saucepan with salt, parsley and water to cover; cover pan closely and simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
Blend remaining ingredients together, add... - 35.3443
Smoked Eel Savories
Cut the smoked eel into cubes.
Peel, core and slice the apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Spread each apple slice with some liver sausage, then place a ring of pineapple on each.
Sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper and top with a cube of smoked eel.
Cut... - 32.9662
Slit the edges of the scallops to keep them flat.
Rub salt and pepper into the scallops.
Roll each scallop up tightly, press two sage leaves against each roll, and tie it up with string.
Fry the rolls in half of the butter over medium heat for about 10... - 31.9628
Eels A L Orly
This Eels a L Orly recipe is going to be bigger hit than Avatar movie. The main ingredient in this recipe is Fish. Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Eels a L Orly recipe. - 31.9044
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range and fill it half full of shortening or fat. Let the fat slowly heat to 375° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 40 seconds to 1 minute.
2. Cut the cleaned eel in 3-inch lengths as described.... - 27.8539
Wash, skin and thoroughly dry the eels.
Divide them into pieces 2 1/2—3 in long.
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together, and roll the pieces of eel separately in the mix-ture.
Coat carefully with egg and breadcrumbs, fry in hot fat until crisp and... - 27.8106
Eel A La Tesch
This is not some grand and elaborate dish, such as is served at an official banquet but one which was commonly served at the family table of that fine Dauphinois gourmet, President Loubet.
It is called Eel a la Tesch Tesch being the name of the President's... - 27.0535
Baked Conger Eel
Wash and dry the fish thor-oughly, skin and stuff with force-meat and bind it with tape.
Melt the butter or fat in a baking-dish or tin, put in the fish and baste well.
Bake gently for 1 hr., basting occasionally with fat and dredging the surface with flour. - 23.9114
Chop garlic cloves.
Heat oil in small skillet.
Add garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Wash and drain eels.
Add to oil; cook 30 seconds. - 23.2523
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a baking pan with margarine or butter.
2. Prepare the eel for cooking as described. Cut it in 1 1/2 or 2-inch slices. Season with salt.
3. Arrange the fish in the baking pan, dot with butter or margarine. Bake 30... - 23.1521
Jellied Eels Midget Gherkins
Open the 2 cartons of jellied eels (Norwegian fillets if obtainable), arrange in the centre of a gaily coloured serving dish and surround with the gherkins. - 15.2218
Eel Recipes By Category