- » Edible Rose Petal
Edible Rose Petal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of edible rose petal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for edible rose petal recipes.
Candied Rose Petals
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my candied rose petals. - 0
In a small bowl, dissolve the meringue powder in the water.
Lightly brush over all sides of the flowers to coat completely.
Sprinkle with the sugar.
Let dry on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet for 1-2 days.
Use as a garnish for dessert. - 23.7179
Candied Flowers is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Candied Flowers, you will always crave for some more. - 26.9419
Fruit And Nut Spread
1. Place medly in a electric mixer and blend to a fine paste.
2. Remove and add cream cheese. Mix well and place in cling wrap lined heart shaped container.
3. Refrigerate for minimum 8 hours.
4. Unmould, garnish with rose petals and serve as... - 29.4694
Walnut Mocha Torte
1. Grease and lightly flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans; set aside. In a medium bowl combine the walnuts or pecans, flour, and baking powder. In a food processor bowl or blender container process or blend eggs and sugar till smooth. Add nut mixture;... - 31.1485
Lentil Cream Soup
Sort lentils and remove any debris.
Rinse lentils, drain, and place in a 2- to 3-quart pan; add broth, carrot, parsley sprigs, and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are very tender to bite about 15 minutes for decorated... - 42.1433
Wild Greens Punch Deluxe
1. Pour the boiling water over 1 1/2 quarts of shredded mixed wild greens, orange peel, and lemon peel. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and sweeten with honey while hot. Cool.
2. Add the orange juice concentrate and lemon juice... - 28.2959