- » Edamame
Edamame is a preparation of the immature soybeans in the pod that are commonly consumed as snacks.
Edamame has been around for over a thousand years. It was commonly prepared as a part of the ... More »
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 128.073
Edamame Fresh Soy Bean Snack
What's so secret about edamame? Well, the name for starters. If you don’t know what they are, Edamame are immature whole green soybeans and the only vegetable with a complete protein that is similar to animal protein. And because they're actually kind of... - 122.947
Sweet And Spicy Edamame
When ever you are looking for a healthy snack, try this edamame. It is simple, super delicious and healthy too. Watch the video to learn more about the recipe. - 121.601
Edamame Hummus On Crostini
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check... - 119.516
While we were shooting season four this summer, we dropped by Candle 79 â NYC's sensational vegan restaurant. This appetizer could not be any easier or any more delicious. Try it. - 118.894
Chicken And Edamame In Okonomi Sauce
Sauce maketh the right Asian dish. This video makes an authentic Asian cuisine with chicken and Japanese soy bean in a rich and delicious okonomi sauce. This dark sauce is a fine blend of flavors which works great when combined with chicken and soy bean. It... - 116.792
Squash With Edamame Cilantro Dressing
Holiday brings lots of fun and great food but leaves the guilt behind, so Chef Charlie has a guilt free recipe for everyone who want to eat healthy. She shows us the recipe for Spaghetti squash with edamame Cilantro dressing which is very nutritious and low... - 115.27
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.05
Edamame (soybeans In The Pod)
1. Place a sauce pan over heat, pour water and bring it to boil.
2. Add edamame in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low heat.
4. Take edamame out of the pan, and place them on a plate.
5. Sprinkle salt on top.
6. Serve... - 112.38
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 109.105
Completely addicting (and healthy) young soy beans tossed in a savory spice mixture. - 104.264
Quick Edamame Keema Curry
1. In a pot bring about 6 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add frozen unshelled edamame and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well and leave to cool.
4. Deshell them and roughly dice the onion.
5. Heat a non- stick pan over medium heat.
6. Add the... - 103.151
Edamame Soybean Salad
1. In a pot boil water with salt, then add soya beans and boil with a cover for about 5 -6 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl add and mix onion, corn, carrot, coriander leaves, olive oil, cumin powder, extra virgin olive oil, crushed red pepper,... - 102.414
Edamame Beans With Cilantro And Garlic
Beans are good when cooked and used as appetizers with other preparations as well. Watch Rula showing how to make Edamame Beans or Fava beans with cilantro garlic and olive oil. Great to have with Pita Bread. - 100.203
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 99.8342
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 96.4854
A protein rich side dish. This is a video showing the preparation of Japanese soy bean - edamame. It is very healthy and nutritious. Slightly seasoned, this makes a great side dish. Quiet a change from regular dishes, this is a true Japanese variation. - 92.0664
Broccoli Edamame With Garlic
Broccoli Edamame and Garlic, nothing can be more Asian than this. Watch the video for instructions to cook this authentic Asian classic - 90.3288
Stir Fried Broccoli And Edamame
Side dishes don't get any simpler than this Stir Fried Broccoli and Edamame. In this video you will see how quick and easy it is to prepare this healthy side dish. Try it out! - 88.0118
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.2513
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 45.732
In a large pot over high heat, bring 6 cups salted water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, and red-pepper flakes.
Add the... - 38.6892
Brown Rice And Edamame Salad With Ginger Lime Dressing
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting any butter or oil.
Transfer the rice to a plate to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Set... - 36.6892
Edamame Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
Add the edamame, beans, tomato, celery, onion and basil; mix well.
Let stand at... - 34.8466
Joyce St. Amand's Herbed Edamame
1. Shell soybeans after cooking in boiling water 10 minutes.
2. Saute cooked beans in butter, basil and salt to taste.
3. Serve the beans with a topping of grated cheese or as desired. - 31.8777
Salmon And Edamame Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add edamame, cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add... - 31.2095
Carrot Edamame Saute
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add shallot, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
Add carrot and edamame; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add parsley and butter, stirring... - 29.8358
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine sugar, orange juice, and next 4 ingredients. Pour over edamame mixture; toss gently to coat. - 28.2066
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add beans. Cook until tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
2. Combine beans, garlic, mayonnaise, and 1/3 cup of the water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Puree until smooth; add remaining water... - 27.2178
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the edamame and cook until bright green, about 5 minutes; drain.
2 Heat the canola and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the curry powder and coriander; cook until fragrant, about 30... - 20.8755
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.7935
Edamame Recipes By Category