- » Edamame
Edamame is a preparation of the immature soybeans in the pod that are commonly consumed as snacks.
Edamame has been around for over a thousand years. It was commonly prepared as a part of the ... More »
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 124.776
Sweet And Spicy Edamame
When ever you are looking for a healthy snack, try this edamame. It is simple, super delicious and healthy too. Watch the video to learn more about the recipe. - 121.596
Edamame Hummus On Crostini
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check... - 117.834
While we were shooting season four this summer, we dropped by Candle 79 â NYC's sensational vegan restaurant. This appetizer could not be any easier or any more delicious. Try it. - 115.557
Edamame (soybeans In The Pod)
1. Place a sauce pan over heat, pour water and bring it to boil.
2. Add edamame in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low heat.
4. Take edamame out of the pan, and place them on a plate.
5. Sprinkle salt on top.
6. Serve... - 114.671
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 107.513
Completely addicting (and healthy) young soy beans tossed in a savory spice mixture. - 104.362
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
Edamame Soybean Salad
1. In a pot boil water with salt, then add soya beans and boil with a cover for about 5 -6 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl add and mix onion, corn, carrot, coriander leaves, olive oil, cumin powder, extra virgin olive oil, crushed red pepper,... - 100.799
Edamame Beans With Cilantro And Garlic
Beans are good when cooked and used as appetizers with other preparations as well. Watch Rula showing how to make Edamame Beans or Fava beans with cilantro garlic and olive oil. Great to have with Pita Bread. - 100.277
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 99.8128
Edamame is a healthy boiled soy bean snack. The goodness of the fresh soy bean pods with just salt to flavour makes Edamame an outstanding dish. Try out and enjoy! - 97.8075
Quick Edamame Keema Curry
1. In a pot bring about 6 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add frozen unshelled edamame and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well and leave to cool.
4. Deshell them and roughly dice the onion.
5. Heat a non- stick pan over medium heat.
6. Add the... - 93.8055
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 47.3186
Brown Rice And Edamame Salad With Ginger Lime Dressing
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting any butter or oil.
Transfer the rice to a plate to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Set... - 38.7345
In a large pot over high heat, bring 6 cups salted water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, and red-pepper flakes.
Add the... - 38.5898
Edamame Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
Add the edamame, beans, tomato, celery, onion and basil; mix well.
Let stand at... - 36.3092
Salmon And Edamame Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add edamame, cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add... - 33.5067
Carrot Edamame Saute
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add shallot, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
Add carrot and edamame; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add parsley and butter, stirring... - 32.3933
Joyce St. Amand's Herbed Edamame
1. Shell soybeans after cooking in boiling water 10 minutes.
2. Saute cooked beans in butter, basil and salt to taste.
3. Serve the beans with a topping of grated cheese or as desired. - 32.0984
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine sugar, orange juice, and next 4 ingredients. Pour over edamame mixture; toss gently to coat. - 29.6994
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add beans. Cook until tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
2. Combine beans, garlic, mayonnaise, and 1/3 cup of the water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Puree until smooth; add remaining water... - 29.4979
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the edamame and cook until bright green, about 5 minutes; drain.
2 Heat the canola and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the curry powder and coriander; cook until fragrant, about 30... - 22.1734
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.0821
Edamame Recipes By Category