- » Easy Zucchini Pie
Easy Zucchini Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy zucchini pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy zucchini pie recipes.
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green onions and red pepper; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Let cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in zucchini mixture, cheese, bread... - 29.107
Rhubarb Zucchini Pie
Combine all ingredients except pastry.
Pour into unbaked pastry shell, cover with top crust and cut slits for steam to escape.
Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes, then at 350Â° until golden brown and done. - 33.9826
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 50.6226
Zucchini Lemon Pie
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Peel zucchini, cut into slices, put into electric blender with water and puree.
There should be 2 cups zucchini mixture.
Heat this in a large saucepan along with butter and honey.
Combine cornstarch, salt and... - 44.2431
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well.
2. Preheat oven to 375° F.
3. Into a pie plate, pour the mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Serve immediately.
For variations, add mushrooms, bacon, ham or cooked... - 40.8135
A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy. - 40.741
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
In 10-inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley and seasonings.
In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
Stir in vegetable mixture.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in ungreased... - 41.5932
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 42.0774
Zucchini And Rice Pie
1. Bring milk to the boil, add zucchini slices and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes; drain and reserve zucchini.
2. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and add onions. Cook until they are translucent, remove from the heat. Add rice, parsley and cheese,... - 38.0689
Zucchini And Pasta Pie
1. Place Soyaroni pasta in large bowl with boiling water, cover, cook on HIGH for eight minutes, drain. Press pasta over base and sides of greased pie plate (base diameter measurement 20cm).
2. Combine remaining ingredients (except paprika), spoon mixture... - 31.2285
Greek Zucchini And Potato Bake
A video showing how to get this Greek dish done. A video with no directional audio! If there is a text beneath the video indicating the ingredients used then useful! A video using a solar heater, so watch for more! - 61.2009
Lunigiana Stuffed With Leek, Zucchini And Cheese
Do you want to learn to make lunigiana, the salad cake with some filling of leek and zucchini? Here is a video to help you learn the recipe. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 107.433
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.6711
1. Combine all ingredients in the order given.
2. Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
3. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
4. This freezes well. - 28.7965
No Crust Zucchini Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
2. In large bowl, with fork or wire whisk, mix zucchini, cheese, eggs, buttermilk baking mix, salad oil, salt, and Italian seasoning until well blended. Pour mixture into prepared pie plate. Bake quiche 30... - 25.6168
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a bowl, blend eggs, milk and seasoning.
3. In the preheated oven, bake the shells for 6 minutes.
4. In a skillet, add the fat and sautÃ© zucchini, onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
5. In... - 44.2057
Mix Herbed Zucchini Quiche
This Zucchini Quiche is a great way to include nutritious veggies in your diet. A very delicious combination of cheese, bacon, zucchini and herbs, this Zucchini Quiche is so satisfying a breakfast or dinner to make. Give it a try, it is also very easy to make. - 42.5712
Zucchini Rlcotta Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie plates with butter.
3) Add 1 tablespoon of the wheat germ to each plate and distribute evenly.
4) In a large bowl, combine together the cottage cheese, zucchini, parsley, paprika,... - 47.0345
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
Spread butter generously over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan; evenly sprinkle with wheat germ.
Top with an even layer of Swiss cheese, then onions, then zucchini.
Sprinkle with jack cheese; set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended.
Stir... - 38.3151
Dark Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add vanilla, grated zucchini, and molasses; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; add nuts and beat well.
Bake in greased and floured small loaf pans or in 3 oiled cans (size #2-1/2) at 350Â° for 1 hour.
Cool in... - 36.4675
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a buttered 10" pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Can be frozen and baked when needed.
If preferred, slice tomato or green pepper rings to place on top.
Nice served with relish plate of fresh... - 36.5543
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add vanilla, zucchini, and chocolate; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; add nuts and beat well.
Bake in 6 tiny greased loaf pans, or in 2 standard loaf pans at 350Â° for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on loaf... - 35.4011
Zucchini Stuffed With Tomato
Cut both ends from the zucchini and then cut them in half, crosswise through the middle.
Scoop out most of the center pulp from one end, reserving the pulp for a later soup.
Leave a round tube of squash that is sealed at the other end.
Set them aside.
Heat a... - 39.2927
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Place a medium saute pan (with an oven proof handle) over medium heat.
When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
Saute the onion until crispy brown,... - 42.4677
Southwestern Zucchini Quiche
1. Place butter in 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until butter melts. Brush butter over bottom and side of pie plate; set aside.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine zucchini, mushrooms, onion, red pepper,... - 33.8242
Zucchini Wedding Cake Decoration
Make double recipe of your favorite boiled or powdered sugar icing.
Divide into three bowlsâ€”2/3 of icing in 1 bowl, the rest divided into 2 smaller bowls.
With vegetable coloring, tint large bowl of icing a pale green, tint other 2 bowls of icing... - 25.843
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, ginger, and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in the zucchini and 2/3 cup of the walnuts.
Add the dry ingredients... - 41.1847
Red Snapper With Zucchini
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edge, in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches; sprinkle with salt. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 minutes; drain.
2. Prepare Tomato-Chili Sauce. Spread 1... - 24.6221
Sole Amandine With Shredded Zucchini
1. In food processor with knife blade attached or in blender, grind 1/2 cup almonds; set aside. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, toast remaining 2 tablespoons almonds until golden, stirring frequently. Remove toasted almonds to small plate; set aside.
2.... - 33.095
Whole Wheat Vegetable Pot Pie
Have you ever tried a vegetable pot pie? Here is a great recipe to making this. Baked in a whole wheat pie crust, the filling consists of some delicious and healthy vegetables. Watch this step-by-step video and learn how to make this great dish. - 127.172
Courgette And Dill Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl, then place in a food processor. Add the salt and diced butter and process using the pulse button until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. With the motor running,... - 39.68
Scrumptious Casserole Pie
This pie is not only tasty to eat but quite simple to make. Gather all the ingredients and start making this wonderful recipe right in your own kitchen. - 107.477
Cheese Topped Vegetable Pie
Melt butter in saucepan, saute chopped onion.
Add to rice; mix well.
Beat egg, stir into rice mixture.
Press into 8 in. pie plate, covering base and sides.
Melt butter in saucepan, add sliced zucchini, chopped onion, sliced celery, halved... - 43.139
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork and ground beef.
3. Drop onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, and peas in it.
4. Add all spice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, thyme, no salt seasoning,... - 0
Sausage And Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, black pepper, and basil,... - 42.4724
Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a large cooking pot heat oil.
Cook garlic and vegetables, except corn, 3-5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, corn, brown sugar and seasonings.
Cook 3-5 minutes.
Line a pie pan with crust.
Spread vegetables into crust.
Sprinkle... - 41.0444
Spiced Honey Pudding
Trim ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Put into blender container with honey, salt, spices, and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg and blend.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Turn into custard cups; sprinkle tops with nutmeg and shredded coconut.
Bake at 300Â°... - 38.2608
Crustless Cheese & Vegetable Pie
Insert slicing disc.
Slice mushrooms, then zucchini; set aside.
Change to metal blade and mince garlic.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, just until vegetables are soft (about... - 43.8055
Generously butter a 10-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on bottom and up the sides of the dish.
Shake out excess crumbs; set dish aside.
Combine potatoes, onion, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, butter, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper... - 46.2574
Mixed Vegetable Pie
Insert shredding disc in processor, shred mozzarella cheese and set aside.
Change to slicing disc; slice zucchini and mushrooms and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off... - 44.3189
Garden Pasta Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
3. Transfer onion to medium bowl.... - 36.2215
Irene S Cheese And Spinach Pie
Saute mushrooms, zucchini, and green pepper in margarine for 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add ham and saute 2 minutes more or until all moisture is evaporated.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cottage cheese with mozzarella, eggs, and... - 40.9156
1. Combine rice, cheeses, shallots, zucchini, carrot, asparagus, pine nuts, eggs and yoghurt. Season with pepper.
2. Spoon mixture into a deep well-greased 23 cm / 9 in springform pan. Bake at 190°C / 370°C / Gas 5 for 40 minutes or until firm. Cut into... - 33.9731
Summer Vegetable Pie
1. Sprinkle eggplants with salt and set aside for 15 minutes. Wash off the salt and pat dry with paper towels, cut into 1 cm/1/2 in cubes.
2. ln a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and fry onion for 3 minutes. Add eggplants and zucchini and fry for... - 40.0848
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add 2 cloves of the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the red and green peppers and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or... - 42.2266
Stir together the 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sunflower seed, and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of... - 47.1431
Tempting Rice Pie
Tempting Rice Pie has a Superb taste.The Cheese and Eggs gives the Tempting Rice Pie Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 46.8259
Vegetable Pie has a nice taste. Vegetable Pie tastes better with mushrooms. Vegetable Pie can be tried by cheese lovers. - 39.8188
Crustless Vegetable Cheese Pie
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
3. Add in mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini and saute to softness.
4.Drain away excess liquid.
5. Cool .
6. Mix together cheeses, spinach, eggs,... - 47.4064
Adriatic Lamb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the sausages into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet, add in the sausages and brown them well. Next, add in the onions and pepper and saute in the sausage drippings.
3) Remove the sausage and... - 46.5932
Vegetable Brunch Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour and Parmesan cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Add margarine and shortening; cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix just until mixture forms a ball.
Turn out onto lightly floured board.
Roll circle to 1... - 43.7397
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 44.0245
Italian-inspired Shepherd's Pie
This Italian Shepherd's Pie recipe from Anne Colagioia is sort of a rustic dish with a modern twist to it. And it is gluten free! Her recipe is definitely worth a try in all out kitchens. - 138.442
Generously butter 9-in pie plate.
Coat sides and bottom with bread crumbs, leaving any extra crumbs on bottom of plate.
Place zucchini in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring 1 or 2... - 48.9309
Mexican Tempeh Pie
Saute onion, bell pepper and garlic in vegetable oil. Stir in tempeh, zucchini and dry spices, Saute over low heat for 20 minutes.
Process salsa and tomatoes in a blender. Pour into a wide bowl.
Dip 2 tortillas in the salsa, coating both sides. Place in the... - 34.6125
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 47.4293
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 41.9902
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 109.493
This Vegetable Gratin tastes unique ! I tried this mixed vegetable and bread bake with irresistible Italian seasonings for my meals with some savory tomato sauce . Your suggestions for this Vegetable Gratin are welcome ! - 42.336
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line an 8 inch quiche pan.
Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and saute the bell peppers for about 8 minutes, until softened,... - 31.0207
Savory Beef Torte
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line a 9 inch (23 cm) pie pan with crust.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Saute onions and zucchini.
Add ground beef.
Cook until beef turns brown all over.
Sprinkle with flour.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 37.8151
Oven Fried Vegetables
Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a 9 inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika till well mixed.
In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings, or cauliflower.
Drizzle vegetables with... - 29.0987
Vegetarian Cheese Tart
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Sprinkle nuts evenly on crust.
Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini and garlic and saute several minutes until softened.
Sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper and toss lightly.
Spoon into crust.
Pour eggs over and... - 40.3186
Marinated Squash Rings
1. In a large frying pan cook squashes and zucchini with cover together in boiling salted water for 5 minutes such that crisply tender and drain carefully.
2. In a pie plate arrange in layers taking care to not break slices.
3. Drizzle over with... - 29.3447
Cheese Spaghetti Frittata
Spray the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg substitute, milk, cheese, mustard, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
Stir in the spaghetti, zucchini and onions.
Transfer to... - 39.9192
1 In a skillet, melt butter.
2 Add in broccoli or zucchini, leeks, and seasonings.
3 Cook, covered over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes; stirring constantly.
4 In a bowl, add eggs and milks together. Mix well and set aside.
5 In the... - 44.9852
Lettuce Wrapped Fish Bundles
1. In cold water, rinse lettuce leaves and shake off excess.
2. On a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate place and microwave them at High for 20 seconds or until limp.
3. On work surface, overlap 2 lettuce leaves slightly and top with half of the... - 42.0959
Sassy Seafood Tart
1. To prepare the pastry dough, in a mixing bowl, combine flour, poppy seed and salt.
2. Cut shortening into small pieces and add to the flour mixture.
3. With your fingertips, rub the shortening and flour until mixture resembles crumbs.
4. Add... - 43.3938
Melt the butter at 100% for 45 seconds, add the diced zucchini and broccoli and cook at 100% for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the chicken and cook at 70% for 6 to 7 minutes, stir in the mushrooms and continue to cook at 70% for 2 minutes.
Add the flour and mix well,... - 42.6279
Crustless Vegetarian Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
3) Cover the tofu in several layers of cheesecloth or paper towels. Press them lightly to remove excess water.
4) Unwrap the tofu and slice them into 1-inch cubes. Keep... - 47.8525
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and milk. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized pan, heat oil.
4. Add the vegetables, mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till vegetables start... - 43.9984
Help Yourself Vegetable Platter
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and leave rest of the head of the cauliflower as it is.
2) Take a large saucepan,boil water with salt,cook the whole cauliflower for about 10 minutes with lid until crisply tender.
3) Remove the... - 41.6254
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Take the pie shell and brush its insides with egg white. Chill in the refrigerator.
3) To make the filling, heat oil in a large skillet. Saute the green peppers, onion, garlic, zucchini and eggplant. Stir... - 44.0776
Venetian Pizza Boats
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Add ground beef, then mix well.
Shape the meat mixture into 6 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a circle in a 7- or 9-inch pie plate.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 3 to... - 47.0555
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche And Pasta Salad For Brunch
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a quick and delightful brunch all made by you! Beginning with a virtual historic tour to Vicksburg watch the chef making this amazing combination of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with a side of Pasta Salad.... - 117.351
Rice, Vegetable And Feta Strata
1. Preheat oven to 190°C / 370°F / Gas 5. Lightly spray or brush a 25 cm/10 in pie or quiche dish with unsaturated oil.
2. Steam vegetables until tender crisp. Place in a bowl. Cool slightly. Add half the cheese. Toss to combine. Place rice, fresh herbs and... - 27.8845
In 9-inch pie plate sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, press potatoes onto bottom and side to form crust.
Spray potatoes lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine half the soup, mixed vegetables, egg substitute... - 41.6937
Zesty Squash By Gosh! Casserole
Betty's "squash by gosh" casserole is one great way to bring in the flavor of fall to your dinner table. This tried-and-tested recipe is pretty simple to pull off and truly makes for a festive inclusion to your platter. Just grab those garden-fresh yellow... - 106.951