- » Easy Yogurt Cake
Easy Yogurt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy yogurt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy yogurt cake recipes.
You May Also Like!
Lemon Yogurt Loaf
1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another large bowl, beat eggs; stir in sugar, yogurt, oil and lemon zest. Fold in flour mixture to make a smooth batter.
2.Spoon into prepared pan; bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake... - 34.7812
Moroccan Yogurt Lemon Cake
Here is an excellent Moroccan yogurt lemon cake recipe. This is a simple and delicious cake that will make your friends and family love you more. Dip the warm cake in cold milk and eat, or just like that, both ways it tastes absolutely divine! - 111.031
Yogurt Cake is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly prepared mouth watering Yogurt Cake; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.3582
Yogurt And Orange Cake
Sift together the flour and salt.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour with the orange juice and yogurt.
Spoon the batter into two well-greased 20 cm./ 8 in.sandwich tins and put into the oven preheated to... - 43.2798
Orange Yogurt Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Bring out the orange rind by grating the peel.
3) In a bowl, add melted butter, honey and vanilla. Combine thoroughly.
4) Whisk in orange juice, orange rind and yogurt to the mixture.
5) Add the dry... - 47.7135
Frozen Cherry Almond Greek Yogurt Cake
Prepping for Mother's Day with no-bake options that are fun for the kids to make with no ovens & no sharp knives required! One of my favorite things to make? Frozen treats! Check out this frozen yogurt cake....YUM! - 0
Pecan Yogurt Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch by 13-inch baking tin and line the base with parchment.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Into a large basin, sift the flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
4. Into a large basin, add the butter or... - 45.154
Yogurt Honey Cakes
Mix water with sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for five minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat yogurt with cream and eggs.
Sift flour with baking soda.
Gradually stir flour into yogurt mixture.
Heat butter and drop dough... - 47.0269
Raspberry Yogurt Tea Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add egg and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with yogurt until just blended.
Spoon into greased 8-cup tube mold or 9" angel cake pan.
Bake 50 minutes at 350°.
Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes.
Loosen around edge and... - 43.5994