- » Easy Wild Rice
Easy Wild Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy wild rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy wild rice recipes.
Southwestern Wild Rice Pilaf
Wild rice is an all time favorite in many southwestern regions and now you can recreate the magic in your home too. Jason Aziz cooks rice with meat, carrot and black beans create a nutritious and appetizing pilaf. Surely worth a try! - 89.958
Dave's Modified Wild Rice Pulao 2008
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious and easy to make Indian Vegetable Pulao? Watch this video and learn how you can prepare this Indian delicacy at home. - 86.7025
Easy Wild Rice Stuffing
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 1/2 -quart bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Lightly mix in wild rice, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Use to stuff 1 roasting chicken or 4 Cornish hens. - 25.5413
Easy Wild Rice
1. Combine water, salt and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Heat in microwave oven to boiling (about 5 minutes at HIGH).
2. Add wild rice to casserole; stir to combine. Cover and cook in microwave oven 18 to 22... - 24.323
You May Also Like!
Wild Rice Stuffing
While wild rice is cooking, lightly brown the mushrooms with onion in 1/4 cup heated butter in a skillet.
Toss gently with the wild rice and herbs.
Add remaining 1/4 cup butter, melted, and continue tossing until thoroughly mixed.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 27.5504
Simple Wild Rice
Here's a simple recipe to cook your favorite stuffing mix, Wild Rice. It's extremely simpe and is made in no time. Give this Wild Rice recipe a try for it's sure gonna pep-up your meal of the day! - 23.8218
Wild Rice Belvedere
Saute fresh mushrooms in butter and lemon juice.
Wash wild rice in 3 changes of hot water, drain.
Combine rice, 2 cups water, and bouillon granules in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until rice is... - 34.972
Almond Wild Rice
Saute rice, onion, and almonds in butter 5 minutes or until almonds are browned.
Stir in water and bouillon granules.
Pour into an ungreased 2 1/2-cup casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. - 26.2344
Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole
Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole is a delicious turkey and rice preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique and filling Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole recipe. - 32.6876
Elegant Wild Rice And Almonds
1. Cook rice.
2. Saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
3. Combine rice and vegetables. Season with freshly ground pepper.
4. Garnish with parsley and slivered almonds before serving. - 27.5633
Baked Wild Rice
Combine rice, package of spices, and water in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Combine milk, pepper, salt, and cheese in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cover'and microwave at HIGH 1... - 34.5562
Wild Onions With Wild Rice
1. Allow water to come to a boil, add salt and rice. Cook, covered and unstirred, for 40 minutes or till rice is tender.
2. Add butter to a medium-heavy frying pan and melt on medium heat. Sauté wild onions, shallots and garlic for 4 minutes stirring... - 40.1213
Fruited Wild Rice With Toasted Nuts
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Add walnuts and pecans; cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until pecans are browned.
Remove from skillet and... - 41.5584
Shrimp And Wild Rice Casserole
In a skillet, saute the onion and green pepper in butter.
Add wild rice, mushroom soup, lemon juice, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cheese and shrimp.
Mix and bake in 1 1/2 quart casserole at 375 degree F for 30 to 40 minutes. - 32.6837
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous and well flavored duck preparation is sure to bowl over your guests! Try this Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing recipe! - 37.9607
1. Wash rice several times and drain.
2. In heavy, medium-sized saucepan with tight- fitting cover, bring 3 cups cold water and salt to boiling.
3. Add rice very slowly and boil covered, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes, until rice... - 36.5338