White Bread Roll
- » Easy White Bread Roll
Easy White Bread Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy white bread roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy white bread roll recipes.
White Batter Rolls
1. Scald milk, stir in 3 T. sugar, 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 c. shortening. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Measure into bowl lukewarm water, 2 tsp. sugar and sprinkle the yeast into it and let stand 10 minutes.
3. Stir lukewarm milk mixture into yeast mixture.
4. Add flour,... - 33.9576
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.4729
Easy Basic White Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a measuring cup, take 1/4 cup water and add in yeast, stirring for about 10 minutes to dissolve yeast.
3) Mix flour, dry milk, butter, sugar and salt for about 5 seconds in a food processor... - 43.251
Quick And Easy Refrigerator Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Stir all the ingredients together in the order given in the list of ingredients.
3) Refrigerate the dough for a minimum of 12 hours. (For later use, the dough may be kept in the refrigerator for several... - 43.2615
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
Crispy Egg White Rolls
1) In a mixing bowl or food-processor bowl, mix together 3 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt and butter or shortening.
2) Add the hot water and mix thoroughly.
3) In a different bowl, whip the egg whites still they are firm but not very stiff or... - 41.9664
Basic White Bread
Pour water into a measuring cup; add yeast and 1 tablespoon of the sugar; stir until dissolved.
Let stand in a warm place (80°) until light-colored and bubbly (about 15 minutes); this tells you that yeast is active and has not been destroyed by excessively... - 38.8806
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Lightly beat 1 egg into yeast liquid.
Pour into flour... - 40.1698
Whole Wheat Refrigerator Rolls
Dissolve brown sugar and salt in 1/2 cup hot water.
Add oil, cold water and egg.
Dissolve yeast in warm water and add to mixture.
Add flours and mix well.
Will be sticky.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours).
The next day, knead for 5 minutes... - 43.1164
Prepare the dough to the initial rising stage, as for Basic white bread
Turn the risen dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
Divide into 12 equal pieces.
Roll each piece of dough to a ball.
Place on floured baking sheets.
Put into... - 36.9324
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Country White Bread
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the egg, shortening, sugar, salt and 5 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 43.5723
Crusty White Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in... - 33.7936
Seeded White Bread
Seeded white bread is a delicious bread with poppy seeds. It is a bread that goes well as a snack or a light dessert. You can experiment a lot with this bread. Serve the bread for meals or for brunch if you please. You will enjoy the seeded white bread... - 47.8239
Standard Recipe For White Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine milk, sugar, salt and shortening; cool to lukewarm
3.In a large mixing bowl, soften the yeast in warm water
4.Now stir milk mixture to the softened yeast
5.Now beat in... - 39.5706
White Bread With Cracked Wheat Bulgar
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients to the yeast mixture.
Add shortening and beat until mixture is smooth.
Add cooked bulgar and remaining dry ingredients.
If dough is soft and... - 42.4403
Quick White Bread
Dissolve yeast in 3/4 cup warm water.
Stir in 2 2/3 cups warm water, the sugar, salt, shortening and 5 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth... - 38.15
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in 4-quart bowl. Stir in milk, sugar, shortening, salt and 4 cups of the flour. Beat until smooth. Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
2. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and... - 30.812
Sunset Grilled Sweet Pepper White Bean Flat Bread
Grilled peppers in all varieties, marinated in balsamic atop a blend of white bean sauce and a short crust pastry.
One of my favorite lessons I learned on our summers in Italy is that bean dip should not be limited to pinto beans. Using a white bean to... - 0
Classic White Bread Basic Recipe
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 4 pinches sugar in water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, boil milk 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining sugar, salt and butter.
Fold in diluted yeast.
Mix... - 40.3582
Simple White Bread
White Bread recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 38.0774
White Bread Dough
1) In a small basin, dissolve the sugar in water and add the yeast. Place aside for 20 minutes until frothy.
2) In a bowl, combine the flour with lard. Add salt and dried milk, if using.
3) Pour in the yeast liquid and 800 ml (11 pints) of hand-hot... - 41.3944
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare loaf tin by greasing it and covering it with flour.
3. Tip the yeast into a bowl with sugar and milk till slightly liquid and frothy. Add in 500 ml (2 1/2 cups) warm water and set aside.
4. Sift flour into a... - 41.9232
Sweet White Bread
Put the yeast into a small bowl and mash it with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar.
Add the water and cream the mixture until' it is smooth.
Set aside in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes or until the yeast mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour into a... - 49.1162
White Bread Daily Loaf
1. In large bowl, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir well to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and 4 cups flour. Beat well with wooden spoon. Gradually stir in 3 cups flour to... - 30.7323
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 41.3493
Are you bored with readymade store bread and need some change, then this amazing video is a must watch for you. This simple white bread recipe is a great recipe for all those who would love to make their own home baked stuff. See this interesting and step by... - 101.404
Cut the bread dough lengthwise in half.
Cut each half lengthwise in half.
Cut each quarter strip in 4 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball.
Flatten in the palm of the hand.
Place balls in a well-greased baking sheet with the sides of the balls... - 25.8474
Bread And Grape Jelly Rolls
Flatten bread with rolling pin.
Roll, starting at one corner, into a cone shape.
Fasten with toothpick and chill. - 21.7135
Rolled Cinnamon Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Take the dough and divide into halves then roll each half into 9x9 inch square
3.Place the dough and brush each surface with melted butter
4.Now sprinkle the dough with a mixture of brown... - 38.3055
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1. In a large bowl, place the ingredients except the bread and butter and beat well
2. Spread this mixture on top of the bread and roll them up
3. Cut each roll into half.
4. Brush with melted butter and under a hot grill (broiler) until golden
5.... - 43.0339
Crusty Water Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In the large mixer bowl, tip in the 1 1/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
3. Heat the water, sugar and the Crisco till the Crisco starts to melt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix... - 43.2213
Cinnamon Bread Rolls
Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and yolks.
Spread on bread; roll up, jelly-roll style.
Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar.
Lightly dip rolls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
Place on un-greased baking... - 34.1149
Half And Half Bread Rolls With Beer
1. Sift both flours, cornstarch and salt into a large, warmed bowl.
2. Stir yeast with 3/4 cup water in a second bowl and leave 5 minutes.
3. Mix in beer, honey and 1 1/2 cups of the remaining water. Stir these liquids into the dry mixture.
4. Mix to a firm... - 43.6066
Cherry Bread Rolls
1 Soften cream cheese in a medium-size bowl; blend in cherries, syrup and almonds. Soften butter or margarine until easy to spread in a small bowl.
2 Trim crusts from loaf of bread, then slice bread lengthwise into 8 thin slices. Cover with damp towel let... - 24.2492
Monsoon Delight - Crispy Bread Rolls
Bread stuffed with potatoes makes an excellent monsoon snack. This is a perfect snack to serve with ginger tea on a rainy tea. Bread Potato Rolls are crispy on the outside, and soft and spicy on the inside. Why don’t you try them today? - 0
Herb Bread Or Rolls
Cut the loaf into 10mm (1/2) slices, without cutting through the bottom crust or cut the rolls almost in half.
Mix the herbs with the butter and carefully spread over both sides of each slice of bread or cut sides of rolls.
To prevent the bread fanning open... - 25.4704
Grease and flour Bundt pan.
Place frozen rolls in bottom.
Mix brown sugar and pudding; sprinkle over rolls.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over brown sugar and pudding.
Pour pecans over this.
Melt butter and pour over this.
Let rise overnight.
Do not... - 38.7706
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 38.764
Ham And Cheese Corn Bread Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line a 15x10 1/2x1-inch non-stick jelly-roll pan. Spray the wax paper with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) Combine together the cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking... - 45.4722
Salmon Croquettes With White Sauce
1) In a bowl, add salmon and sauce together with Parmesan cheese.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper, onion and lemon juice according to taste.
3) In a buttered baking pan, spread the mixture to 1-inch thick layer.
4) Place inside... - 48.0218
Easy Bread Sticks
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions but using 1 cup warm water and omitting the egg.
When time to shape, place dough on lightly floured surface.
Turn several times.
Cut off pieces slightly-smaller than golf balls.
Roll each with your hands on... - 30.5159
Easy French Bread With Yeast
1. Use a large warmed bowl which will hold the raised dough. Add yeast and water to the bowl.
2. Stir once, and leave to stand while you scald the milk.
3. Add the salt and sugar to the milk and cool to lukewarm.
4. Add to the bowl with the butter if you use... - 37.9223
Merijoy's Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1) In the warm water, dissolve the yeast and 1 teaspoon of honey.
2) In a large mixing bowl or food processor, place the warm milk with the butter and the remaining honey, salt and yeast mixture.
3) Add all the whole wheat flour at once and beat well... - 48.3852
Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat milk, oil and molasses to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients.
Add eggs; beat on low speed until moistened.
Beat on medium for 3... - 46.2922
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a pan, mix milk, shortening, sugar and salt.
Heat the mixture well and then cool.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2-cup warm water, let it sit for 10 minutes.
Add hot water, egg and flour to the yeast.
Do not knead the... - 45.1262
Quick Whole Meal Rolls For Two
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) In a small, bowl combine together yeast, half of the sugar and 1/2 pint of water
3) Stir the yeast mixture until well mixed and leave in a warm place to froth.
4) In a bowl, place both the flours with the... - 39.7398
In large mixer bowl combine2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat the 1 3/4 cups water, 1 cup rolled oats, molasses, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add eggs.
Beat... - 42.7518
French Rolls Glaze
Spread on top, then sprinkle with sesame seeds or .poppy seeds. - 25.5529
Soften yeast, in water.
Then add sugar, oil, salt, and 2 cups of the flour.
Add egg whites and beat until smooth.
Add flour and knead 10 minutes.
Place in greased bowl, cover with wet cloth and set in warm place.
Let rise 10 minutes, then punch... - 44.0612
Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
1. Take a bowl and mix together flours, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat the margarine and milk on very low flame just to make it warm.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in dry ingredients till properly mixed.
4. Whisk... - 43.3445
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
Poppy Seed Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) Make a dough by mixing the yeast cake, milk and water well.
3) Divide this into two parts and roll it thin so that the filling can be spread well.
4) Make a filling by mixing the margarine,... - 43.7425
Fresh Yeast Bridge Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8,
2. Prepare the bread dough as for any other White Bread but remember to whisk the eggs into the milk before adding to the flour.
3. Shape the dough into small sausage shapes and set... - 38.4334
Asparagus Roll Ups
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together first 3 ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the crusts from bread and press each slice to 1/8-inch thickness using fingertips or a rolling pin.
3) Spread each slice with a rounded teaspoonful of the prepared... - 45.2294
Baps - Breakfast Rolls
1. Heat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8
2. In a large bowl, sieve the flour and combine it with the sugar, rub the lard into the flour to make crumb like mixture.
3. In another bowl, crumble in the yeast in to half the liquid,... - 42.3577
Hearty Bulgur Rolls
1) Take two 8-9 inch round cake pans or one 13x9 inch pan.
2) Take a small bowl and place bulgur in it. Pour boiling water to soften Bulgur. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until bulgur is softened.
3) Take a large bowl and mix the... - 47.4297
Potato Rye Rolls
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, place together potato cubes with water to cover.
3) Heat potato mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until tender for 15 minutes.
5) Pour off the liquid, reserving 1/4... - 45.8456
Swiss Yeast Cake
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
Pour in the milk, butter, egg yolks and the yeast liquid.
With one hand or a spatula, draw the flour into the liquid and beat until the... - 43.923
Deep Fried Bhature
Bhature is one of my favorite Indian breads as it is so crispy yet so soft. This recipe shows how to make a perfectly puffed Bhature which is like the bun on a burger when it comes to having Chole, the famous Indian Chick pea curry. - 96.5507
Breaded Skewered Scallops
Skewered Scallops has a Appetizing tasteThe Cheese and White Pepper gives the Skewered Scallops Invigorating taste. - 33.4535
Teddy Bear Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the milk, sugar, oil, egg, salt and 4 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a... - 43.9403
Breakfast Sausage Bread
Allow dough to rise until nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble sausage.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Beat 1 egg; set aside.
To sausage... - 46.5948
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix all ingredients except the bread.
2) Now, take bread slices and put the mixture on top of each slice, and roll up the bread from the longer end.
3) Finally, cut each bread roll into two halves and place in the... - 36.5471
Measure yeast into large mixing bowl. Cool scalded milk slightly, add cold water, and then add to yeast and sugar. Add salt, egg yolks, and butter, then add half the flour; beat until smooth. Add remaining flour a little at a time until you have soft dough... - 22.5804
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.4838
Roast Beef Wraps With Horseradish Slaw
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Remove half of mayonnaise mixture to cup.
Toss cabbage with mayonnaise mixture in bowl.
With small spatula, spread some mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each tortilla.
At 1 edge of... - 39.7659
Cheese Croquettes has an extraordinary taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Cheese Croquettes a mind Blowing taste. Cheese Croquettes is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 32.3172
Saute onion in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and egg white.
Mix the filling thoroughly.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
Spread 1 T.... - 42.2316
Baked Ham Rolls
Remove the crusts from the bread, toast and place in a mixing bowl.
Cover with the beaten eggs and leave to soak for 2-3 minutes.
Beat in the nutmeg, paprika, oil, breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Spread out the slices of ham and cover thickly... - 38.6789
In a skillet melt butter and saute mushrooms until well-browned.
Add lemon juice; stir in flour, then cream.
Cook, stirring, until slightly thick.
Allow to cool.
Remove crusts from bread and with a rolling pin, roll each slice until quite... - 35.7156
Old Fashioned Turkey Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, bread, bacon, egg, milk, parsley, savory and green onion; season.
Spread the mixture on each turkey breast.
Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks or butcher's string.
In a large pan, melt the butter and lightly cook... - 38.3768
Clam Stuffed Fish Roll Ups
These Clam Stuffed fish Roll Ups are my favorite. Take flounder or sole fillet rolls and stuff them with delicious herbs, clam and bread seasonings and boil in wine sauces. Please feel free to share your views about these utterly compelling Clam Stuffed fish... - 40.5509
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Remove the edges of bread and slice each into two triangles.
3) On each triangle, place 1/2 slice of cheese.
4) Mix together all other ingredients except melted butter and then pour the mixture... - 40.746
This Cabbage Rolls is simply irresistible and mouth-watering rools recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 40.0561
Chicken Pistachio Nut Roll Ups
Place each chicken half-breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound flat with a bottle or mallet.
In a frying pan, saute chopped celery leaves, green onion, and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add chopped nuts, salt, and pepper.
Add bread... - 40.2188
Grilled Crab Lettuce Roll Ups
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the crabmeat,bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and salt.
3 Spred the mixture in the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4 The crab mixture will... - 44.9235
Stuffed Fish Rolls
Rinse and dry the plaice fish fillets on paper towel. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish fillet, season with salt and pepper. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop them up finely, add cod roe, green dill. Mix well.
Place a Tbspn of stuffing at one... - 31.3219
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 49.8103
Stuffed Veal Rolls
Season veal with salt and pepper.
Mix next 5 ingredients, 2 tablespoons melted butter, milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread on veal pieces and roll up.
Secure with toothpicks or string.
Brown on all sides in remaining butter.
Remove meat rolls to... - 45.8137
Whiting With Orange Sauce
1. Clean the whiting and fillet separately and wash them thoroughly.
2. Drain the fillets over a absorbent paper towel and sprinkle salt, black pepper and juice of ½ lemon.
3. Grate the orange rind and keep them aside. Press the juice of orange and... - 45.0702
Spaghetti With White Clam Sauce
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions, adding 1 tablespoon oil to the cooking water. Drain clams; reserve liquid. On low heat, heat 1/3 cup oil with the butter; add garlic and cook about 5 minutes. Add clam juice, parsley, and salt. Simmer,... - 20.5567
Chocolate Meringue Pie With Egg Whites
Sieve flour, cocoa powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter to the flour with fingers for 10-12 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Add egg to flour mixture and knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thick... - 45.3141
Pizza Bianco White Pizza
1. Heat an oven to 500° F. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. In small bowl, combine basil, garlic, pepper, and olive oil. Spread... - 32.7218
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With White Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin by placing each of them on a sheet of waxed paper.
3) Mix the next 8 ingredients and stir well to make the stuffing.
4)... - 46.4894
Reduced Calorie Baked Paneer In White Sauce
While baked dishes are quite common in continental cuisines, using this form of food preparation in Indian cuisine is a trend slowly catching up. It comes with the advantages of being able to use less fat and retaining flavor and nutritional characteristics... - 0
Three Kings Loaf
Three Kings Loaf is an alluring mouth watering bread recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious side dish course recipe on your coming weekend party. - 44.7392
Nutty Cream Cheese Spirals
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread.
Trim crusts from bread; flatten slightly with rolling pin.
Spread 3 tablespoons dressing mixture on each slice of bread; roll jelly roll style.
Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and chill. - 24.7369
Petite French Bread
Divide dough into 30 balls.
Roll each ball into a fingerlike form.
Place on well-greased baking sheets about 2 in. (5 cm) apart.
Cut small slashes across the tops.
Cover and allow to double in size.
Combine egg white and water in small bowl; beat with a fork... - 27.3428
Onion Casserole Bread
Onion Casserole Bread is something you gotta try. This Onion Casserole Bread I have listed out here packs in the richness of egg, cottage cheese and onion soup mix. Why donâ€™t you try this rich tasting Onion Casserole Bread. - 39.2729
This Easter Bread is one of the tastiest breads that I've ever tasted on my Easter special menu. Try this spicy sweet bake with sesame seasoning for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Easter Bread are welcome. - 47.4801
So Good Asparagus Appetizers
Trim crusts from bread and flatten slightly with a rolling pin.
In a bowl, stir blue and cream cheeses together with the egg until well blended and creamy.
Spread a thin layer of cheese mixture over each slice of bread.
Roll one asparagus spear inside each... - 37.5719
1 Trim crusts from the bread.
2 Roll each slice thin with a rolling pin.
3 In a small bowl,blend butter or margarine, mayonnaise or salad dressing and parsle.
4 Spread on the bread.
5 Sprinkle cucumber strips lightly with salt and paprika.
6 Place... - 41.6037
Vegetable Roll Ups
1. Trim crusts from bread; flatten each slice with rolling pin.
2. In small bowl, mix butter with cheese. Use to spread on bread slices. Place one of Fillings along one side; roll up as for a jelly roll.
3. Wrap each roll securely in waxed paper. Refrigerate,... - 25.1676
Buttery Shrimp And Lobster Rolls
1. Remove meat from lobster shells. Coarsely chop lobster and shrimp.
2. Heat 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lobster and shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently,... - 34.628
Asparagus Cheese Roll Ups
Grate cheese and blend in mayonnaise, red pepper, and horseradish.
Remove crusts from bread and spread cheese mixture thinly on bread slices; sprinkle with finely chopped bell pepper.
Roll around asparagus stalks and fasten with picks.
Toast under broiler... - 36.8629
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
Steak Roll Ups
Spread Bread Stuffing over cube steaks; roll and fasten with wooden picks.
Brown rolls on all sides in hot shortening.
Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, salt, and onions.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40 min., or until meat is tender.
Add green beans; cover and simmer 10... - 32.5765
Melt butter and stir in the flour.
Then add milk gradually, and cook until thick.
Drop in cubes of the cheese, and heat and stir until smoothly melted.
Season with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne.
Cool the mixture, and form into 16 fingers 1 1/2 inches... - 33.4112
Broiled Fish Roll Ups
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a saucepan combine onion, celery and water, bring to a boil, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
3. Mix bread crumbs, salt, pepper, spinach and thyme well, adding liquid to moisten if necessary.
4.... - 46.7448