- » Easy Whisky Marinade
Easy Whisky Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy whisky marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy whisky marinade recipes.
1) Chop the chicken into desired pieces.
2) Mix in whisky, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and cornflour to the chicken and allow to marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
3) Ensure that the chicken is properly coated.
4) Pare and thinly slice the... - 45.6303
In bowl, whisk together oil, whisky, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper and garlic.
Makes about 3/4 cup (175 mL). - 23.7097
Shrimps In Whiskey
Thaw shrimps if frozen.
Remove dark vein from center back.
Wipe with damp cloth.
Pour marinade in a flat bottomed glass pan.
Let shrimps marinate one hour in refrigerator, turning them once to allow marinade to penetrate entirely.
Lay shrimps in... - 45.0645
Irish Whiskey Chicken Wings
Want to make your chicken wings taste really awesome - add Irish whiskey for marinating. But there are few more tricks to make the chicken wings truly unique and delicious. What are those? Well, to learn about those tricks, you have to watch the video. - 109.144
Skewers Of Grilled Chicken
Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes, discarding all skin.
Put half of the soya, half of the whisky and half of the sugar in a shallow dish with the garlic, ginger and black pepper to taste.
Whisk well together until the sugar has dissolved.
Add the chicken... - 39.3913
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 40.2844
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 43.1028