- » Easy Wheat
Easy Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy wheat recipes.
Wheat Naan (indian Bread) - Baked On Stove - No Oven.
If you like eating Indian bread, then do try this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make Indian bread from wheat. In India we call it naan. The naan can be served with any curry. So do try this amazing recipe and do watch the video. - 107.419
Raw Living Sprouted Wheat Berries Bread
If you are on a raw food diet and are craving some bread, watch this video and learn how to make some Raw Living Bread out of sprouted wheat-berries, a recipe from Ann Wigmore’s Sprouting Book. It is an old school raw food recipe! This is a wonderful raw... - 100.133
Wheat & Gluten Free: Ham, Egg & Tomato Quesadillas
If you are looking for a healthy meal recipe to feed the entire family, here is a recipe which is fit for all and healthy as well. In the video, the chef shows how to make Ham and Egg Quesadilla in a very simple and easy way. She takes few minutes for cooking... - 98.2405
Save Money - Easy Home Made Whole Wheat Crackers - Part 2
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt and paprika in a medium bowl.
3) Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter thoroughly into the dry mixture until it looks like large... - 95.4552
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Without Kneading
You must have tried whole wheat bread at home and liked its crusty texture and flavor. Now try making a different version of it with Keith Snow which doesn't require kneading. It is a versatile nutrition choice and can be enjoyed with accompaniments of your... - 73.7628
Easy Raisin Doughnuts
Blend together 1/3 cup sugar, milk, egg and melted shortening.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Add to liquid mixture and stir slightly.
Mix in raisins.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful into hot shortening.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on... - 47.951
Easy Boston Brown Bread
Stir together flours, cornmeal, baking powder, soda, and salt.
In mixing bowl combine egg, molasses, sugar, and cooking oil.
Add flour mixture to molasses mixture alternately with buttermilk; beat well.
Stir in raisins.
Turn batter into 2 well-greased... - 47.0002
Basic Easy Muffins
This Muffins is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Muffins is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 46.9667
Easy Devils Food Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt into large electric mixer bowl.
Drop in shortening and add 3/4 cup milk and the vanilla.
Mix at lowest speed 15 seconds just to blend.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl and... - 43.9587
Easy Holiday Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan by greasing it
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon for 30 minutes while beating vigorously.
4. Turn this into the greased pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or... - 42.1224
Easy Danish Kringle
1) In 1/4 cup of warm water dissolve yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar.
2) Preheat oven at 375°.
3) In a bowl mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, vanilla, and butter.
4) Beat two egg yolks and add to the mixture. Knead into... - 41.601
Easy Figgy Pudding
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
In a bowl, combine carrots', cranberries, brown sugar, oil, honey, and eggs.
Add carrot mixture to dry ingredients.
Pour into greased 7-cup mold.
Bake in a 325-degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until it tests... - 41.2849
Easy Indian Curry Sauce
1. Melt the butter. Add the finely chopped onion.
2. When of a nice light brown colour, stir in the flour and curry powder.
3. Blend well and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in gradually the stock. Blend well.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and the bayleaf.
6. Bring to... - 40.8128
Easy Yellow Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add shortening and milk, stir to blend, then beat slowly about 1 1/2 minutes with an electric mixer.
Add egg and vanilla and beat slowly 1 1/2... - 39.3413
Sift the flour into a deep bowl.
Make a well in the centre, add the salt and water, and mix together to form a soft dough.
Gather the dough from the sides of the bowl and knead with the back of your fist until the dough is pliable.
Cover and leave to stand... - 36.9971
Bread In Four Easy Steps
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt using your hands.
4. Add 300 millilitres of the warm water,... - 36.9832
Easy Cocktail Rolls
1. In two tablespoons of warm water, dissoolve the yeast
2. Combine the milk, shortening, salt and sugar and add to the yeast solution
3. Beat an egg, add to the yeast along with four ups of flour and wok it into a dough that is soft but not sticky
4.... - 36.7117
Easy, No Cholesterol Pastry
Mix the flour and salt together with a fork.
Measure the oil and milk into a cup.
Pour the liquids all at once into the dry ingredients, mixing with a fork until just blended.
The above measurements usually produce a perfect pastry, but since the consistency... - 35.4925
Easy Flaky Pastry
Sieve flour with salt.
Divide fat into 3 portions.
Rub 1 portion into flour in usual way and mix to rolling consistency with cold water.
Roll out to oblong shape.
Take second portion of fat, divide it into small pieces and lay them on surface of two-thirds of... - 34.8743
Easy Sour Cream Pastry
Sift flour with salt and baking powder, then cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Blend sour cream and egg, pour all at once into flour, and mix briskly with a fork until pastry just holds together.
Wrap in wax paper and chill while you... - 33.6918
Mix all ingredients together except oil, adding water if needed to make a stiff dough.
Knead well and roll out into a long sausage.
Cut off pieces about a quarter of an inch thick and roll out into circles about 3-4 inches in diameter.
Prick with a fork so... - 33.5101
Easy Wheat Pancakes
1. In bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oil together. Bake by ladlesful on a hot, oiled griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Brown the second side. - 29.2716
Sift flour, discarding chaff. In a small bowl, stir together flour, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and water. Knead on a lightly floured surface for a few minutes. Place in a bowl and cover bowl with a clean damp cloth. Let stand 1 to 2 hours.
Heat vegetable oil... - 29.1205
Split each roll in half lengthwise.
Cut each half into 4 breadsticks.
Place breadsticks 1 inch apart on a baking sheer.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Brush butter mixture over tops of bread.
Bake at 200° for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp and... - 28.4865
Prepare mix, according to package directions, directly in an 8-inch square glass dish.
Place dish on top of inverted pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4 turn.
Microwave at HIGH remaining 3 to 4 minutes.
Place directly on counter to cool. - 27.7871
Easy Crumb Crust
Press on bottom of a 9-inch pie pan; chill 1 hour.
A must when strawberries are in season - 20.0272
Crunchy Wheat Thins With Cottage Cheese
Wheat cracker is topped with the soft and smooth cottage cheese and the flavor is pumped up by addition of oregano. To add to color and texture bell peppers are mixed in the topping. - 0