- » Easy Wedding Cookies
Easy Wedding Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy wedding cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy wedding cookies recipes.
Grandma's favorite recipe with this powdered sugar, vanill, pecans and flour. Easy cookies for kids to make and perfect for the holiday season. Make it, mix it and store it all with The Bag Holder. See our recipes online and order the cookbook. It has 75 of... - 110.628
You May Also Like!
Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla; stir until well blended
Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove to wire racks to cool... - 33.0599
I Do I Do Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in vanilla. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in flour and salt. Beat in hazelnuts. Roll into 1-inch... - 31.8538
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Then beat in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, salt, and nuts.
4. Stir into creamed butter mixture to make... - 44.2704
Mexican Wedding Cookies
Think cookies are too mainstream? Then you need to watch this video and learn of a classic cookie recipe that everyone is sure to fall in love with. You wouldn't want to stop baking these! - 117.086
Sugar Dusted Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream in castor sugar, butter, vanilla and three egg yolks.
3. Add flour and ground rice and using your hands, blend all the dry... - 40.6712
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Mexican Wedding Cakes...even though the name says cake, what you will see are cookies! Typically prepared with the addition of nuts, this particular recipe also includes food coloring. Served obviously during weddings, you will also see these around Christmas... - 47.5686
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar and continue creaming until smooth; beat in vanilla and salt.
Mix in flour, then the filberts.
Wrap dough in foil and chill several hours until firm.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Pinch off-bits... - 37.7509
Cookie Crust Pastry
Mix flour and sugar together in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Add egg yolks and vanilla; mix lightly with a fork just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Chill until ready... - 31.1954
Nutty Mexican Wedding Cakes
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Using an electric mixer, combine the sugar and butter.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Chill the dough for one or two hours.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
When... - 37.1758